Dr. John Sacha, MD

Dr. John Sacha, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. John Sacha, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Sacha is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center.

Colorado Pain & Rehabilitation

125 E Hampden Ave

Englewood, CO 80113

Learn about Dr. Sacha

Dr. Sacha's Experience

Dr. Sacha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of California, Irvine
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sacha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sacha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sacha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sacha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sacha to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Sacha's Performance
    GOOD
in Littleton, CO |
Worst Dr I have ever seen....He is rude and could care less about his patients. He is only there for the money. Everything you read on all the reviews are true and happened to me as well! DONT USE THIS GUY!!!!! He likes to BUL:LY his patients!
Denver, CO |
RUN & if you can take a jet out of there, do so. If you care about you health, stay as far away as possible. Read the reviews........and get as much information on this guy as possible. He is truly full of it and will be happy to take your insurance company's money. I would love to see if this so called dr. has any real credentials... What a joke when you see a dr. come in looking like he just woke up or not. I would wait for a real doctor.........
Littleton, CO |
Arrogant. He knew (thought he knew) all the answers before asking any questions. Not a positive experience.
Dr. Sacha was the third doc I have seen for my issues. He is the only doctor that quickly recognized the real problem and helped me discover a rehabilitating solution. I have had a great experience with Dr. Sacha over the last year.
in Littleton, CO |
I went to Dr Sasha when i had a car accident. I had 5 herniated discs and could not work because of it. He helped me so much i was even able to go back to work. I have been back to work for over 2 years. He did such a great job that i hurt my back a few days ago working out and i panicked when i couldn't find his information. So happy i found it. I would defintley recommend him. Sometimes there is a long wait but worth it.
Ft Collins, CO |
I went to Dr Sasha for a MMI rating in the late 1990's. I am fused in the lumbar spine from Lumbar 1 thru Sacral 1. When he was doing a measurement to see how much extension and flexion I had, he said I was not trying hard enough. Hmm....my back is solid so my spine doesn't bend. If it did, my fusion would be broken. He was very unprofessional during the entire exam. Lacks ethics.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Sacha knew exactly what was going on with my back when other doctors could not figure it out.
in Westminster, CO |
After 23 years of service as a Denver Sheriff, my mother was severely injured with a torn rotator cuff and a torn tendon from her shoulder to her bicep! He doesn't treat his patient with care concern or respect! The months of nights I sat up helping my mom cry her way through the nights cause of the pain icing her then heat pads and patches and just anything we could try this jerk of a doctor did not treat her pain! He even had the audacity to claim she was drug seeking when she requested a new
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Sacha has been very professional and kind to me. He is very careful to review orders and has been great at explaining every procedure.
in Denver, CO |
Met me once for a max of 25-30 min he dropped his expert opinion and left. He called me Hispanic(i'm Native) he was talking about the wrong arm almost the whole time. He failed to read the details of my case and wrote down false information on my paperwork. He was rude, Never even made eye contact with me nor did he call me by my name. He did however call me by the wrong name. This man Is an awful MD and I highly recommend avoiding him by all means.
Do not go to this guy he forms an opinion before even examining you bad mouths other physicians gives bad medical asvice
Have you seen Dr. John Sacha, MD?
Are you Dr. Sacha?