Dr. John Rosella, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Rosella

Dr. John Rosella, MD is a family medicine specialist in Milford, MI. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1978 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Rosella accepts

Dr. Rosella accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/4/2019)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Rosella treats your condition or procedure

4.1

Dr. Rosella?
Dr. Rosella's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Rosella, MD
Dr Rosella is a fantastic family doctor , he answers all my questions and explains why and how, not just a yes or no answer , he is very busy but when you get in to see him you will have all of his attention ! This is why I drive almost an hour each way to see him for the last 15 plus years, I was worried about his practice changing with adding Henry Ford and so far it has just improved ! We will see if his great attention continues , I am sure it will . Dean Moen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
Dr Rosella is an amazing doctor it’s a shame his office staff is so sub-par. They lack empathy and compassion and don’t belong working anywhere in the medical field. I will miss him but feel as if I’m being forced to leave due to their inadequacies. If he was smart he would clean house and find people whom have COMPASSION!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
De Rosella is practical, doesn't sugar coat his opinion, and is a real straightshooter . His language may be a bit gruff, but it feels honest, and he is always mindful of your health. I highly recommend him. I hear a lot of people complain about office staff with the old regime (Milford Family Practice). But that can't be put on Dr. Rosellas responsibility. I have had my own issues with the office staff, but I am able to distinguish between doctor and office staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
I've found my doctor! Love Dr. Rosella! I came in looking for help with Hashimotos, specifically switching from Synthroid to a natural thyroid medication. Dr. Rosella was open and listened to my concerns and switched me to Nature-Throid, which other endocrinologists were not willing to do. He explained everything thoroughly and really took the time to listen to my concerns. Super friendly, compassionate and caring Doctor! So happy I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
I love Dr. Rosella, and have been seeing him for well over a decade. He has a vast knowledge in many areas and does a great job explaining the subject matter to the patient (thyroid in my case). I love his approach and appreciate his sense of humor. He is a busy man, so don't expect cottling, and...he swears a little (you'll survive), BUT- he knows what he is talking about, knows what he is doing, and is a good guy. My search for a doctor ended when I found Dr. Rosella
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
Dr. Rosella tends to have a more holistic view compared to most MDs I have seen, more open and willing to consider alternate approaches, i.e. hormone treatment, dietary considerations, chiropractic, etc. However, he is PG-13 in his explanations which may help motivate you or turn you off. The reason I would not recommend him is because the office, Milford Health Care Clinic, is the worst run organization I have seen. I liken it to VA hospitals. I can't believe they're still in business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?
This dr treated me with extreme contempt. called me stupid, cussed and used nasty language...can't listen. My experience with this man was the absolute worst one i've ever had with a doctor. If you want a compassionate caring dr., do not go to this one...absolutely AWFUL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosella, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosella?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rosella treats patients.

Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital