Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. John Tyrone III, MD
Dr. John Tyrone III, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Tyrone III is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital.

108 NW 76th Dr # A

Gainesville, FL 32607

Learn about Dr. Tyrone III

Dr. John Tyrone is a highly skilled and respected cosmetic surgeon who is committed to helping patients in Gainesville, Florida and the surrounding areas look their best. He has extensive experience performing a range of cosmetic surgeries, with an expertise in breast augmentation and breast lifts. Using the latest surgical techniques at his state-of-the-art facility, Dr. Tyrone is devoted to patient safety and satisfaction above all else. Dr. Tyrone maintains a professional yet friendly relationship with every patient. He consults with each patient to understand their unique goals and only recommends procedures that he feels will offer true benefit. He and the rest of our team are happy to answer any questions patients may have about the procedures we offer.

To find out how Dr. Tyrone's expertise can help enhance your figure, call our office today to book a consultation.

Dr. Tyrone III's Experience

Dr. Tyrone III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Size or Shape Change
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Large Breasts
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• University Of Florida
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Tyrone III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tyrone III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyrone III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tyrone III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tyrone III to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Tyrone III's Performance
Alachua,FL |
I have had a fantastic experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff ! He is a true artist, knowing how to create natural results and prepares you each step. I am happier than expected with my results, and would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tyrone for "natural" looking breast augmentation. My recovery has been super, too. Thank you Dr. Tyrone and staff for your expertise !
in Gainesville, FL |
I scheduled an appointment to discuss the vertical lines forming around my mouth. Dr Tyrone and his assistant were very helpful in making suggestions to minimize their appearance. I am not a smoker, but he explained that my anatomy causes me to pierce my lips creating the lines. Fillers would not help me, but chemical peels and skincare to soften the appearance over time would. I appreciate him not allowing me to throw $ away on something that would not work. I will be back for treatment!
I believe that educated patients are the happiest. Thank you for trusting our practice for your cosmetic and surgical needs.
in O'Brien, FL |
I enthusiastically recommend Dr. T! He ensures that enhancements and surgical procedures are body-type appropriate. He clearly informs you about what you can reasonably expect from your results and what your role is in the healing. He is surgically very gifted. After multiple surgical procedures and excellent results, my self-confidence has really grown and I plan for more non-surgical procedures. The nursing and office staff members are very professional, friendly, and top-notch in every way.
Thank you for the kind comments. One of the greatest joys I have in performing cosmetic surgery is the confidence boost it can provide. Thank you for choosing our practice for your cosmetic needs.
in Gainesville, FL |
The staff at Dr. Tyrone's office are courteous and understanding. Dr. Tyrone himself does not have a positive bed side manner however. As his patient, expect to feel rushed through your questions and even spoken to like an idiot. He can be condescending at moments as well. I'm a professional myself and was taken aback by his demeanor. My breast augmentation went well and I came out with the look I hoped for.
We are delighted you are happy with your results. I'm sorry you feel you did not receive enough time or information If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Tyrone and his entire staff are caring, courteous, professional, and patient. 100% will recommend him to others for plastic surgery and aesthetic survices
Thank you for your trust in our practice.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Tyrone is a perfectionist and a good surgeon. That being said he isn't a great bed side doctor. Meaning it is hard for him to listen to his patient calmly and with time. I find it difficult to express myself to Dr Tyrone without him getting upset or offended easily more so than other doctors I have encountered. But that being said he is a good surgeon and has a top notch staff. If it was not for his staff I wouldn't have returned back to him. Patients must be aware that they have to be firm.
Have you seen Dr. John Tyrone III, MD?

Visit Dr. Tyrone III