Dr. John Stapleton, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Stapleton

Orthopedics

1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 110 Allentown, PA 18103

Dr. John Stapleton, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Stapleton accepts

Dr. Stapleton accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Stapleton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stapleton's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions

Dr. Stapleton treats Foot Conditions more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Stapleton treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Stapleton performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Stapleton performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair

2.8

Dr. Stapleton?
Dr. Stapleton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Stapleton, DPM
I went to Dr. Stapleton after a botched surgery by another Dr developed into osteomylitis. He was attentive, took time to explain the plan of action to me, and most importantly, is an extremely skilled surgeon. He fixed a very complicated problem with my foot and now, almost 1 year later, I am running again. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
Dr. Stapleton refusess to acknowledge your pain & will not manage your pain while under his care. He has no compassion & a horrible beside manner. He does not greet you, look you in the eye, neither does he go over your xrays with you. His nurse line or office does not return calls. My family doctor called him & told him his healthcare practices are unethical & strongly advised me to continue my care elsewhere. Stay away at all costs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
Went about ankle problem , did not listen very well , put me in a boot that was not fitted correctly and caused a cut , went back a week later for the cut, he told me it was my fault for not walking right ! Charged me for a full visit ! Go to someone else !!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
While I agree with Dr. Stapleton' s plan of treatment for my pain in (R) foot I found he has no patient/doctor communication skills. When he spoke to me he wouldn't make eye contact and spoke like he was speaking to someone else. Thought this odd. He'd do better teaching med. students rather than dealing with patients directly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
Recently saw Dr. Stapleton for severe pain in left foot. He acted as though I was a nuisance and told me there was nothing to be done short of major surgery. Advised me to buy an American made Nike sneaker. I visited another podiatrist who spent time listening to me, diagnosed the problem correctly (Dr. Stapleton misdiagnosed my problem) and recommended treatment that helped tremendously. In short, Dr. Stapleton needs vast improvement on bedside manner and knowledge of medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
He was very helpful in diagnosis my fracture which I already had been doctoring for 8 weeks. Dr decided I should try walking on it and amazingly I could return to my job and as of my last visit completely healed. Very pleasant, and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
Saw him once, never go back! His superior ego & young age are bad mix! Talks down to patient. Had 2 other dr's tell me I had a torn nerve, that being reason for my numb foot. Dr Stapleton though, he knows more than those 2 combined & told me it's hardly possible to tear a nerve! 3 EMG's, 3 dr's--2 told me torn nerve. I don't believe he is the correct dr & other 2 are wrong. Saw me for about 2 minutes & concluded that. Wouldn't recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
I had a triple fusion and osteotomy with Dr. Stapleton this past year, and I can't say enough good things about him. He fixed a major problem from a prior surgery that was giving me tons of pain. He was very thorough, took all of my questions/concerns seriously, and explained the procedure and results in detail each visit. It is a busy office and there is almost always a wait, but for me that's worth it for the quality of care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
While his nurse and PA were very nice, Dr Stapleton has the bedside manner of a rock. I felt he offered no progressive care plan other than the easiest option. I will be looking for a second opinion and will only recommend Stapleton to those I despise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?
Dr. Stapleton is very knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the procedure prior to my surgery and a great deal of time addressing all of my concerns post op. I would highly recommend him. He is skilled and, I am extremely pleased with the results of the lapidus bunionectomy he performed on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stapleton, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Stapleton?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stapleton treats patients.