Dr. John Schultz, MD

Dr. John Schultz, MD

Regenerative Medicine •  Male • Age 62

Telehealth services available

Dr. John Schultz, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Broomfield, CO. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schultz to book an appointment.

Centeno-Schultz Clinic - Broomfield

Visit Website
Centeno-Schultz Clinic - Broomfield403 Summit Blvd Unit 201 Broomfield, CO 80021
    • Sat: closed

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Other Providers at Centeno-Schultz Clinic - Broomfield

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz?
I have been to Dr. Schultz twice and I am really happy with my results. I was nervous about the idea of stem cells at first, but now it is literally changing my life. I am getting my life back because of the PICL procedure. He is an amazing physician. I am so thankful for this clinic and have avoided a fusion surgery.
  • Long wait times
Jamie McPhail – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Dr John Schultz is an expect in his field of regenerative medicine. He is so patient at going through your imaging films with you, and answering any questions. They draw your own bone marrow and after a process to include centrifuges, it’s injected into your arthritic areas or torn ligaments and tendons. You feel so much better after a few weeks. I’m a return patient. As I age, more areas need addressing!
Joni – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
From the moment I arrived at the Centeno Schultz Clinic, I knew I was in the best of hands. Dr. Schultz is not only a brilliant physician, he is a genuinely warm and caring doctor who will do everything possible to treat & relieve pain.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I had 3 ruptured discs in my lower back and my HMO wanted to do surgery. I was not interested in going this route. When I met with Dr. Schultz, we reviewed my case thoroughly. We discussed treatment options and he answered questions I hadn't even thought of yet! My healing time was considerably less than what it would have been from a surgery, and I feel more confident that my back is moving toward being healed, not managed.
Lynae Freese – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Dr. Schultz is very knowledgeable and professional but most of all he is +++ caring. He provides accurate diagnosis and treatment within what he is able to offer. Dr.Schultz is very honest when a patient needs to look at other options. Dr Schultz provides extremely good follow up and is always available to answer questions and concerns. As a patient you feel supported 100%. The clinic is operated very well and efficient. Staff are professional/always helpful but most of all the happiest bunch I have ever seen.
Donna – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Dr. Schultz is one of the most competent and caring Physicians I know. He always goes above and beyond in treating me and my wife. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Dgreen1064 – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
After seeing many specialists to no avail, I found the Centeno-Schultz Clinic to be the only clinic that has a chance of helping repair my type of neck injuries with the amazing PICL procedure they developed. Every staff member has been attentive, kind and professional, and Dr. Schultz is my hero. While, (because of many factors), my healing process is slow and may never be complete, I will absolutely continue to treat with Dr. Schultz for as long as it takes for as much healing as he can provide. Dr. Schultz is an outstanding doctor who really cares about his patients.
Stacey Kaufman in FL – Aug 14, 2019
Very thorough and professional
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Honest, listens well, works with you to determine appropriate treatment, compassionate and skilled regenerative medicine physician
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I walked into his office after not seeing him for years. He had given me prolotherapy injections in the past. Before he said hello, he had me walk across the room to see if I was high and could walk a straight line! I was there for prolotherapy, not medication. He accused me of being "drug-seeking" before he even asked why I was there! This man is crazy - he may be good at prolotherapy, but he's also crazy. There are other great docs in this practice - go see them!
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Schultz since 2010 and he has kept my knees useful since then. I was prepared to try the more expensive Regenex procedure initially but wise , kind, tempered Dr. Schultz suggested I try prolo therapy 1st. 5 pickleball medals later I am ever so grateful for Dr. Schiltz's excellent placement using sonography and many advanced tools...to place my prolo just exactly where it needed to go to be effective. I have gotten excellent care and guidance from Dr. Schultz.
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Between PRP injections in my back, hip and ankle and IPA physical therapy, I am able to stand and sit without pain as well as move in ways I haven't been able to move in at least a decade.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Dr Schultz is an extremely talented Physician who has been able to help me with multiple orthopedic issues and help significantly reduce my pain. He is compassionate and listens to what you have to say. He is gifted at reading imaging and can explain MRIs and other imaging in a way the average person can understand. I would recommend him to anyone seeking regenerative treatment.
Skier27 in MT – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
It has been two months since Dr. Schultz treated a torn tendon in my ankle. The results already have been spectacular, more than I could have hoped for with surgery. I an extremely happy with the treatment and the professionalism of the office.
Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I saw Dr Schultz in January of 2019. I am very happy with the treatment I received. I am a retired dentist. I am very impressed by the professionalism shown by Dr Schultz and his staff. The clinic is run with state of the art equipment and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend this clinic to anyone!
Barbro Beckett in Chico, CA – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I recommend Dr Schultz but not his billing practices. I was misled and my complaint was dismissed by the manager. The procedure will now cost me over $3000 instead of the $2200 I agreed to. I will not go back.
Fred Z in Boulder, CO – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Dr. Schultz has been my go to MD for my very tough to treat issues. He listens and ultimately allows the patient to have a say in his/her care and treatments. I would recommend him first for any pain management situation and at the top of the list for expertise in regenerative medicine, or stem cell and PRP treatment. These guys will offer the best product for stem cells and PRP.
James – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I last saw Dr Schultz in 2014 when he did an AVN on my right hip. I had limited mobility & wanted to avoid hip replacement. It worked well for 4 years. Am again re-considering hip replacement. So I forwarded my rt. hip MRIs to him for a phone consultation. During that chat, I told him about low back pain. So he recommended a spinal MRI. Dr. Schultz said that I must address the compression fractures & stenosis in spine before considering hip surgery. Am very satisfied with his advice.
tanya in san diego – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
I had a wonderful experience at the surgical center for a cervical procedure. Everyone was at the top of their game and the highest of standards and best practices were followed. Getting prolo and PRP under fluoroscopy and MSK ultrasound are the ONLY way I will ever receive these types of treatments. My second procedure was at the office and done also under guidance and expertise. Dr. John R. Schultz is absolutely brilliant, exceptional, amazing, and experienced. Thanks to all. Rita S.
Rita S. in Englewood, CO – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Thank you so much for the wonderful care I received last week at the Centeno-Schultz clinic for my knee injuries. Without exception, the staff was friendly, professional and committed to excellence. Dr. Schultz was exceptional, and I am certain that I would not have gotten through the week without his astute competency and brilliant mastery of pain management. My knee does not hurt and my range of motion is increasing by the day. Thanks again to Dr. Schultz and the entire Regenexx team!
Kelli in Dallas, TX – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schultz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schultz?

Dr. Schultz accepts

Dr. Schultz accepts the following insurance:

Balanced-CO PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Schultz treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Schultz is an interventional pain management specialist and is double-boarded in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He is a member and prior...Read more

• Regenerative Medicine