Dr. John Schultz Jr, MD

Dr. John Schultz Jr, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. John Schultz Jr, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Broomfield, CO. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

403 Summit Blvd Unit 201

Broomfield, CO 80021

Learn about Dr. Schultz Jr

See how frequently Dr. Schultz Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc
Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
Spinal Nerve Block

Dr. Schultz Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schultz Jr "Dr. Schultz earned his medical degree from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. He has trained in anesthesiology, critical care medicine and pain medicine. He is an active participant in the International Spinal Injection Society."

• Pain Medicine

• Upper Back Pain

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
  • Bowman Gray School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Chldns Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Schultz Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schultz Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schultz Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz Jr to family and friends
Dr. Schultz Jr's Performance
in Englewood, CO |
I had a wonderful experience at the surgical center for a cervical procedure. Everyone was at the top of their game and the highest of standards and best practices were followed. Getting prolo and PRP under fluoroscopy and MSK ultrasound are the ONLY way I will ever receive these types of treatments. My second procedure was at the office and done also under guidance and expertise. Dr. John R. Schultz is absolutely brilliant, exceptional, amazing, and experienced. Thanks to all. Rita S.
in Dallas, TX |
Thank you so much for the wonderful care I received last week at the Centeno-Schultz clinic for my knee injuries. Without exception, the staff was friendly, professional and committed to excellence. Dr. Schultz was exceptional, and I am certain that I would not have gotten through the week without his astute competency and brilliant mastery of pain management. My knee does not hurt and my range of motion is increasing by the day. Thanks again to Dr. Schultz and the entire Regenexx team!
in Franklin, NC |
Dr. Schultz and staff were exceptional in their professionalism and commitment to the best possible outcome for me. Dr. Shultz was wonderful, attentive, and efficient. I appreciated his attention to the whole picture of my injuries as well as the smallest details of my issues. I am very grateful to the exceptional care I received from Dr. Schultz and the entire staff at the Centeno-Schultz clinic. I would highly recommend anyone in need of orthopedic care to contact Regenexx first.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was seeking an option between pain meds and joint work for my knee and back. My GP suggested that I meet with Dr. Schultz. I did and he was personable, offered more insight than the 6 doctors had previously, and is a master with a needle. After a couple of injection treatments (Prolo & Platelet), my knee function went back to normal and my back pain diminished. It has been 1.5 years now since my treatments, and my condition has not deteriorated. I am a quite pleased with my experience.
Have you seen Dr. John Schultz Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Schultz Jr?