Dr. John Rayhack, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Wrist and Hand Center PA 4728 N Habana Ave Ste 204 Tampa, FL 33614 Get Directions
Dr. John Rayhack, MD

Dr. John Rayhack, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Rayhack is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Rayhack's Care Philosophy

Patient friendly office environment dedicated to personalized high quality patient care.

Dr. Rayhack's Experience

See how Dr. Rayhack's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rayhack

Dr. Rayhack accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Rayhack is now accepting new patients
Wrist and Hand Center4728 N Habana Ave Ste 204
Tampa, FL 33614
(813) 879-7478Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rayhack has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rayhack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rayhack to family and friends
Dr. Rayhack Says:

Dr. Rayhack's Performance
in Odessa, FL |
Dr Rayhack is very professional. He explains your condition and the corrective medical procedures thoroughly. He listens well and answers all questions and concerns. The office staff is very polite, efficient and courteous.
in Tampa, FL |
I had excellent care with Dr. Rayhack. I love the hands on treatment. He does his own X-rays, casting, and offers therapy right in his office. I am amazed that my arm works so well. Thank you Dr. Rayhack!
in Tampa, FL |
I'm extremely satisfied with the service provided by Dr. Rayhack and his amazing office staff. I had carpal tunnel surgery and I'm so much better because of his excellent skills. From the first call to make an appointment, until my recent visit I was very happy with the pleasant office staff. Dr. Rayhack takes the time to explain every step of the treatment plan in detail. He also takes the time to answer questions. My incision looks great!! Thanks to his excellent surgical skills.
Tampa, FL |
Excellent surgeon and a super nice guy!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack and his staff are just fantastic. Dr. Rayhack diagnosed by issue quickly and was able to schedule surgery immediately. The staff and Dr. Rayhack were efficient and were able to accommodate my schedule and preference for location. I recommend him highly.
Tampa, FL |
Dr Rayhack operated on my right hand two years ago for carpal tunnel syndrome. When the symptoms accurred in my left hand I immediately made and appointment and had the left hand done. A really good decision.
in Tampa, FL |
I called to become a patient through a friend, seems they pick & choose only to make money. I understand there is care & effort but consideration & compassion for those in need seem to be something they avoid.. staff seems to change too often, must be another preference issue. I was not impressed.
in Tampa, FL |
After a previous surgery by someone else on my hand, my index finger would not bend. Dr. Rayhack said he could fix it and he did. He said 10% his work and 90% my work (physical therapy). He completely explained his procedure and there were no surprises. Motion was 100% restored in 60 days! I highly recommend him for any hand-related issues. What an excellent Dr. and surgeon!
Riverview, FL |
Fantastic doctor that repaired my thumb tendon and nerve. I am very happy with his office, staff, and in office therapist.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Rayhack came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. He diagnosed the problem immediately and recommended a course of treatment. The surgery went as planned and it is 3 months later, which is what he said, and I am back to golf. Would definitely recommend Dr. Rayhack or any hand or wrist problems.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack surgery on my wrist resolved the pain I had for many years. He is a great physician and I trust and recommend him to my friends and family.
in Orlando, FL |
I went to Dr. Rayhack for a second opinion on wrist surgery I had done several months earlier. His office was easy to deal with and professional. Dr. Rayhack answered all my questions and reassured me of the results. He took time to go over my xrays and show me exactly what procedure was done and why. He is patient and informative. I would highly recommend him.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack is a very professional, friendly, efficient hand and wrist surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area. He is very clear on his explanations, and answer any question or doubt you may have about the surgery. He has a wonderful office staff, very courteous and efficient always ready to help you! I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack; he is the best!!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Rayhack and his staff are friendly and well organized. Dr Rayhack takes whatever time is required to explain, in understandable terms, your medical problem and workable solutions. I give him my highest recommendation!
in Tampa, FL |
"Hands down" Dr. Rayhack is the best hand and wrist surgeon in the Tampa Bay area, but he also excels in many other areas: he cares deeply for the wellbeing of his patients, is extremely conscientious, is clear with his explanations, and runs a well oiled office machine with wonderful and friendly staff! I would never consider seeing anyone else!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack is a friendly,consciencious and highly trained professional who showed care and concern for me during all phases of my surgical experience with him. I highly recommend him and his office staff!
in Tampa, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack. My entire surgical experience from beginning to end was phenomenal. The office staff is both kind and efficient, the wait time for a first appointment was only one week and Dr. Rayhack did a great job on my surgery. In today's world of medicine finding both a highly skilled doctor and a well run office is unfortunately not the norm. Dr. Rayhack and his practice are a model of excellence in medicine.
in ST Petersburg Fl |
My February surgery was the second one with Dr Rayhack. The last one was 8 years ago. DR Rayhack is absolutely the best. No matter where I live, if needed I will always return to Tampa to be under Dr Rayhack's care.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack & his professional staff were wonderful throughout my journey of trigger thumb and carpel tunnel...both in my dominant right hand. Dr. Rayhack tried the conservative approach with cortisone injections two separate times..the first lasted approx 3 months...the next didn't work at all. At that point surgery was discussed. I had many questions & concerns and the doctor & his office patiently answered all of them. Surgery was scheduled and completely successful...
in Tampa, FL |
Super good result. Dr Rayhack is the consumate professional who will take the time to talk with you and explain any procedures he may recommend. The OR staff was superior, with each person displaying the utmost competence. While surgery is not easy to contemplate, this procedure was done with care and great skill. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Rayhack. In my opinion he is the best at what he does.
in Tampa, FL |
He was very professional as was his entire staff. He did not push treatment on me but gave me options over time. He was thorough and had a very organized office.
in Tampa, FL |
He's great and knows hand surgery like...the back of his hand. Fabulous. The best.
in Riverview, FL |
My experience with Dr Rayhack was very good. My carpal surgery went very well and I was very satisfied with the doctor. His pleasant demeanor and expertise made the surgery as tolerable as possible. I would give him an A plus.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack has been my surgeon for five procedures for my hands, including carpal tunnel syndrome on both hands, and trigger finger and thumb, dupuytren's contracture, and trick finger on my right hand. In every case, Dr. Rayhack prepared my thoroughly for the procedure and spoke to me while it was taking place. I recovered quickly from each surgery with excellent results, including loss of pain and virtually no scars. As a pianist, I am deeply grateful to Dr. Rayhack for restoring my hands.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Rayhack is a very thorough and thoughtful doctor. He actually took the time to sit down, evaluate my problem and answer all my questions. He drew a picture of my problem so I could fully understand his explanation. He gave me a couple different options for treatment which allowed me to try more conservative treatment first. Overall he has a great bedside manner and fantastic office staff.
in Brandon, FL |
Don't waste your time if you are in need of help. Dr. Rayhack was recommended due to severe hand issues. The person that i spoke with for an appointment took all of the issues (reason for the appointment) and assured me that I would get a return call to schedule an appointment after she spoke with the doctor. This happened 3 times before I was told that they didn't have time to give me an appointment based on my issues, Translation = Doc was afraid he would fail. Thank you for nothing.
Valrico, FL |
Dr. Rayhack was very precise about my condition. He outlined the options and answered all my questions and concerns. I opted for surgery. He corrected my issue. Everything went exactly as he said it would. I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack. He treated me as I was his only and most important patient.
Have you seen Dr. John Rayhack, MD?
Are you Dr. Rayhack?

Compare Dr. Rayhack

Dr. Rayhack's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rayhack says...

My staff and I appreciate the completed patient satisfaction surveys. We use these reviews to improve every facet of our office care. As a solo practitioner, I provide personalized attention to my patients. Digital x-rays are performed on site and are immediately reviewed with each patient (and often family members) on a large screen monitor. Electronic and physical paper chart medical records have been maintained in our office from 1991 to present. We do not participate in on-line government sharing programs of electronic medical data. Our office provides on-site occupational therapy services performed by Beverly Bass OTD/L, CHT. Beverly is one of the few occupational therapists with a Doctorate in Occupational Therapy.We strive to provide care in a very open and friendly office environment. Many new patients are referred to our office by word of mouth and we appreciate the confidence that has been placed in our wrist and hand surgery practice. Thank you.

John M. Rayhack, M.D

Dr. Rayhack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Colles' Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Distal Radius Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Radial Nerve Entrapment
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
  • Rupture of Ulnar Collateral Ligament of Thumb
  • Ruptured Tendon
  • Scaphoid Fractures
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Completed in 1984

Bucknell University-Ba Chemistry 1972

Graduated in 1972

• French

Dr. Rayhack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rayhack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery