Dr. John Travers Jr, MD

Dr. John Travers Jr, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Wyomissing Family Med Assoc 1350 Broadcasting Rd Ste 201 Wyomissing, PA 19610 Get Directions

Dr. John Travers Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Wyomissing, PA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Travers Jr is affiliated with Reading Hospital.

Dr. Travers Jr' Experience

See how Dr. Travers Jr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Travers Jr

Dr. Travers Jr accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Travers Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Travers Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Travers Jr to family and friends
Dr. Travers Jr' Performance
in Reading, PA |
My wife and I have been patients at this office for 5 years. We will have to find another Dr. the physicians here are fine. Dr. Vu and Dr. Ravits are both great physicians. The front office staff is deplorable. Getting an appointment is a painful process. It is nearly impossible to get someone on the phone. When they call back an hour or two later, they have a horrible attitude. We've never been late for an appt, but they are constantly threatening you about being late. Need a new office Mgr.
in Blandon |
I had two appointments with Dr. Travers. I took the day off from work to go and both times they canceled on me last minute. My last appointment they refused to see me because I wasn't 20 minutes early. They never told me I needed to be there 20 minutes early. My first appointment I had severe ulcers in my throat and they claimed they could not see me. I've had it with this doctor I will not try to make an appointment ever again.
in Bernville, PA |
Not very happy can never get an appointment with him. When I need to be seen by him it is always a wait of a few weeks to months. My son had an appointment already & waited a good 25 minutes till he got seen but he was late one time & it was because of weather & then they refused to see him. My husband had 2 appointments cancelled & then had trouble getting in. So over all he does not seem like a doctor who cares for his patients.
Dr Travers is an exceptional Doctor. He has always had my best interest in mind, and has gone above and beyond in assuring that my wellbeing is as maintained. He is extremely patient, able to read non-verbal communication just as well as what is being said. His care for his patients is clear - I never feel rushed, or that my questions go unanswered. Even when I'm in for an illness, he always takes the extra time to see how I'm faring. Dr Travers is certainly one of a kind.
Have you seen Dr. John Travers Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Travers Jr?

Compare Dr. Travers Jr

}

Dr. Travers Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Travers Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Travers Jr' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Travers Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Travers Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1993

Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Completed in 1994

The Reading Hospital and Medical Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Travers Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Travers Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Travers Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Travers Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.