Dr. John Ray, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. John Ray, DDS
A native Texan, Dr. Michael Ray grew up in The Colony, just north of Dallas. He always wanted to pursue a career in the in the medical field and has found that oral surgery is an ideal way for him to help people.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ray's Care Philosophy

I want my patients to know that I will do whatever it takes to make them feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout their entire treatment. From their first consultation to their post-surgical recovery, I am there for my patients every step of the way. My top priority is to provide my patients with the best results possible.

Dr. Ray's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ray

Dr. Ray accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Ray is now accepting new patients
Park Cities Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates8201 Preston Rd Ste 260
Dallas, TX 75225
(214) 363-2475Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ray to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Ray's Performance
I went into Dr. Rays office for a second opinion and I have to say it was the best experience I have ever had at an dental office! He was so thorough in the examination, my medical history and X-ray. HE (and not his nurse :0) explained everything to ME. During my procedure he took his time and was very gentle and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend him and his office for oral surgery! Everyone from front office to the back office was incredibly nice!
Thank you for recommending our practice. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ray is THE expert in his field and the only oral surgeon I would send my family and friends too. I love that he is so kind and patient with children and the elderly. He has always made me feel like we are the only patients on his schedule and whatever he needs to do for us-he will get it done. He has never been anything short of caring, welcoming and professional. He is amazing to work with!
Thank you so much. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
TX |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ray and his assistant. Both of them were rude, sarcastic, abrupt, rough and aggressive. I have never been to a place where the DR. during procedure is sarcastic to the patient who is providing some information.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ray has been fantastic since day 1. He made me feel totally comfortable. I recommend him to anyone who needs oral surgery.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
Dallas, TX |
Dr J Ray spoke in dismissive manor after taking brief look at teeth. Questioned diagnosis from my internal medicine doctor with little to no history. Will not recommend or visit in the future.
Have you seen Dr. John Ray, DDS?

Compare Dr. Ray

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ray's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ray says...

Dr. Ray received his undergraduate degree in biology in 1995 from the University of Texas at Austin. He continued to Baylor College of Dentistry to obtain his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1999. Dr. Ray joined the Navy after graduating from dental school and completed a General Practice Residency at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton. Dr. Ray also attended Harvard University and earned his Master of Public Health (MPH) degree in 2015.

Dr. Ray says...

Oral surgeons are required to complete at least four years in an oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program. Dr. Ray enrolled at Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor College of Dentistry and completed the program in 2006. During his residency, Dr. Ray trained in the safe administration of all levels of anesthesia and treatment of a broad scope of oral and facial conditions.

In 2008, Dr. Ray earned his certification from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. In doing so, he achieved exemplary status among oral surgeons and demonstrated his extensive knowledge of the oral and maxillofacial surgery specialty.

Dr. Ray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Ray has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ray's Board Certifications

Baylor University Medical Center

Completed in 2006

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Ray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery