Internal Medicine  |
Dr. John Sortino, MD
Dr. John Sortino, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Sortino is affiliated with Broward Health North.

22 SE 6th St

• Golden Rule
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Sortino

Dr. Sortino's Experience

Dr. Sortino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Anxiety Disorders
  • Diabetes Medicine
  • Thyroid Disorders

Dr. Sortino does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Anemia
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis

• Maryville College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia I
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Beekman Downtown Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Beekman Downtown Hosp

Dr. Sortino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sortino has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Sortino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sortino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sortino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sortino to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Sortino's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Sortino is a wonderful doctor. We have been his patients for many years, he is very caring but since he moved to the new location his offices staff is very incompetent. I’m still waiting for referrals requested in August!! Dr Sortino had dropped our insurance at the end of September so we were obligated to find on other doctor who had our referral ready two hours after we got home from the visit. It saddens me but because of his office staff, we won’t be going back to dr Sortino.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Sortino seems very capable but its not only the doctortor that makes a practice. Since I have been going there there are new faces all the time. turns over people like clockwork. His referral person George is a complete JOKE. His office manager has a chip on her shoulder and she thinks she is better than everyone. I had an issue and because of the treatment from the office I have terminated my arrangement with this doctor! I really needed them and they let me down big time. NO COMMUNICATION!
in Boca Raton, FL |
One of the best, most thorough Doctors that has treated me! They are extremely organized and complete in their record keeping. If I read the Hippocratic Oath, this is Sortino!
in Boca Raton Fl |
Doctor Sortino is simply the best Doctor in South Florida ! He genuinely cares about his patients well being and takes time to explain your health issues to his you. Great human being ! His staff is excellent to !
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Wow! Took me too long to find a Dr. as Caring, Efficient, Effective Professional, and very easy to talk to. I am A female who turned 60 last Aug. (2016). After being treated by my favorite Dr. I am Amazed at the change. YES, I do look younger, my skin is glowing, my energy level has increased. I've been through a lot with back pain. Yet I am happier than I've been in years. I'm not going to tell you how he did it. FIND OUT YOURSELF.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had my first visit with Dr. Sortino which was an annual wellness exam and he was excellent. It has been a long time since visiting a doctor for a physical or wellness exam and he made me feel at ease while also being very thorough. He truly seems to care about his patients and he spent far more time with me than I would have expected from a doctor in this rushed world we live in.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Visiting Dr. Sortino's office was a very enjoyable experience. I feel very comfortable in Dr. Sortino's care. He takes all the time needed to explain everything to me. I really thought the PA was just fantastic. Very thorough, patient and took all the time I needed for my appointment. I never feel rushed or like a number in this office. I've never had problems scheduling and someone always gets back to me in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Sortino and is PA, Samantha, as well!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Sortino is an exceptional physician. He takes a genuine interest in his patient's well being and truly cares about them. This shows in everything he and his staff do.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Sortino every month for 12 years .He is a great doctor and person and am very appreciative for all he has done for me over those years including sending me for test and saving my life when diagnosed with cancer..He listens and helps and I have always been treated well by the staff..I wouldn't know what I would do without him.He is a real caring a Doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
he takes the time to know who he is treating. he listens to you. you are a person not just a patient. worth the wait if he runs late. does not rush you through. I am a new patient but I feel like he's been my doctor for years.
Have you seen Dr. John Sortino, MD?
Are you Dr. Sortino?