Dr. John Sortino, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

22 SE 6th St Boca Raton, FL 33432 Get Directions
Dr. John Sortino, MD
Dr. John Sortino, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Sortino is affiliated with Broward Health North.

Dr. Sortino's Experience

See how Dr. Sortino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sortino

Dr. Sortino accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Sortino is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sortino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sortino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sortino to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sortino's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
One of the best, most thorough Doctors that has treated me! They are extremely organized and complete in their record keeping. If I read the Hippocratic Oath, this is Sortino!
in Boca Raton Fl |
Doctor Sortino is simply the best Doctor in South Florida ! He genuinely cares about his patients well being and takes time to explain your health issues to his you. Great human being ! His staff is excellent to !
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Wow! Took me too long to find a Dr. as Caring, Efficient, Effective Professional, and very easy to talk to. I am A female who turned 60 last Aug. (2016). After being treated by my favorite Dr. I am Amazed at the change. YES, I do look younger, my skin is glowing, my energy level has increased. I've been through a lot with back pain. Yet I am happier than I've been in years. I'm not going to tell you how he did it. FIND OUT YOURSELF.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had my first visit with Dr. Sortino which was an annual wellness exam and he was excellent. It has been a long time since visiting a doctor for a physical or wellness exam and he made me feel at ease while also being very thorough. He truly seems to care about his patients and he spent far more time with me than I would have expected from a doctor in this rushed world we live in.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Visiting Dr. Sortino's office was a very enjoyable experience. I feel very comfortable in Dr. Sortino's care. He takes all the time needed to explain everything to me. I really thought the PA was just fantastic. Very thorough, patient and took all the time I needed for my appointment. I never feel rushed or like a number in this office. I've never had problems scheduling and someone always gets back to me in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Sortino and is PA, Samantha, as well!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Sortino is an exceptional physician. He takes a genuine interest in his patient's well being and truly cares about them. This shows in everything he and his staff do.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Sortino every month for 12 years .He is a great doctor and person and am very appreciative for all he has done for me over those years including sending me for test and saving my life when diagnosed with cancer..He listens and helps and I have always been treated well by the staff..I wouldn't know what I would do without him.He is a real caring a Doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
he takes the time to know who he is treating. he listens to you. you are a person not just a patient. worth the wait if he runs late. does not rush you through. I am a new patient but I feel like he's been my doctor for years.
Have you seen Dr. John Sortino, MD?
Are you Dr. Sortino?

Compare Dr. Sortino

Dr. Sortino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Anemia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia I

Graduated in 1987

Beekman Downtown Hosp
    Beekman Downtown Hosp
    Maryville College

• Italian

Dr. Sortino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sortino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anxiety Disorders