Dr. John Rog, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 46 years old

Valrico Brandon Medical Group
2237 Lithia Center Ln
Valrico, FL 33596 Get Directions

Dr. Rog specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Valrico, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rog? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rog's Experience

See how Dr. Rog's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rog

Dr. Rog accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rog has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rog
Dr. Rog's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (40)
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Rog is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. I rarely go to the doctor. I usually go twice a year to get a physical and 1 time to refill my prescription. He refused to fill my prescription and told me I was an addict. Then he asked me if I knew the street value of the drug I am prescribed. UNREAL!! I told him I didn't want to take anti-depressants, however, I asked for an alternate way to stop taking my medication. He simply told me to get a new job! Worst DOCTOR EVER!!!!
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Rog may not have the best bed side manner, but he's a great doctor. I'm not going there to chat and make friends, I'm going there for him to help me feel better. The staff is courteous, I can get same day appointments and I appreciate his candor. I also appreciate that he comes in, finds the problem, offers a solution, and gets me out of there in a timely manner. Quick and efficient.
in Brandon, FL |
This has to be the worst Dr I have ever met. I work in Emergency Medicine and am a former nurse. He was argumentative, arrogant, aloof and talked down to me the entire appointment. All I kept saying is Wow after one of his many outbursts. I have been going to this office for over 2 decades and only saw this bully because my Dr left the practice. I am convinced he has family write the positive reviews on here. Save yourself the money, time and potential prison time and go to another Physician.
Brandon, Florida |
I am a medical professional and this guy had horrible bed side manner! Actually argued with me about a treatment and then gave no alternatives, just sat there not saying a word. It was a waste of time and money on my part. I have been to other doctors in this office and most are great, but I will never make an appointment with this guy again. In fact, I may switch to a different office altogether.
in Brandon, FL |
he has very poor bedside manor and does not give the attention to the patient quick to dismiss!!!
Have you seen Dr. John Rog, MD?
Are you Dr. Rog?

Dr. Rog's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rog has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rog's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Rog does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rog and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Illinois Medical School
    Msu-Kalamazoo Center

Dr. Rog does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rog and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination