Internal Medicine  |
Dr. John Tapp, MD
Dr. John Tapp, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Tapp is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Parkridge Medical Center.

Chattanooga Diagnostic Associates

1700 Broad St

Chattanooga, TN 37408

Dr. John Tapp, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Tapp

To treat patients the way I would want myself or my family treated.

Dr. Tapp's Experience

Dr. Tapp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee At Chattanooga
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • UT College of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Ut College Med Baroness Erlanger Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Tapp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tapp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tapp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tapp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tapp to family and friends
Dr. Tapp's Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tapp to any of my family and friends. He genuinely cares for his patients and makes sure that you understand your diagnosis, test results, etc.
in Ft Oglethorpe, GA |
Finding Dr. John Tapp was the best thing I could have done. Been with him for over 15 years. My previous Doctor had an accident and quit practicing. My wife is a patient with this same group and she managed to get me set up with Dr. Tapp. He has followed me through two Strokes and a Heart Ablation and always been the best of care. Dr. Tapp spends as much time as needed to assist. His Staff are the Greatest and the best of all, I have never had a delay in my appointment. Always in and out on time
in Ringgold, GA |
The likelihood is pretty great considering my whole family is already seeing Dr. Tapp or Nathan. Our pastor and his wife are patients as well. Love this office and the care we receive! Highly recommend them ????
in Ringgold Ga |
Dr Tapp has been my primary doctor for at least 15 years. He has always me the Best care. He and his Staff Ensures That any needs Tests or Drugs I Need Are Taken Care Of Quickly. He takes care to refer me to other doctors if needed. I trust him with my care without hesitation.
in Chattanooga |
Dr. Tapp and his staff are always kind and helpful. I have been seeing Dr. Tapp for several years and I trust him with my healthcare needs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician!
in Dunlap, TN |
Always makes room for me especially if emergency. Office, clean and friendly. Staff friendly, usually get in before time. Trust his decisions. Knowledgeable and makes everything easy to understand. Highly recommend Dr Tapp and his PN Dr Nathan
in Chattanooga |
Very efficient staff and nice office. Dr. Tapp is excellent. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Harrison TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tapp. He is very understanding and explains things very clearly.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I'm 38. I've been seeing Dr. Tapp since my early twenties. I can honestly say not once has he or his team let me down. He has taken the best of care of me and seen me at my worst. He's thorough & a wonderful listener. He's never rushed me. He takes time to explain my medications and any issues I've had. His team is equally amazing. Anise and Katy are always kind and prompt. When I call they either answer immediately or return my call within the same day. I have referred friends and family
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Tapp is a outstanding physician. He is thorough in the professional discharge of his responsibilities, yet, he communicates genuine concern, focused attention and understandable explanations. I would (and have), without reservation, recommend him to others.
Chattanooga, TN |
We first went to Dr. Tapp on the recommendation of someone. The recommendation was well founded. Between Dr. Tapp and his PA, Nathan Smith, a dangerous condition was identified with my wife's heart. Action was taken immediately and she is here today because of the caring service offered by Dr. Tapp and his staff.
in Jasper, TN |
Plan and simple everything was wonderful.
in Chattanooga, TN |
A doctor who actually cares, who will spend the time to figure out what works best for me and who can explain it all in simple English. I would give him 10 stars if I could
in Chattanooga, TN |
Best Doctor in the world! Totally professional and explains everything on a medical level I can understand.
Chattanooga, TN |
Excellent experience with Dr. Tapp. Knows his stuff and very friendly. Easy to talk to. I'd rate him at a 10.
in Chattanooga,tn |
He has help me and my family with our health problems. Anything I need he is there to help with his knowledge of medicine
in Bridgeport, AL |
I have been going to Dr. Tapp for several years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a physcian. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen and geniuly cares about his patients. Dr. Tapp and his staff are the best!
Chattanooga, TN |
2o + years as a patient. He is the Best. knowledgeable and takes the time to treat what every is the cause. He Cares
Have you seen Dr. John Tapp, MD?
Are you Dr. Tapp?

Visit Dr. Tapp

Dr. Tapp accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care