Dr. John Stea, MD
Western State Hospital Psychtry1101 GRADE LN Louisville, KY 40213
Dr. John Stea, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Stea has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stea to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Stea
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Stea treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Stea treats other conditions, please contact the office at (502) 413-4400.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Stea is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Stea's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Stea's conditions and procedures:
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Delusional Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Stea accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.