Dr. John J. Santucci, MD

Dr. John J. Santucci, MD

Cardiology | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Santucci specializes in Cardiology and practices in New Hyde Park, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Santucci? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Santucci's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Santucci's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Santucci

Dr. Santucci accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Santucci has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Santucci
Dr. Santucci's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Santucci and his staff have taken care of me since I became ill many years ago. I credit my recent good health to him.
in Long Island City, NY |
Dr. Santucci is AMAZING! He has been my doctor for over 10 years, as both my internist and Cardiologist. Despite the fact he is now much busier as an NYPD Surgeon, and is now affiliated with NYU Langone, his professionalism, compassionate nature and attentiveness has never wavered. I must say, I am very disheartened by some of the other reviews on here, in all of my dealings with his practice I have found his staff to be exemplary, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Whitestone . NY |
Dr. Santucci is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever met. He took such good care of me when it mattered the most in my life. Not only is he an amazing Dr but after years of being his patient he has become a part of my family. Between the numerous appointments and the hours he spent on the phone with me I will forever be greatful that he was the one managing my care. His office staff is amazing, attentive and caring. You feel like your visiting family when you walk though the door .
in Newyork |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Santucci's. He is the most compassionate, caring, physician we have ever met. He diagnosed my condition correctly and saved my life after multiple doctors failed. The girls at the front desk are extremely accommodating and the medical assistance are very nice....
in Bayside, NY |
Never sees pt's in hosp felt not involved in decision making sent an MD to visit me when I needed a cardio dr.He is no longer my dr nor my husband's. He gave med clearance to my husband to do surg. when my husband had a small anuresym thank goodness for an NYU Langone to call off the surg. or my husband could have lost his life. He has a lot on his plate even being cardio for NYPD and is not paying full attention to his patients nor his work in my opinion. One front girl desk very rude
Have you seen Dr. John J. Santucci, MD?
Are you Dr. Santucci?

Compare Dr. Santucci

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.