Dr. John Trupiano, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 52

Dr. Trupiano

John M. Trupiano, M.D, P.C.

201 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1140 Troy, MI 48084

Dr. John Trupiano, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Troy, MI. He is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Trupiano to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Trupiano with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Trupiano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Trupiano

4.0

Dr. Trupiano

I had an Abdominoplasty, it appeared at the beginning that this surgery is an easy one to a well experienced doctor. Unfortunately, All the complications that happened it was only because I AM A NOT SO WORTHY PATIENT. I was always at fault for one thing or another. The DR. just wanted to pad himself in the back for his work but who cares about the patient. She is an idiot who chose him. He is there to collect the money. He had no people skills at all, dismissed everything I said.
Angry Patient – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr. Trupiano is the best of the best! He listened to what I wanted for myself, and was honest in discussing realistic expectations that could be achieved from surgery. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and I never felt rushed. He provided clear explanations of what to expect before, during, and after surgery. His followup care is second to none. I recommend Dr. Trupiano to anyone looking for a highly skilled plastic surgeon. When choosing a doctor to cut into your body, you want the best of the best, and that is Dr. Trupiano.
Kara – May 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Trupiano. He is absolutely amazing! He had great bedside manner, pays attention to detail, down to earth, gives realistic expectations, and does an amazing job. From my first consult to my post op appointments, I have had a great experience. Kristy is so friendly and makes you feel like you are the number 1 priority! The certified surgical suite is super clean and organized. The staff was fabulous! I highly recommend Dr. Trupiano! I love my results!!
Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Professional. Caring. Safe. Friendly. Thank you for providing such a positive experience. I would highly recommend.
Kristin Olson-kott – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
I got a nose job a few years back and I should have wrote a review sooner but I just don’t usually write them. I am still paying on a loan and for what..I don’t see any difference in my nose. It’s still big, sometimes I think it looks bigger and it’s crooked. I really wish I would have looked around instead of just going with the first doctor I talked to. I’m contemplating getting another one so I can finally see the results I was praying for the first time. It sucks being a girl and having a nose you hate.
May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Worst experience not friendly did not listen to my concerns just overall bad energy never trust him !
Niki – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
This surgeon is best!! I was scared to move forward with a breast augmentation, but he took the time to put me at ease and explain all of my options and what to expect. From the initial consultation to the post operative period I have only experienced five star treatment. I could not have asked for better results. Thank you Dr Trupiano. You are excellence in plastic surgery. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone!
Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
I recently saw Dr. Trupiano for filler. It makes a world of difference seeing an actual plastic surgeon for injections and I am so happy! My results are so natural. The best I’ve ever had!
Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Very disturbing experience. If you're choosing this doctor based on the positive reviews (as I did), please reconsider. I should have done more research, and I'm regretting it every day. Would not recommend by any means.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
I recently underwent a breast reduction and liposuction, Dr Trupiano was professional, thorough, and very detailed. He listened to all my questions and concerns and made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and my results surpassed my expectations. I would definitley recommend Dr Trupiano for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Detroit, MI – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr Trupiano is one of the most professional and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. That is why I chose him for my reduction and liposuction. Dr Trupiano and his office staff have gained a loyal patient and I will continue to choose this office for all of my cosmetic needs.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
By far the most comfortable with Dr. Trupiano, after multiple consultations. Consultation was laid back but very informational. He went over all the details involved with the surgery, explained all the risks and answered all questions. Dr. Trupiano is very meticulous, has great bedside manner and is confident in what he does. His staff are so welcoming and courteous. Their punctuality at this office is amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Trupiano! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
MACOMB – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
First, I the fact the Dr. wasn’t in the office for my Pre Op appointment and wouldn’t be back in the office to answer my questions until 3 days before my surgery is ridiculous. I was advised by his secretary that that she could answer any questions I had. I am about to have surgery he’s quoting will take 6 hours. I think talking to someone who actually went to med school at the pre opp appointment would be my preference. Oh but his secretary was certainly persistent to get me to sign off on all
  • Long wait times
Ks – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr. Trupiano performed my breast aug. 4 years ago when I was 22. He gave me 3 options: small, medium, large. Not how many cc... S, M, or L. The consultation he provided was so poor and ultimately I chose a size way too large for me (which happened to be the medium and was actually 450cc). The consultation Dr. Trupioano provided was so poor. He did not listen to me as a patient or fully explain adverse results. This doctor performs surgeries as if he's on an assembly line. Next body please!
  • Long wait times
Samantha in Detroit, MI – Jun 04, 2018
Samantha, we take these matters very seriously....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr. Trupiano is my Hero. I met him when I was diagnosed with Skin cancer on my face and unfortunately it ended up being about the size of a quarter on my cheek, I wanted to die, I wanted to cry but Dr. Trupiano to the rescue. His personality just calmed me to know I was in good hands and boy was I right. He did an awesome job and you can't really tell that I had anything wrong. People who saw me from beginning to end were amazed at the end result and I would recommend him to everyone. He Rocks!
Lori Davis – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
For years I struggled with gynecomastia as a young and healthy male athlete. Met Dr. Trupiano and he truly changed my life. From the initial consultation to the surgery and post-op appointments, every experience has been the best I could ask for.
Michael M in Bloomfield Hills, MI – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Firstly, I had other consultations with plastic surgeons about liposuction and never committed or felt comfortable until I met Dr. John Trupiano. From the moment I met him and his staff, I felt important and comfortable alongside their professionalism and kindness. I told my story and what I was hoping to achieve and I was given so much of Dr. Trupiano's time with all my questions and concerns. He was kind, professional, honest, and optimistic and compassionate. He gave me all the pros and cons
Macomb, MI – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr. Trupiano performed two separate surgeries on me and both turned out beautifully! I found him to be considerate of what I wanted, yet honest about the outcomes. I researched plenty of surgeons before making the final decision. He's highly credentialed and board certified in plastic surgery. It was frightening to read how many of these "cosmetic surgeons" are really ears, nose and throat (ENT) or vein doctors. I reccomend Dr. Trupiano for quality, safe care and exceptional results.
Liz – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Dr. Trupiano came highly recommended by several trusted physicians, and now I understand why. He respected my goals, explained the procedures, and alleviated concerns about the recovery process. My outcomes on all three procedures are outstanding! Meticulous and talented, plastic surgery is definitely his forte. I'm so pleased with my beautiful, natural-looking results. Dr. Trupiano, thank you for being a physician I can trust.
Kelly P – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?
Wonderful experience from start to finish. Dr Trupiano has a great bed side manner, I felt so comfortable and well taken care of by his staff. Highly recommend!!!
Newtown, PA – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Trupiano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Trupiano?

Dr. Trupiano is committed to the highest standards of skill, ethics and patient care. He believes in the surgeon-patient team approach for a patient's...Read more

John M. Trupiano MD, FACS practices a full scope of Plastic Surgery with an emphasis on Aesthetic Surgery. Dr. Trupiano obtained his Bachelor...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery