Dr. John Viola, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Viola

Martin Memorial Medical Group

509 SE Riverside Dr Stuart, FL 34994

Dr. John Viola, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Stuart, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1987 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Viola accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Viola treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Viola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Viola

Dr. Viola?
Dr. Viola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Viola, MD
I interviewed 3 groups of neurosurgeons, Dr. Viola was my first choice. His per-op assessment and explanations were very thorough, his bed side manner was second to no one I have ever met. I have a fusion that was performed in 2012. From the excruciating pain I had lost 27% of my body weight and was down to 149 lbs the day before surgery. I could barely walk anymore and most people, including myself did not think I was going to live much longer. 3 weeks after surgery I was able to attend my sons wedding and dance with my new daughter Inlaw. Most surgeons are paid what I call piece work, if they don’t cut you they don’t get a paycheck. The group that Dr. Viola was part of is paid a salary from the hospital system and therefore only performs surgery when there are no other alternatives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Viola, MD?
Dr. Viola was highly recommended to me from a healthcare professional who has worked in the operating room with him. I took that chance. His manner was the best I’ve ever seen. His cervical discectomy with fusion was flawless. His followup care was second to none. My results are much better than expected. No, I’m not being compensated for this review. I’m just expressing my deep gratitude. Thanks Dr. Viola!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Viola, MD?
Having suffered agonizing back pain from severe facet arthritis in my lumbar back for over two years I was not hoping for a lot. Boy was I surprised! Great staff at the office. Met with the Dr. whose words were not if but when for surgery. His staff worked some magic and two weeks later L5/S1 was fused. It has been two weeks. Healing well. Original pain completely gone ????. Life is good. If you need a neurosurgeon this is it....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Viola, MD?
Dr. John Viola is incredibly kind, patient, experienced, and dependable. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Viola. He fully explains what will occur prior to and post all procedures and it is very reassuring to be under his care. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Viola to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Viola, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Viola?

• Anesthesiology