Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. John Trupiano, MD
John M. Trupiano MD, FACS practices a full scope of Plastic Surgery with an emphasis on Aesthetic Surgery. Dr. Trupiano obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree from Wayne State University. Continuing his education, he received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Trupiano completed his Residency in General Surgery at Akron General Medical Center, Akron Ohio in 2002 and his Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 2003. Upon returning to Michigan, Dr. Trupiano completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at Wayne State University-Detroit Medical Center in 2005. Dr. Trupiano is committed to the highest standards of skill, ethics and patient care. He believes in the surgeon-patient team approach for a patient's optimal level of well being. Therefore, Dr. Trupiano approaches his patient relationships with compassion and respect and believes in the importance of patient education and communication.

John M. Trupiano, MD, PC

201 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1140

Troy, MI 48084

• Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Trupiano

Dr. Trupiano's Experience

Dr. Trupiano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Large Breasts
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Blepharorrhaphy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Tendon Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Wayne State University-Detroit Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• 2011 Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Trupiano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trupiano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trupiano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trupiano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trupiano to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Trupiano's Performance
Dr. Trupiano performed two separate surgeries on me and both turned out beautifully! I found him to be considerate of what I wanted, yet honest about the outcomes. I researched plenty of surgeons before making the final decision. He's highly credentialed and board certified in plastic surgery. It was frightening to read how many of these "cosmetic surgeons" are really ears, nose and throat (ENT) or vein doctors. I reccomend Dr. Trupiano for quality, safe care and exceptional results.
Dr. Trupiano came highly recommended by several trusted physicians, and now I understand why. He respected my goals, explained the procedures, and alleviated concerns about the recovery process. My outcomes on all three procedures are outstanding! Meticulous and talented, plastic surgery is definitely his forte. I'm so pleased with my beautiful, natural-looking results. Dr. Trupiano, thank you for being a physician I can trust.
in Clinton Township, MI |
I had felt uncomfortable about my breasts forever. I was 27 when I finally came across an article about tubular breasts, and I couldn't believe I had never heard about it before! Now, I could relate to other women. That is when I began to research BA surgery, and found Dr. Trupiano. No words can explain how happy I am after my breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Trupiano has changed my life! My experience was wonderful from my consult, surgery day, and follow ups. The staff and Dr. are amazing.
Newtown, PA |
Wonderful experience from start to finish. Dr Trupiano has a great bed side manner, I felt so comfortable and well taken care of by his staff. Highly recommend!!!
in Royal Oak, MI |
I have nothing but awesome things to say about Dr Trupiano and his staff. Geat experience! Highly recommend him for anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.
in Macomb, mi |
Dr. Trupiano, I can't thank you enough! I would highly recommend Dr. TRUPIANO for any procedure you may be looking to have. He is not only, in my opinion, the best plastic surgeon; his caring, professional personality makes you SO comfortable, there is no need for any concerns. I couldn't be happier with my results and the aftercare, I'm looking forward to the next procedure I have scheduled. Dr. Trupiano also has the best staff working with him (Erica and Pam), surgery staff and facility.
in Monroe, MI |
Dr. Trupiano was very informative with the procedure I needed done. He was very professional and friendly. The office staff is extremely helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Trupiano to family and friends.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Trupiano, Than you so Much! The hard work, dedication and compassion you put into your work is incredible and beyond words. I will highly recommend you to anyone looking for this assistance. I am so pleased with the results and the way it made me feel about myself. You put a boost into a new beginning for me and I am so grateful to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything . Thank you to your wonderful staff for taking great care of me. Sue
in Monroe Michigan |
I have seen Dr Trupiano for about 4 years. He is very knowledgable and very professional. He did surgery on my hand and face and you can't see any scars. Excellent work!!! Dr Trupiano is over an hour from where I live and I wouldn't see anyone else!!!
in Davison, MI |
Dr. Trupiano's bedside manner is among the very best I have ever experienced! He really took the time to explain my procedure and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or judged. He was patient, very caring and made sure I understood what to expect. His office team mimicked his attitude and was always courteous and very accommodating. I highly recommended his services mainly because he cares and the outcome was amazing!!
Have you seen Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Are you Dr. Trupiano?