Dr. John Ray, DDS

Dr. John Ray, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. John Ray, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1999 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

6140 Sherry Ln

Dallas, TX 75225

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ray

Dr. Ray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ray "A native Texan, Dr. Michael Ray grew up in The Colony, just north of Dallas. He always wanted to pursue a career in the in the medical field and has found that oral surgery is an ideal way for him to help people."

This content was provided by Dr. Ray "I want my patients to know that I will do whatever it takes to make them feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout their entire treatment. From their first consultation to their post-surgical recovery, I am there for my patients every step of the way. My top priority is to provide my patients with the best results possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Harvard University
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Ray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ray's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ray to family and friends

Dr. Ray's Performance

Dr. Ray is THE guy to call if you need oral surgery in Dallas. Every experience that my family and I have had with him and his team has been nothing short of exceptional. If you want a doctor that is not only at the top of his profession but also caring and kind, look no further. And more than...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went into Dr. Rays office for a second opinion and I have to say it was the best experience I have ever had at an dental office! He was so thorough in the examination, my medical history and X-ray. HE (and not his nurse :0) explained everything to ME. During my procedure he took his time and was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for recommending our practice. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.

Dr. Ray is THE expert in his field and the only oral surgeon I would send my family and friends too. I love that he is so kind and patient with children and the elderly. He has always made me feel like we are the only patients on his schedule and whatever he needs to do for us-he will get it done....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ray and his assistant. Both of them were rude, sarcastic, abrupt, rough and aggressive. I have never been to a place where the DR. during procedure is sarcastic to the patient who is providing some information.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ray has been fantastic since day 1. He made me feel totally comfortable. I recommend him to anyone who needs oral surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.