Dermatology  |
Dr. John Starling III, MD
Dr. Starling is a board-certified dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

3935 N Lightning Dr

Appleton, WI 54913

Dr. John Starling III, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Starling III

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Starling III's Experience

Dr. Starling III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Rhodes College
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Skin Cancer Center Of Ohio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Starling III has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Starling III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starling III to family and friends
Dr. Starling III's Performance
in Kimberly, WI |
Had a very good experience with Dr. Starling. Professional, with a good bedside manner.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Mount Horeb, WI |
Answered all my concerns. I was totally at ease, and will definitely return for any future skin problems.
Oshkosh, WI |
Very friendly and helpful. Staff courteous and friendly. I would recommend anyone with a problem to go to Dr. Starling
in Oshkosh, WI |
Best doctor I've ever had, found and fixed things my other doctor misdiagnosed or brushed off including cancer. Thankful to have him as my dermatologist.
Oshkosh, WI |
I've been seeing Dr. Starling for over 2 years now. I appreciate his concerns and care ring my visits. I would recommend anyone to see him. His staff is always very nice and understanding.
in wautoma, WI |
Very good and personal
Kaukauna, WI |
Dr. Starling was a class act! Professional, knowledgeable, respectful, friendly, funny, courteous, efficient, everything you would want in a doctor. Excellent staff as well. Would highly recommend him and his office.
in Oshkosh, WI |
I have had 2 areas of concern that were taken care of by Dr. Starling. Both times he put me at ease with his knowledge and care. As a wonderful Doctor, I also consider him an artist in this profession as I had an area previous to my last visit that was a bit more challenging to work on and you cannot even tell there was anything done. Thank you!!
Fond Du Lac, WI |
He is very caring and knowledgeable.
in Appleton, WI |
My experience with Dr Starling was wonderful. I thought he was very pleasant , very courteous, very knowledgeable in what he was doing. When he first came in the room he explained everything he was about to do & really put me at ease. I would very much refer him to anyone for any dermatology work that had to be done.
in Wautoma WI |
My wife and I both want to say thank you to Dr. Starling and his staff for there prompt service in reference to my health issue. The staff is wonderful to work with and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Starling. From the first visit to the last visit he was professional but with such a great sense of humor and willing to listen and chat during the visit making us feel like human beings and not just a patient. I would recommend Dr. Starling to anyone in need of his help.
in Gladstone, MI |
Dr. Starling is wonderful. I have had three mono I believe it is called surgery with him and everyone I know can not believe the out come. You cen hardly tell I have have surgery and he is great with his clients. Wonderful Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. John Starling III, MD?

Visit Dr. Starling III

Dr. Starling III accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.