Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. John Vassallo, MD
Dr. John Vassallo, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Howell, MI. Dr. Vassallo is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and Sparrow Hospital.

Medical Office John Vassallo

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Vassallo

Dr. Vassallo's Experience

Dr. Vassallo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Vassallo does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Oakwood Hospital

Dr. Vassallo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vassallo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vassallo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vassallo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vassallo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vassallo to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Vassallo's Performance
Pinckney, MI |
Has done more for me and my wife in 2 visits, than the doctor we left did in 6. Staff is friendly and on top of things. Caring and concerned for our health, made dr. Vassallo an excellent choice. Here you are somebody, not just another number. After our doctor retired we were sent to a local conglomerate, lets just say that was not good for us, at that 3 letter place we were just income and felt they didn't want us anyway. so glad we found Dr. Vassallo and staff!
in Howell, MI |
I am purely delighted with Dr Vassallo and his entire staff. His manner with my 85 y.o. mom was perfect. He is kind, very patient, and understands the needs and fears of older patients. We appreciated his calm relaxed demeanor. And most of all, he is a good listener who gets to the root of the problem. 5 stars
in Brighton, MI |
Finally found DrVassallo 7 years ago after a few doctors that were just so so. Dr Vassallo has been good to deal with. He is concerned about not just my current issue, but my general overall health. Very thorough, caught my prostate cancer in it's early stage.
in Webberville, MI |
My overall experience with Dr. Vassallo's practice exceeded my expectations at every level. The staff is courteous and helpful to my wife and I on a consistent basis each and every time I visit. Rachel works diligently to answer any question we might have about scheduling, prescriptions, and just about anything else we ask in such a friendly manner. Michelle is easy to talk to and makes you feel at ease while taking vitals. Dr. Vassallo is prepared, organized, and genuine. Impressive Doctor.A+
ann arbor, mi |
Upon my first visit, he came in the room and could not stay still!!! He kept pacing back and forth. I thought to myself, he must have to go to rest room. He then left for a moment, came back. He still could not stay still. He was taking no notes, just going off his memory from what the nurse told him. This is sloppy work!!! He asked me why I left my previous doctor. I told him my doctor made an error and lied about it. Suddenly he told me that he did not want me as a patient!!!
in Brighton, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. John Vassallo for years and have recommended him to several friends, who are very pleased with the care they receive. Dr. Vassallo is a wonderful physician with a great bedside manner. He is compassionate, caring and is always available (even after hours) to his patients. His staff members are friendly and efficient and although he has a large practice, the wait time to see him is always timely. I will will remain his patient for many more years to come!!
in Fowlerville |
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Vassallo to my worst enemy. You need to review your statements from him as I found a charge for a newborn blood transfusion on my statement that his office sent to my insurance. He would charge $10.00 to get a script for pain meds. Our last appointment there he didn't even check my husbands vital signs and was ready to boot us out the door! I brought it up!!!! What's with the dog in the office. I certainly don't care to see dog hair at my Dr. Office. Choose wisely!
Have you seen Dr. John Vassallo, MD?
Are you Dr. Vassallo?