Dr. John Schnorr, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Coastal Fertility Specialists 1375 Hospital Dr Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Get Directions
Dr. John Schnorr, MD
Dr. John Schnorr, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Mount Pleasant, SC. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Schnorr is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center and Musc Medical Center.

Dr. Schnorr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schnorr specializes in "cutting edge" infertility care in a compassionate and nurturing environment.

Dr. Schnorr's Experience

See how Dr. Schnorr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schnorr

Dr. Schnorr accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Schnorr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Schnorr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schnorr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schnorr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Schnorr's Performance
Awendaw, SC |
My fiance and I felt like Dr. Schnorr knew what he was talking about. He made us feel like he truly cared, he spoke to both of us, and broke everything down to us. All of our questions and concerns were address with no problem. Dr. Schnorr treated us like he understood and he was very nice to us. I have confidence in Dr. Schnorr!
Irmo |
Coastal is great! They have an awesome staff and the best pregnancy success rates! We've done one fresh ivf and 2 frozen(1st froze unfortunately did end in a m/c)and Dr schnorr has been great through it all!
Charleston, SC |
My husband and I are both medical professionals. We see every day how a patient can be treated like a number instead of a whole person. Dr. Schnorr made sure that didn't happen. He treated my infertility, yes. And he also treated my mind and my soul. Infertility is an incredibly difficult emotional journey and he was really present for all of it. I'm pregnant now. I saw the flutter of my baby's heart today on my 9 week ultrasound. The only thing I'm sad about is leaving my team at Coastal.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I saw Dr. Schnorr after having a failed IVF cycle with another Charleston doctor. During that cycle I had severe hyperstimulation and I didn't get pregnant. Dr. Schnorr was amazing. He totally put my mind at ease with my first visit by showing me how he could change the medications and improve my chances. The IVF cycle at Coastal made slightly less eggs, more embryos and I'm pregnant 1st try. We have 4 embryos now frozen for baby 2! I highly recommend Dr. Schnorr, Monique and the whole team.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Schnoor was amazing. During my first visit he did testing and found that I had endometriosis. We chose to go into treatment to make more eggs and inseminate and it worked with two tries. The office staff was wonderful including Kristen and Ashley. I could not recommend them higher. They are amazing.
Lubbock, TX |
Noticed that Dr.Schnorr is covering bad reviews with his fake good ones very well. I advise him to spend this time on correct protocols and there would be no need to cover bad reviews. My Dr. was Dr. Cook and I think she is more professional and I liked her, but I noticed she didn't take any decision without consulting with Dr.Schnorr who is the main person in the facility. They are a bunch of racketeers who care only about money.That's what I can say about my experience with this clinic.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Schnorr is simply amazing. He helped us create a family when other doctors left us without hope. He is brilliant. I had a blocked tube and my husband had a slightly low sperm count. We tried IUI first and it work despite other centers telling me we needed IVF. We got pregnant and now have two children who are the light of my life. We just stopped by the office to see everyone and it was wonderful to see them two years later. They are family.
in Lexington, SC |
He dismissed my opinions and concerns and tried to bully me into having immediate tubal surgery even though I had told him I didn't trust the test results from my old doctor. He refused to repeat the tests. I found another doctor who did repeat the tests and turns out I don't have any blockage in either tube. Thank god I didn't let him do the surgery to remove them!
in Charleston, SC |
My husband has a blockage in his testicles he was born with. We went hopeless and dejected to see Dr. Schnorr and he gave us hope. He was thoughtful and explained everything to us. Sperm was present and we now have a baby. Dr. Schnorr and the Coastal staff are amazing. Friendly, warm and truly rooting for us. We could not be happier.
Have you seen Dr. John Schnorr, MD?
Are you Dr. Schnorr?

Compare Dr. Schnorr

Dr. Schnorr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schnorr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

• 1st and 2nd Live Births from Oocyte Cryopreservation in SC, 2011
    • ASRM Grand Prize Paper, 2001

Dr. Schnorr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schnorr's Board Certifications

Jones Institute

Completed in 2001

University Of Arizona

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Schnorr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schnorr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility