Learn about Dr. Schultz

I enjoy helping my patients to make good decisions about their health and to get a deeper understanding of their medical problems.

Dr. Schultz's Experience

Dr. Schultz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • High Cholesterol
  • Thyroid Disease

• Immunization
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Wayne State Univerity
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Wayne State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • University of Washington Medical Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
Dr. Schultz's Performance
in Denver,CO |
I highly recommend Dr. Schultz as a Primary provider for your healthcare needs. I have been patient for almost 10 years at his practice. He is a very personable provider that listens to your needs/issues or complaints. He discusses options for the care needed, and always asks if you have any questions, before the visit is over. Always gets back with you for your results from labs or tests that may have been ordered timely.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Schultz is thorough and thoughtful in his patient care. He instills confidence by careful explanation of his findings, recommendations and commensurate medications if applicable.
in Denver, CO |
I feel fortunate to have Dr Schultz as my primary care provider. He is most caring and attentive. he knows his medicine.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr Schultz has a common sense approach to healthcare. He listen carefully to what I have to say. Asking the right questions and following with his examination he is typically able to diagnose the problem quickly. Most of all I appreciate his ability to explain what needs to be done and why.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. John Schultz has been our primary care physician for many years. He has an admirable resume, which includes teaching staff at the University of Colorado Medical Center. Dr. Schultz is very thorough, always taking the time to consider all alternatives for treatment. He explains things completely, in an easy-to-understand manner. Should the one's medical situation require it, Dr. Shultz refers you to a specialist. The staff at Skyline Primary Care is professional and caring.
in Denver, CO |
I've had numerous doctors over my life but none I've ever felt more comfortable discussing my concerns with than Dr. Schultz. I feel he actually cares about my health. In the few instances when I've needed to see a doctor immediately he has always made time, usually at the end of his day when he should be going home to his family, to take care of me.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Schultz is excellent doctor and I sincerely recommend him.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Schultz has been my doctor for more than 20 years. I completely trust him and his care. He listens well, is open to suggestions, takes time to answer questions. I never feel rushed when I see him. The office staff is super friendly and helpful. They respect your time, there is never a long wait. I feel like Dr Schultz is a partner with me in my health care.
Have you seen Dr. John Schultz, MD?
Are you Dr. Schultz?

Visit Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Schultz has admitting priveleges