Dr. John Schmidt, DMD

Dr. John Schmidt, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. John Schmidt is a General Dentist serving the Brighton area for more than 5 years. Dr. Schmidt is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Bridges and Composite Fillings. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association and the Metro Denver Dental Society. PRACTICE EHR Eagle Soft PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Colorado Dental Association Metro Denver Dental Society FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Personal and Certified Checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Debit Cards, CareCredit, Citibank Third-Party Financing. OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Mountain View Family Dental

191 Telluride St Unit 3

Brighton, CO 80601

• Access Care
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Careington International
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • MetLife
  • Moda Health

Learn about Dr. Schmidt

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt On time and clean! What a great office. Dr. Schmidt was patient and helpful.

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt Dr. Schmidt is always kind, caring, and concerned about my dental health. He always takes the time to really listen to me and discuss any concerns.

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt My family were first time patients here with Dr. John Schmidt and I cannot begin to say how well we were treated by all staff here in his office. The front office was very welcoming and friendly, dental hygienist were very informative during the entire cleaning process and to finish our visit Dr. Schmidt was very warm, friendly and informative. I am looking forward to our next trip to the dentist.

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt Excellent service. Dr. Schmidt is very thorough and spends a lot of time with you making sure you understand the procedures and what needs to be done in the future. I highly recommend this dentist and the office staff is extremely helpful and kind.

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt "To provide the ultimate patient experience utilizing the most advanced technologies.

Our dedicated team of doctors, hygienists, and dental professionals are available to serve patients (both adults and children) with integrity and care."

• Orthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Muhlenberg College Allentown Pennsylvania-Bs Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Temple University School Of Dentistry-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • General Practice-Denver Health Hospital

Dr. Schmidt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schmidt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
Great staff and fantastic doctor.
Happy to give Dr. Schmidt and his staff a positive review. They are wonderful.
Easy and quick. Dr. Schmidt was awesome.
John is a nice guy who takes time with his patients, you can see that he cares about each and every person.
Dr. Schmidt designed my smile right in front of me and had the project completed in three days. I won't be going anywhere else.
This office staff is so pleasant and Dr. Schmidt is the best dentist I have ever been to. He explains everything to me.
Best service at a dr.
Dr. Schmidt is such a pleasure. I can't reccomend him enough.
In and out- direct and fast.
Dr Schmidt and Diego are an amazing team. Can't thank them enough for my new smile.
No one likes going to the dentist. Dr. Schmidt is direct and fast. appreciate them.
Dr. John spends TIME with his patients. Hearing the way he speaks to people and interacts with patients is really special. I am happy to receive my care from him.
Great staff and John is a pleasure. I have fun going.
Dr. Schmidt is by far the best dentist in Brighton. I am thrilled to have found the office after moving around for years. He is always there to help.
Dr. Schmidt is the best dentist I have had. He takes the time to go over your questions and truly cares. I appreciate him and his staff.
I really don't mind the dentist anymore. John gives clear explanations and let's me know exactly what the problem is if there is one. I'm a happy patient.
Dr. Schmidt placed multiple implants for me today. He explained everything and I am so happy to get some teeth back.
Dr. Schmidt is fantastic. I have found my new dentist!
We love Dr. Schmidt. He rocks!
Very pleased with my decision to come here. I won't be going elsewhere.
Love the staff and the dr.
Subject Says it all
I enjoy seeing Dr. Schmidt. He is a great guy and cares about his patients
What a great team. I was in and out.
Quality care- but more importantly a great explanation.
Amazing dude. Will send my friends.
Dr. Schmidt is always awesome
Had a great first visit. Direct which I like, and clear explanations.
but this wasn't so bad. lol
Dr Schmidt and Diego are incredible. I think it took 30 minutes to get a crown done. Love this office
I am so happy with my care. the dr. listened to me and help me build a plan that fit my budget.
Subject says it all
I have visited two of the locations, both with success. Dr. Schmidt walked me through my implant procedure and it was a piece of cake.
Wouldn't go anywhere else
I don't mind driving from Littleton to come see dr. He is worth it.
Nothing but the best
Dr. Schmidt and staff are a pleasure to deal with. I certainly found my new dentist
I like going to the dentist now
I like coming to this office. Dr. Schmidt spends time with you and can be so personable. See you soon doc!
Great
Dr. Schmidt spent so much time with me and explained everything. The reviews are right- this is the place to go.
Dr, Schmidt really spends time with his patients. Hearing him explain needs and concerns was a breath of fresh air.
Dr. Schmidt is truly special. great experience.
Best cleaning I have had and so gentle.
I found Dr. Schmidt from the Cigna Website- where he had amazing reviews. After visiting his office, I would agree with all the feedback! The office is so clean and he is just blunt and amazing.
in Denver, CO |
Knowledgable man. Very happy with the services he provides me and my family.
I was referred to John by a friend who works in Denver. I drove up from Wheat Ridge and I am sure glad I did. What a cool guy- and super fair.
Dr. Schmidt and Diego are amazing. They are a team!
Great informative visit.
I've never stuck with a dentist for more than a year. John is amazing though. I cant say enough
Have you seen Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?

Visit Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Schmidt accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Access Care
    Advantage
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Careington International
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • MetLife