Dr. John Schneider, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 51

Comprehensive Pain and Neurology Center, PLLC, Murfreesboro, TN

2548 Rideout Ln Murfreesboro, TN 37128

Dr. John Schneider, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Schneider has more experience with Headache and Pain Management than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital and Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schneider to book an appointment.

Compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Schneider with our nearby Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists at Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center today at (615) 625-2348.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schneider

3.3

1.9801980198019802%
1.9801980198019802%

Dr. Schneider?
Avoid Dr. Schneider. He discharged me as a patient because I missed an appointment due to having to go to the ER and because I had a flat tire another time I had to reschedule. He left the room once in the middle of an appointment so he could leave the office early. The staff couldn’t help me because he wasn’t there. He agreed to taper my meds and then decided to randomly stop them all despite medical problems that could arise by stopping them quickly. He treated me completely differently medically than Dr. Ladson before Dr. Ladson left. Dr. Ladson actually understood and helped me. The PAs at the Columbia location are also terrible. They have decided how they are going to medically treat you before they enter the room and do not care what problems you have and will not adjust their treatment plan. Please, this clinic is very expensive. Go somewhere that cares.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Good luck ever getting a single phone call back. And if you decide to go this mans “practice” be prepared to be bullied and treated worse than trash. I would give negative stars if I could.
Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Megan and Christy are fabulous! They are very professional and polite. Christy always welcomes us with a warm smile. Megan always asks us how we are doing and genuinely cares about helping us with pain control and making us better!
A.B – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I have had fibromyalgia for 25 years. Unrelenting pain, missed family gatherings, cancelled appts, living in my bed. It hurts to do anything. I went to John Schneider upon the recommendation of my internist. I have obeyed the rules i.e. Using one pharmacy, one doctor etc. When I arrived at the office in Brentwood I was surprised that they did not have a phone or a fax! John S came in with another gentleman who said nothing. The first thing Schneider said to me was, "I do not write prescriptions for opioids.". I was crying and did NOT ask for any medication. I had to ask for a tissue for goodness sake! He was rude, unkind and unprofessional. I am sorry I went. One would expect a sympathetic attitude from a doctor who sees patients in chronic pain. I am a retired teacher and I received more caring words from my students and that is the truth.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Franklin – Jun 02, 2019
Thank you for your recent comments. Our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Not likely. Mainly because of his office staff and that I have been going to Comprehensive Pain for nearly 10 months and I have only seen him 15 minutes on my first visit. When I called in to ask to speak with Dr. Schneider I was told that he does not speak with his patients ever and if I wanted to voluntarily resign from pain management I could. He lets NPs control all of the environment such as dispensing the meds to the procedures to the test results and to me a NP should not be given that much control. They do not have the complete education to be in charge of such medical necessities so that the doctors can get richer and richer without seeing a single patient. If anything needs to be controlled by the government or insurance this is the one major thing that should be controlled.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Office staff very rude. Do not return calls. When I asked questions they acted annoyed. I had to wait 5 days to hear back the last 2 times and my pain meds ran out. A very frightening experience because of the horrendous pain that ensued.
Apr 06, 2019
I have seen him for five years Now. Very good Dr. And will listen to you
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I first met Dr Schneider when he was treating my husband. Thanks to him my husband is walking today. My case is a bit more difficult because I have Chiari Malformation and have had decompression surgery with all symptoms returning. Thanks to him and his wonderful staff for trying everything they can to make me as comfortable as possible. I recommend many people to him. I am extremely pleased with my care at this time. Thank you for all you do.
Hinrich in TN – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Throughout my 10 year pain and suffering , Dr. Schneider and his professional staff have provided constant supportive, compassionate, cutting edge procedures that keep me functional. His careful care has allowed me to get those kids off to college. Thank you Dr. S.
Roni Beth Cooper in Nashville Tn – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Dr Schneider is one of the most informed and compassionate pain doctors I have ever had in the story if my pain physicians. He always listens, he reviews your options every time., and never prejudges or assumes your aren’t in pain. He doesn’t just throw pills at you. He takes the time to explore all avenues to get your pain in check. I would send my whole family to him if necessary and would never hesitate to refer him to my friends.
Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Office staff very unprofessional they don’t return calls when you leave messages (Melanie). The Murfreesboro office moved & no one contacted patients or sent a post card to advise of the move.
Tina in Murfreesboro, TN – Dec 15, 2017
Tina, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I have been going to Dr.John Schneider for several years and I am very pleased with him.He listens to what I have to say and trys to help me with my pain and prescribes what might help me the most.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pain management doctor as well as a neurologist.
Carla in Greenbrier, TN – Nov 30, 2017
Carla, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I've been going to this clinic every other month for the past few years and they are amazing and very professional. I won't go anywhere else.
Franklin – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I have seen Dr. Schineider for a while, never again no way!Of course at that time it was the norm to prescribe opioid pain medication to Chronic pain patients. He was on that bandwagon heavy. Now, the same doctor who was prescribing opioid medications cuz it helped your pain are calling themselves " Interventional". And what that should tell you is the following. they are not in it because they care about the patients there in it for as much money using whatever they can. PROCEDURE= $$ 4 HIM
Madison, TN – Oct 24, 2017
Interventional procedures have always been a part...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I saw Dr. John Schneider for a year couple of years ago. Of course at that time it was the norm to prescribe opioid pain medication to Chronic pain patients. He was on that bandwagon heavy. Now, the same doctor who was prescribing opioid medications cuz it helped your pain are calling themselves " Interventional". And what that should tell you is the following. they are not in it because they care about the patients there in it for as much money using whatever they can. PROCEDURE= $$ 4 HIM
B. Walker in Murfreesboro – Oct 20, 2017
CPNC has established protocols for opioid...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Do not use this pain clinic, they are all about taking your money and not wanting to help you.
Lenoir City, TN – Oct 05, 2017
Unfortunately our treatment plans do not always...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Schneider for about 4 years. I've consistently found the staff to be professional and courteous. The NPs and Dr. Schneider have been caring, willing to listen and explain what they are doing and why and always willing to listen to my comments. Dr. Schneider has consistently recommended reducing medicine dose and number of medicines I take. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider.
Franklin, TN – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
Dr. Schneider was congenial on the 1st o.v., but after my imaging studies were completed he was very rude, condescending & arrogant when I asked he make my referral to my previous Neurosurgeon. He wanted me to see 1 of HIS chosing, rather than the Dr. that had operated on me previously. He was abrupt & left the exam room in a huff, when I didn't agree with his choice. However, his NP was very courteous & helpful in assisting me to get copies of my scans & his office notes to see my Dr.
Mcminnville, TN – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Schneider's office and his staff. I have come in contact with numerous members of his staff and really appreciate the effort they put into taking care of me. His authorization specialist, Melanie, is terrific. My insurance is a pain in getting procedures approved, Melanie kept me up to date on the status of it, whether it was good or bad news. She worked very hard to get my procedure approved for me. I am very thankful for Dr. Schneider, Melanie and other staff.
Smyrna, TN – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?
I have had baWe decided that a neuro stimulator was best for me. He's sweet, listens to you. I reccommend him to anyone who needs a good pain management doctor
Sharon Parish in Murfreesboro, TN – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schneider, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schneider?

The pain experts at Comprehensive Pain & Neurology Center provide our patients with the most effective interventional pain procedures and therapies...Read more

President-Founder of Comprehensive Pain & Neurology Center