Dr. John Scherschel, MD

Dr. John Scherschel, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  ·

Dr. John Scherschel, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Springfield, IL and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in clinical cardiac electrophysiology.

Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd.

619 E Mason St

Springfield, IL 62701

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Scherschel

See how frequently Dr. Scherschel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrial Flutter
Cardiac Electrophysiology
Heart Surgery

Dr. Scherschel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scherschel "Inspired by our Franciscan values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy, HSHS Medical Group providers are devoted to elevating the patient as the focus of our existence. We will prioritize our decision-making to place the needs of our patients first. Our promise of Patient-First Care integrates the latest technology and innovation with highly personalized, competent care designed to provide you with a five star experience. We believe that every encounter with a patient is an opportunity to create an outstanding patient experience. We will work in tandem with patients to determine their best options for care, while respecting their individual needs and motivations. We will strive to build trust with our patients so they will understand that we always have their health and best interest at heart."

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

Dr. Scherschel does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• In Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Scherschel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scherschel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scherschel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scherschel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scherschel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scherschel

3.0

Dr. Scherschel?
Dr. Scherschel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Scherschel, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I had a pvc ablation procedure for bigemeny. I had an initial procedure done a year earlier at Loyola with no success. Scherschel was able to get me in quickly and really spend a lot of time tracking and hypothesizing why my heart was malfunctioning. He was very patient, funny, kind, and thorough....Read More
Extra beats in Olney, IL – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Scherschel, MD?
I was told I had AFIB. however, the AFIB was caused by 1) my meds, 2) stress, & 3) lack of excerise. The medicine that he prescribed I was already taking another form of the drug. My pharmacist refused to give me the drug & his office told her to give it to me. That was a red flag.
Crystal E. in Tower Hill – Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Scherschel, MD?
He explains things so you can understand what is going on. He takes time to talk with and listen to you. I would recommend Dr. Scherschel to everyone!
Aurora Harden in Springfield, IL – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Scherschel, MD?
I WAS SENT TO DR SCHERSCHEL BY ANOTHER DR AND DR SCHERSCHEL SPENT ALOT OF TIME IN THE ROOM WITH MY WIFE AND I EXPLAINING AND ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS AND DONE SOME TESTING THE SAME DAY . I WOULD SEND ANYONE OF MY FAMILY TO HIM
kEVIN T in Greenville, IL – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Scherschel, MD?
I was sent home saying nothing was wrong with my heart. Then maybe a week or two later I was in the er and was told I had an extra electrical pathway. Then later told nothing was wrong again.
Kay C in Springfield, IL – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Scherschel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scherschel?

Compare Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Scherschel at Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd.

Show All Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists