Dr. John D. Wallace, DDS

Dr. John D. Wallace, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this Dentist

Our patients receive specialized care, performed with an eye for detail, and dedication to excellence. Our focus is always on helping you achieve your oral health goals, your comfort and total wellbeing.Read more

Dr. Wallace's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wallace

Dr. Wallace accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wallace has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wallace
Dr. Wallace's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. never really discussed full disclosure of choices. My decision was based on him saying it would be easy and he only wished everyone's was so easy. Itemization of cost showed more than was necessary and there was definitely overbilling of charges I had to take off. Wanted to bill my ins. co. for surgical center when I was not using it. Made it sound like pt. was getting a freebie if ins. didn't pay the fee. It sounded and still sounds sketchy. I could write more but am out of charactrs
in Dallas, TX |
I would NOT recommend Dt Walllace. While removing my sons wisdom tooth he broke the tooth next to the wisdom tooth. My son is still experiencing pain in his mouth as a result of the Removal of his wisdom teeth by Dr Wallace . He is having to have a dental implant as a result of Dr. Wallace rapid removal of his wisdom tooth .He fractured the tooth next to the wisdom tooth.
in Dallas, TX |
I have tremendous dental anxiety and Dr. Wallace and his staff, especially his CRNA Jeremy, were wonderful to me. I can be a hot mess, but they treated me with respect, much patience, and good humor. I would highly recommend them.
in Dallas, TX |
I have spent my 75 years being afraid of dentists because of a bad dental experience as a child. Recently, I needed an extraction for a broken tooth under the gum. After freaking out for weeks I saw Dr. Wallace who has an amazing bedside manner if you will, and his entire staff is first class all the way. He explained every step of the process and it was exactly as he said. The anesthesiologist, Jeremy, put my mind at ease as well. What a great team that gives outstanding service to patients.
Have you seen Dr. John D. Wallace, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

Compare Dr. Wallace

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.