Dr. John R. Schneider, MD

Dr. John R. Schneider, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 47 years old

The pain experts at Comprehensive Pain & Neurology Center provide our patients with the most effective interventional pain procedures and therapies to help patients relieve pain and reclaim their lives. We at the Comprehensive Neurology Center are committed to the best patient care by performing a thorough evaluation and utilizing scientifically proven treatments of painful disorders. You will be treated with respect, compassion and care. Our goal is to help you find the correct diagnosis and to provide you with an optimal treatment plan. It is our hope that by obtaining a realistic reduction in your pain severity and restoring your function, we can help you get back to living your life.Read more

Personal Bio

President-Founder of Comprehensive Pain & Neurology CenterRead more

Dr. Schneider's Experience

See how Dr. Schneider's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schneider

Dr. Schneider accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Schneider has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Schneider
Dr. Schneider's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (57)
in Murfreesboro, TN |
His office staff is extremely rude. They monopolize any conversation, won't give you the respect to hear what you have to say. As a patient dealing with all the life changes you go through when dealing with chronic pain, and just from looking at their face-book page and website they advertise compassion. In person and on the telephone it is the direct opposite. I don't know if these people are over-worked, hate their jobs or just do not like the clients they "serve".
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Too many locations to effectively deal with patients.. spreading resources thin. Saw many NP and every time had to explain my complicated condition with people who had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I asked one of the NP that I saw 5 or more times to help me seek another provider as I only need care on a certain basis. She refused! She has left since then but I also noticed the "drug counseling" billing, which really is you answering questions on a tablet. Ridiculous!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I started with Dr. Schneider with two epidural injections with very little results. Next he recommended using a transdermal system then he progressed to MS contin which still had very minimal effect. I decided after all this to stop treatment. Then I found out later they had been charging me for drug screening at $240.00 per test and $100.75 for an information sheet they called a behavioral test plus $200.00 for a consultation every month in order to get a prescription for the pain meds.
in Woodbury, TN |
I would recommend Dr, Schneider to anyone who is in a great deal of pain. I see Dr. Schneider for low back pain and he is the only Dr. who has been able to help me GREATLY with the pain. He is very professional and knowledgeable in his field of medicine and he is the only one that I trust to do any kind of procedure on my back, for I have been through back surgery in 1986 and ir is no fun, In1986 the Dr. had to open up my back to remove a very large rupture disc so I am particular who I see.
in Antioch, TN |
I go to the office on Seven Springs Way in Brentwood. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with my treatment here. 1. The front office staff treats me like I'm an inconvenience. 2. I have left over a half dozen messages and have NEVER reached anyone and NEVER received a return call. 3. Never has NP Kimberly Prichard, made any effort to discuss or understand my pain 4. Today, the NP scolded me for going to the ER but she had no suggestions for when my pain gets unbearable.
in Spring Hill, TN |
I tried to use this clinic and from the very start I had issues. I came in complaining of Severe Lower Back Pain. They scheduled me for Injections. When I arrived the had me on the table and started to set me up for Injections on my NECK. I stopped them and they looked at the chart and nothing on my chart suggested anything for back pain. Even though they prescribed me OXYCODONE 10mg. Then a botched MRI (only neck not back) had to do another MRI. I am now looking for another Pain Clinic. No Star
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Went to get pain injections, would not give them to me, nurse said they was not ever put in file. On top of that they owe me a credit of $50 SINCE DEC 2015-- called and called still have not received it, still billed my ins. co. for shots I never GOT. What kind of place is this. AND YES MY NAME IS KEITH JENKINS IF ANY QUESTIONS! ---------Met Dr. Schneider first office visit for about a total of less than 1 minute, said nurses would take care of me, oh yeah they will.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Schneider and his staff are FANTASTIC! They have been VERY COURTEOUS & PROFESSIONAL. Dr. Schneider & his staff care about his patients and listens to them. I was in the Medical field l many years,They operate a Professional practice that cares about their patients, and not just money, or your insurance. I would recommend Dr. Schneider and his staff to everyone. If you LEGITIMATELY are in pain they will help with an individual treatment plan for you. I trust them. Sincerely, Gregg Cozart
in Hollow Rock, TN |
Dr. Schneider, from the very fist visit never said, Steve, I have your best interest at heart. HOWEVER, I KNEW HE DID !!! Not only from every word he said, but everything he DID. I've been going to Pain Clinics since 2006. This is the FIRST provider, Doctor or otherwise that has ever mentioned the words, Spinal Chord Stimulator to me !!!! I've been through 3 different Clinics and Institutes for PILLS and injections with NO HOPE of relief. UNTIL NOW !!! I GET MY LIFE BACK, THANKS DOC. !!
in Columbia, TN |
Dr. Schneider and Jordyn did such a great job with my injection!! I instantly felt relief!! I have never seen a doctor with such great skill. He is understanding of my pain and worked with me until we found a treatment plan that worked. If you hurt, don't put it off! Let Dr. Schneider take care of you!!
in Smyrna |
Dr Schneider has helped me try many different methods to treat my pain. Very professional and thorough.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He is just interested in prescribing addictive medicine instead of looking into the cause of the pain. He does not have his patients best interest at heart and he spends very little time speaking with me to see how I'm feeling. If you want a script for narcotics, he's your guy.
Have you seen Dr. John R. Schneider, MD?
Are you Dr. Schneider?

Compare Dr. Schneider

Dr. Schneider says...

President-Founder of Comprehensive Pain & Neurology Center

Dr. Schneider's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schneider's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schneider's Board Certifications

• Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Numbness

Georgia Health Sciences University

Completed in 2010

University Of Nebraska

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.