Dr. John Stamoulis, MD

Dr. John Stamoulis, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. John Stamoulis, MD is a neurology specialist in North Dartmouth, MA. He specializes in neurology.

480 Hawthorn St Ste 101

North Dartmouth, MA 02747

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Stamoulis

See how frequently Dr. Stamoulis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Stamoulis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Stamoulis "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Stamoulis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stamoulis has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Greek

Dr. Stamoulis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stamoulis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stamoulis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stamoulis to family and friends
3.6
based on 8 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Stamoulis' Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

in Fairhaven, MA
I was a new patient that waited 2 months. Arrived 15 mins late. Apologized, coming from Providence. Office staff tells me they have a policy to cancel n reschedule. Tells me new patients are long visits. Really? 15mins. I am in RN who left work for this visit. I totally understand scheduling since...more

Dear Margaret, Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience regarding an office visit with Dr. Stamoulis. We sincerely apologize that the office did not contact you on route to the office or make you aware of this policy in advance. If we can be of assistance, please contact our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or online at https:/ /www.southcoast.org/contact-us/. Again, we apologize for the difficulty associated with this visit.

in Portsmouth, RI
Dr Stamoulis is a patient, kind and understanding doc. He actually LISTENS to his patients and spends however much time is needed to deal with a patient. It's so refreshing because other neurologists I've seen have been cold, condescending and a complete waste of time. I highly recommend him!!
in Fall River MA
Doctor is great. Staff is terrible. Why does it take a week to get your prescriptions printed? And when you call to see if it's ready they are rude and hang up on you.
in Dartmouth MA
my son sees dr stamoulis and he loves him but the check out girl Stephanie is very rude, has a nasty attitude and she will never check my son out again! when he asked for his prescription she told him to have a seat the wait will be 45 minutes. went on to complain that he is a problem! very upset...more