Dr. John Snell, DO

Dr. John Snell, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Norton Community Medical Assocs 3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 205, Louisville, KY 40207 Get Directions

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, experienced medical professionals who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.Read more

Dr. Snell's Experience

See how Dr. Snell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Snell

Dr. Snell accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Snell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Snell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snell to family and friends
Dr. Snell's Performance
in Wingo, KY |
I wish he was still in Paducah! He is by far the best dr. I have ever been to. Never had a dr. who cared about his patients like this man does.
in Louisville, KY |
I had given up on doctors. No one seemed to care or listen, They simply get a pad and write for something and if it didn't work, we would repeat the next month or disagree completely. I had several things that needed to be addressed and Dr. Snell did this very efficiently and compassionately. I will always be greatful there are still physicians like him!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Snell is an amazing physician. He listens and cares about the health of his patients. I would and have recommended Dr. Snell to family members and friends. They too are astounded with his level of care. They don't make physicians like Dr. Snell anymore. I know that when I'm sick he won't rest until he figures what's going on with me. I'm proud to call him my physician.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. John L. Snell, DO ....is second to none. Be as prepared as you can be, your conversation responsibility is become totally transparent, with open honesty, integrity and your personal accountability to your needs, so this outstanding medical professional can advise you with professional information and diagnosis. I suggest to listen to the doctor's experience, strength and hope, so He can be of service providing the very best possible outcome in your partnership w/ Dr. Snell office appointment
in Louisville, KY |
I highly recommend Dr. Snell. He is bright, empathetic, trustworthy and has a super nurse. His referrals have been the best in the field. He monitors my thyroid, blood pressure and the occasional colds.....
in St Matthews, KY |
Dr. Snell is wonderful at explaining everything and on a rare occasion, I needed to be seen quickly, and he was very accommodating. Every part from scheduling to blood work to my visit with Dr. Snell has always been professional. Dr. Snell is a very nice man who I trust.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Very caring and personable. Shows genuine interest!
in Louisville , Ky |
He's kind kind, patient,understanding a wonderful Doctor.
in Louisville, KY |
I think Dr.snell is a wonderful Doctor he is kind professional and patient. His assistant Sherry is awesome too.3
excellent doctor
Have you seen Dr. John Snell, DO?
Are you Dr. Snell?

Compare Dr. Snell

Dr. Snell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Snell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Snell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Snell's Board Certifications

Dr. Snell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Snell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Michigan State University

Completed in 2002

Michigan State University

Completed in 2004

Dr. Snell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Snell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Snell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.