Dr. John Swofford, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Swofford

Indiana Surgery Center - East Campus

5445 E 16th St Indianapolis, IN 46218

Dr. John Swofford, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Med at Still University Of Health Sciences in 1988 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Swofford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swofford

3.8

Dr. Swofford?
Dr. Swofford's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Swofford, DO
Just keeps pushing the stimulator, high dollar item, doesn't always work and repeat business masking the pain instead of a permanent repair to regain the patient quality of life and not having to keep going back for adjusting and battery replacement. More about money than quality, get a 2nd opinion or better yet get a doctor interested in your long term health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Swofford, DO?
Dr. Swoffard is a wonderful doctor . I have seen him several times for pain management. He has solved my problem every time . He truly cares about his patients . I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in pain .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Swofford, DO?
In no way would I recomend this Doctor..............his office staff is of no use, they do not return calls and complaine even on their recording that they have only one doc and 2 office help. They do not care and have no intentions of helping. My own family doctor called the office and was not able to talk to anyone and no one returned their calls. I believe the lady's name was Tracy and she was not aware of my problems and just keep telling me she was alone and what did I expect. That was after 3 call that was not returned. He needs to do something so no one else has to suffer worry about the situation as I did. Very disappointed. The doctor was great, but his office staff was just nasty. For that reason I would NOT recommend him for any of my friends or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Swofford, DO?
Today was my first experience and injection with Dr. Swofford. My husband & I both felt comfortable and liked him as soon as he started his exam. He explains in terms we understand. He sensed I was nervous and done his best to make me laugh. I have had many injections in my spine, by many doctors since 1999. I love my previous pain management doctor. But he is always booked so far out. We have decided to continue my care with Dr. Swofford and feel he will provide me with equal, excellent care.
I LIKE DR SWOFFORD. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND GREAT BED-SIDE MANNERS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Swofford, DO?
I had an infection and no one would call me back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Swofford, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Swofford?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

1988
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Med at Still University Of Health Sciences

Dr. Swofford accepts

Dr. Swofford accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Swofford's experience treating your condition or procedure