Dr. John Wang, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Wang
2828 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Dr. John Wang, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Wang accepts

Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Secure Horizons
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare PPO
Vista Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Wang's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wang's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hip Sprain

Dr. Wang treats Hip Sprain more than 100% of his peers

Osteoarthritis

Dr. Wang treats Osteoarthritis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Wang treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Wang, MD
Dr. John Wang gave me a decade of my life back. I’m a 62 year old ocean lifeguard who thought his career over due to a deteriorated hip. Thanks to Dr. Wang, at less than 90 days after replacement surgery, I have regained activities not achievable in the last 10 or so years. Cowabunga!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang performed a difficult hip and femur surgery on my 78 year old husband. My husband had been in a great deal of pain.. He had shattered his femur years ago.. The implanted rod had ruined his hip joint. Dr. Wang replaced the rod and the hip. My husband immediately was free of pain. Other surgeons refused to perform the surgery because of its difficulty.. Dr Wang researched and found a successful alternative and performed that surgery.. He is just the very best..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr .Wang performed total knee replacement surgery on my husband . And we are very impressed with this doctor! He is extremely caring doctor you can find; amazing bedside manners of any doctor we have been to. Most excellent and compassionate surgeon, always treat you with respect. We feel very comfortable and trust him a 100%. We would highly recommend dr. John Wang to anyone and everyone who need an orthopedic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
It was recommended by our primary that my husband see an orthopedic surgeon. I called to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wang based on a recommendation. I called and left a message providing all our information as well as our contact information. No one returned our call. I called back the next morning, was sent voicemail again no one returned our call. I called the next day and finally reached someone who asked could she call us back and she never called! We've decided not to use Dr Wang
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Great doc. Comprehensive and understanding. Thanks for sending me to your partner Dr. Stucken. Great group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang listened to my concerns. , I asked it maybe my hip was also the problem. he X-rayed both, ( I purposely didn't bring past films so I could have his unbiased opinion. ) He did so. the hip was fine. No existing knee fracture. He diagnosed very severe arthritis. my mother who lived to 94 had crippling arthritis ending in a wheelchair. As a 79-year-old widow blessed with 6 kids, 17 grands, 4 greats, I want to find me again, swim, fence and be a fun Bubby. June 7, ym"H, a new knee await!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
I was so lucky to have found this incredible surgeon. He is personable and caring. He runs 10-15 minutes wait time or less to see you, and he takes time to explain the procedure. He did a fabulous job on my anterior hip replacement, and 4 weeks out of surgery I was driving and basically walking without a cane. I never felt so good. The office staff is fair at best, as they seldom return or take patients calls. Hopefully that will be corrected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang helped with my knee issues. He was extremely patient with me and explained the details of the procedure well. I am extremely detailed oriented person and asked him many questions to which he took time to explain. He has an extremely pleasant demeanor and made me feel at ease. I have completed the surgery for one knee and am intending to have him help me with my other knee as well. I would recommend Dr, Wang to any person who requires assistance with their knee problem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
I've had two total knee replacements with Dr. Wang. I was in the hospital only one night each time. I went home the next day, and was walking the day after surgery. I had little to no pain. I took pain medication only when I had therapy. Dr. Wang is well trained, compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone who asks for the best doctor for knees and hips.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang trained at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York city--the best Orthopaedic hospital in the world. I was considering going to HSS for knee replacement surgery, but when I discovered that I could receive the same quality of care here in Boca Raton I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Wang. He eventually performed a robotic knee replacement surgery and I could not be happier with the results. I am telling everybody about Dr. Wang
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang was referred to me by a friend who recently had an ANTERIOR hip replacement. I could not be more satisfied with my entire experience. I walked out of the hospital with minimal pain. His entire team, from the office staff to the nurses at Boca Regional hospital provided truly the best care. Thanks for giving me my life back Dr. Wang!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
My experience with Dr. Wang has changed my life! He is compassionate and his skills and demeanor are beyond reproach in a way that answered all questions and concerns, left me completely confident in our choice of action. I recovered from the Mako Robotic Knee Replacement itself very quickly, walking the day of surgery with minimal pain. I highly recommend this surgeon to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
It has been a rewarding experience with both the surgery and his bed side manners! I have recommended him to all of my cohorts, family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang was recommended by my son who works with Orthopedic surgeons. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Wang's surgical skills. I am six weeks out and walking normally with no pain and riding my bicycle. Therapy is progressing ahead of schedule. My son was able to witness the surgery and mentioned when most surgeons close, Dr Wang took several more minutes to perfect spacing and movement of the new knee. I play competitive tennis and appreciated the special touch. Great Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr Wang was recommended to me by a physical therapist. I consider that an excellent reference. He is very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang did my total knee replacement in October 2014. I could not be more happy about the experience. He was great to work with and I am doing very well. I would be happy to send any of my friends and family to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?
I went to Dr. Wang for a revision of a failed hip replacement by Dr. Richard Wiener in North Palm Beach. Dr. Wang was also recommended by a lady I met by chance in a restaurant. She is employed by the state of Florida to rate doctors, and she had taken her son to Dr. Wang for surgery on his foot. I couldn't be more impressed by Dr. Wang. Hip revision was excellent. Dr. Wiener's operation had left me with cobalt poisoning and loss of bone because of metal on metal prosthesis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?