Dr. John Sirotnak III, MD

Dr. John Sirotnak III, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. John Sirotnak III, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Allentown, PA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 58 years.

401 N 17th St Ste 210

Allentown, PA 18104

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)

Learn about Dr. Sirotnak III

See how frequently Dr. Sirotnak III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Outer Ear Infection
Chronic Sinusitis
Tinnitus
high

Dr. Sirotnak III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Tongue Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ
  • University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Roswell Park Cancer Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Sirotnak III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sirotnak III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sirotnak III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sirotnak III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sirotnak III to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Sirotnak III's Performance
Allentown |
I would like to know how this man can continue to see patients This Dr walked in the room & first thing out of his mouth was"whats the issue"not"hello" or even introduce himself I was there for a tonsillectomy i got the surgery and was everything ok until I see in my throat a piece of the toncils and skin next to the uvula and that was make me nauses i go to the postoperatory appt he was so rude i was concern about that he just answer me dont look you throat I get out so mad I DONT RECOMMEND HE.
in Breinigsville, PA |
I found other reviewers statements about him being dismissive and rude in line with my experience; Although, I feel this just may be his personality and not a personal attack- as he did say he hoped I felt better as I was leaving (leaving me a bit bewildered to be honest). Overall, his manner made me feel conflicted about his diagnosis and left me with more questions than answers. Ended up going to a different ENT, whom offered a different approach. Not sure I'd give Dr. Sirotnak another visit.
Bethlehem, PA |
I wouldn't absolutely never go back to this "doctor" again. He was the worst - no bedside manner, rushed, very dismissive. What a joke!
in Bethlehem, PA |
Was ready to just send us on our way- After he dug in my son's ear and made him cry, telling me he had wax build up. His audiologist Tasha Reck, seemed to cover for his lack of people skills and empathy. Luckily, mother's intuition takes over, realizing this guy was a quack and took him elsewhere. My son went on to be diagnosed with bilateral SNHL with confirmed EVA.
Slatington, PA |
I would like to know how this man can continue to see patients.. I wish I would have read these reviews before I went to see him today. This Dr. Walked in the room and first thing out of his mouth was "what do you want" not "hello" or even introduce himself. My appointment went like everyone else's that reviewed him on here.. 5 mins long and very cocky and rude. He are me feel like I was interrupting his day. I would never suggest anyone to go see this man!!
Allentown, PA |
The entire office is unprofessional, from the doctor himself to his hearing test staff. No communication between people right there in the office. And the hearing test woman spends more time trying to avoid giving tests than giving them. Went in for sudden hearing loss in one ear and left with nothing done, but this thief billed me and insurance. Worst medical office ever experienced.
in Bethlehem, PA |
Was referred to this doctor by my PCP to determine contributing causes to my increasingly painful and difficult swallowing. He was dismissive, curt, rude, impatient, uncompassionate. After explaining why I was referred to him, he snarked, "what do you expect me to do about it?", shrugging and saying there's nothing he could do to correct it, acting as though I was disrupting his golf game. He scoped my throat but shrugged and had nothing to offer. I waited a month for this? Total waste!
in Kempton, PA |
Took my special needs daughter who is in a wheelchair to him 3 times , each time he was very rude! This last time end of June 2016, he walked in arms crossed and said whats wrong now, as we tried to explain possible soreness down throat he asked why we came to him. her PCP sent us. after trying to explain to him what we thought he dismissed what were saying. he did end up putting a little scope down her nose but really not far enough to see a whole lot. he said nothing wrong. very rude!
in Allentown, PA |
Best ear nose and throat Doctor I had very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me .
in Allentown, PA |
I took this as a referral and did not do mu research as I usually do. Boy, was I SO disappointed. I read the his health grades right before I went in, and was so upset with myself. Of cousre he did everything others said. Asked if I had anxiety, was dismissive, said he did not do thyroids much anymore that he was doing more children now. Just a waste of my time!
in Easton, PA |
My 1 y/o son who just had his 3rd bout of strep throat was referred to this ENT. When we met the Dr., the first words out of his mouth were, why are you here wasting my time? The appt was 5 minutes long and consisted of him accusing me of smoking in the house and never cleaning. We don't smoke at all and we keep a very clean home. I was floored. After insulting me, he then says we'll see him in the summer for adenoids and next summer for tonsils. He isn't touching my son with a 10 ft pole.
in Allentown, PA |
Appointment with him was a complete waste. He looked at me for five seconds and dismissed my symptoms and blamed my swallowing difficulties on anxiety. Highly recommend against the choice to see him. He assumed I couldn't afford medication and tried to prescribe antibiotics after telling me anxiety is causing my issues.
in Nazareth, PA |
LACK OF FOLLOW UP AND THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE PAITENTS WELL BEING. TRIED TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES NEVER A CALL BACK, AS WELL AS THE LACK OF FOLLOW THROUGH AND THE LACK OF THE PATIENTS HISTORY. NEVER READ THE HISTORY OF THE CHART. IN ADDITION THE SEVERAL DAYS WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL FROM THE DOCTOR AS PROMISED THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISSAPOINTED IN MY LIFE WITH A DOCTOR!
in Allentown, PA |
Took uncle to see Dr. Sirotnak for uncle's persistant cough of over one year. Was told by Dr. Sirotnak that there is nothing he could do and older people just have to live with the constant mucus draining. Spent 5 minutes and said 'there is nothing I can do' Good luck. Certainly would not be a doctor I'd recommend to anyone. This was a follow-up visit, that if doctor could NOT do anything, there should not have been a follow-up.
Have you seen Dr. John Sirotnak III, MD?
Are you Dr. Sirotnak III?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Lehigh Valley Health Network

Visit Dr. Sirotnak III

Dr. Sirotnak III accepts 22 insurance carriers
    Select
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
    Blue Cross Accord
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Coventry Health America PPO