Dr. John G. Roth, MD

Dr. John G. Roth, MD

Dermatology | Male | 56 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

As a Leading Dermatologist I try to treat the whole patient. Board certified to treat all diseases and conditions of the skin. Cosmetic Surgeon.Read more

Dr. Roth's Experience

See how Dr. Roth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Roth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roth's Reviews

I would recommend my family and friends to Dr. Roth
in Lexington, Ky |
very smart, knows his stuff. Don't have to wait 3 months for an appointment
in Lexington,Ky |
Dr. Roth has been my Dermatologist for years. I have always been pleased.
in London, KY |
Dr. Roth has taken care of me for years. I have had multiple skin cancers removed. I have always been pleased.
in London, ky |
I have been seeing Dr. Roth for many years now I see with every three months for psoriasis and yes while sometimes he is in a hurry my needs and care are always met. I know that on most days he sees over 100 people all while providing the best care possible not only have I recommended him to my family but also many I go to church with. His staff is fabulous always making me feel like family. He has never pushed any treatments or high priced medications on me. Not only a good Doc but a friend
in Lexington, KY |
I have been seeing Dr Roth for years and have always had a great experience. Him and his staff are caring and really make you feel they have your best interest at heart. Highly recommend him!!!
London, KY |
I would like to start out by saying that I have never been to a Office where I did not have to wait at least an hour. This makes it very convenient for hard working single mothers. I have been dealing with a skin condition that has been misdiagnosed by several doctors and the filling of several prescriptions, both have cost a great deal of money. Dr. Roth took one look at me and knew what it was and what I needed to get better. He listens, is caring, considerate and staff friendly. Tawanda
in London, KY |
I was very pleased with Dr. Roth at KY Dermatology. He knew exactly what my condition was & helped me receive the treatment I needed. I had been to several physicians & had several different treatments, this had been an ongoing issue & I was so happy to finally have some answers! I was also very pleased with all the staff members, they were super nice & were very understanding! Wait time was excellent! Very organized & clean office. I will be back to see Dr. Roth!
in Lexington,Ky |
I have seen Dr Roth for over 10 years. I was amazed at the review below. I have had nothing but good encounters with him and his office staff. I have a condition that requires frequent visits. I have been to other dermatologist and will not see anyone else but Dr Roth. Unfortunately doctors have no control over medication cost. We need to push for insurance reform in Washington!
in Lexington, KY |
Dr Roth spent very little time with me on each visit. He seemed more interested in selling other products than taking care of my skin cancer. He nearly had me talked into a cream for age/sun spots until I found out it was $700 with insurance. He also talked me into laser treatments to rid myself of red veins in my face caused by rosacea, After the treatment I was so badly bruised and burned that I missed word for a week . I wont walk in that building again in my life.
in London, KY |
Very knowledgeable. Seems disinterested in me as a patient. Simply wanted to diagnose, write a script, and move on to the next patient. May have spent 5 minutes in the exam room with me. Was not open to any input from me regarding my treatment.
Have you seen Dr. John G. Roth, MD?
Are you Dr. Roth?

Compare Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roth says...

Treat all skin conditions. Patients of all ages. Specialist in skin cancer surgery. Over 20 years of experience in the Dermatology field.

Dr. Roth says...

Micro laser peels, Profractional laser peels, all fillers, Botox, Dysport, Fat transfer, Liposuction, scar revision, BBL laser treatments.

Dr. Roth says...

We spend a long period of time discussing risk , benefit, and potential side effects to all procedures we perform. I let the patient make the choice to proceed after I have given them all the information.  Unfortunately I have no control over what medications cost.  Our office spends time trying to get the best medication for the patients condition at a reasonable price if we are provided that information.  Our office strives to provide the best patient care which includes a correct diagnosis with the correct treatment.  We appreciate all feedback. I think this is the reason we have been a busy, popular Dermatology office for over 20 years.  Consistently rated as one of the Best in Central Kentucky.

Dr. Roth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Roth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roth's Board Certifications

• Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma Annulare
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

Completed in 1989

Med College Of Wisconsin

Completed in 1992

Bellarmine University

Dr. Roth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology