Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Rosdeutscher

NuBody Concepts

1187 Old Hickory Blvd Ste 200 Brentwood, TN 37027

Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Rosdeutscher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosdeutscher

4.3

Dr. Rosdeutscher?
Dr. Rosdeutscher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD
I used Dr. Rosdeutscher before he was working thru New Body Cocepts. He had his own practice and I had breast augmentation and liposuction on my arms. I was thinking of having some liposuction on my stomach but saw he was the doctor for New Body Concepts! Hell no! He ruined my arms! He liposuctioned them so much ,right down to the muscle! They have huge indentations in the middle and they are numb! It’s been 18 years and they are still horrible! Not to mention boobs that look disgusting as well. I told him I wanted a lift then a full b cup implant. He said the implant would be enough and it would lift them. Ugh no.. He gave me a D size implant and they are still saggy. Now I’ve got giant size saggy boobs. Right after I healed up I went back to the office to talk to him about how unhappy I was. Of course he said he could fix it but it would cost me!!** I wish I hadn’t done any of it!** I have no feeling at all in my breast tissue especially around my nipples. And my arms are the worst
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
I highly recommend NuBody Concepts for any cosmetic & plastic surgery that you'd like to have done. Dr. Rosdeutscher is honest, friendly and a very talented surgeon. The entire staff is kind and knowledgeable. Everyone will take good care of you. There is never a long wait. Which is such a breath of fresh air from other doctor visits. I had a breast augmentation from another surgeon that I was not happy with. I went to Dr. Rosdeutscher for a revision and he gave me the results I had been hoping
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
I had a facelift procedure in July 2018. I am so excited about my results. I was beginning to have sagging skin on my lower face and neck and I felt that is was aging me much more quickly than I wanted. Dr. Rosdeutscher did my procedure and I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend NuBody Concepts to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Dr. Rosdeutscher did my breast lift and breast augmentation. He is an amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend him. I love the way I look now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Dr. Rosdeutscher helped me get my body back after losing almost 100lbs. He performed a tummy tuck, breast lift and thigh lift on me over the past year. My whole quality of life it so much better. He is an artist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Dr. Rosdeutscher is a great surgeon. The office is staffed well, everyone is polite and the place is clean. My results turned out good after I was healed. I plan to return to do one more procedure this summer. I would recommend him to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
He does outstanding work. I had breast augmentation. His bedside manners are unbeatable, he listens and understands your needs before anything is done. He also saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Dr. Rosdeutscher and his staff are incredible! I knew I wanted to have my procedure with them as soon as I met them! Everyone made the whole process so seamless and my results speak for themselves. Dr. Rosdeutscher's work is impeccable and his team is wonderful, I highly recommend you go see him at NuBody Concepts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Dr. Rosdeutscher is an amazing surgeon. My entire experience at NuBody Concepts was awesome, and my results are exactly what I needed to feel better about myself. I have sent 4 of my close friends in for consultations. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?
Did well on tummy Lipo but he removed so much from my legs I am distorted. He tried to fix but I have legs with humps and valleys cannot wear a swimsuit or shorts anymore. Its aweful. It has ruined my life! Says he could try something else but will cost me hospital fees. He made the mistake and I'm paying!!!!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Rosdeutscher, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosdeutscher?

I am a dedicated professional who takes pride in helping his patients achieve their aesthetic goals. I take great care to get to know each patient during a personal consultation to ensure the best outcome, not just in terms of cosmetic surgery but also their overall health and wellbeing.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Vanderbilt School of Medicine
1998
1991

Dr. Rosdeutscher accepts

Dr. Rosdeutscher accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Rosdeutscher's experience treating your condition or procedure