Dr. John Randazzo, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 38

Telehealth services available

Palm Beach Sports Medcn/Ortho

4440 Beacon Cir Ste 100 West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Dr. John Randazzo, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Randazzo has more experience with Elbow, Knee/Lower Limbs, and Hip/Pelvic Bones than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Jupiter Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Randazzo to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Randazzo

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Randazzo treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Randazzo treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 845-6000.

Elbow

Elbow surgeons perform proceduras including arthroscopy, replacement, resurfacing, or tendon repair to treat conditions affecting the elbow, such as arthritis, dislocations, and hyperextension.Compare with other Elbow specialists.

Dr. Randazzo typically treats 73% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Elbow Injuries
Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)

Knee/Lower Limbs

Knee and lower limb surgeons perform procedures such as total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and tendor repair, to treat conditions including arthritis, ligament tears, or bone fractures.Compare with other Knee/Lower Limbs specialists.

Dr. Randazzo typically treats 55% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 17 conditions and procedures

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Knee Disorders
Internal Derangement of Knee
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Hip/Pelvic Bones

Hip surgery includes arthroscopy, fracture repair, resurfacing, and replacment to treat conditions affecting the hip, such as arthritis, dysplasia, and injuries.Compare with other Hip/Pelvic Bones specialists.

Dr. Randazzo typically treats 62% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
Hip Fracture

Shoulder/Upper Arm

Shoulder and upper arm conditions include arthritis, bursitis, rotator cuff injuries, and dislocations, with treatment options such as surgery or physical therapy.Compare with other Shoulder/Upper Arm specialists.

Dr. Randazzo typically treats 47% more often than similar doctors

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rib Fracture
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Randazzo accepts

Dr. Randazzo accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Randazzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Randazzo

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Randazzo?
51 year old, 2 weeks post knee replacement. Experienced no pain whatsoever at Jupiter Medical Center and did not have to request meds. Walked full time unassisted 3 days after surgery. PBSM Physical Therapy has me at 90 degree motion prior to staple removal. Dr. Randazzo did a phenomenal job and even utilized existing 30 year old ACL replacement scars. Very minimal pain experienced. Highly recommend Dr. Randazzo and Physical Therapy staff at Palm Beach Sports Medicine!
S. Brennan – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
When my wife fell and broke her hip , our concierge physician recommended Dr Randazzo to perform the partial hip replacement. As I am very particular in selecting doctors, I called Dr Randazzo and spoke with him about the surgery. I was impressed with him and took an immediate liking to him. He was professional and caring throughout the ordeal and kept in touch with me via phone often. The surgery was successful and I highly recommend him
Fred – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
he operated my elbow, great manners and a successful surgery!
carina – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo has performed capsular release (plus slap tear repair, a decompression, and bursitis repair) on both my shoulders. I suffered from double frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) for years, but Doctor Randazzo fixed them both. Physical therapy is on going still four plus months later, but the PTs here are amazing too. I'm on the road to recovery finally and it looks like I will be a healthy adult male once again in not to long of a time. I've been desperate to return to sports like golf all these years, and I can finally see it looming on the horizon. Dr. Randazzo has restored the hope in me! Dr. Randazzo has amazing empathy and listening skills as well. I would recommend him and Palm Beach Sports Medicine to anyone. I see the patients he operates on every day in PT too and they are all doing well post-surgery. He's truly one of those rare excellent physicians you hope you find when you need a surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Randazzo, for fixing my shoulders!
Constantine Papanicolaou – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Palm Beach Sports Medicine and Ortho Center was the first practice that could see me the day after I injured my shoulder in a soccer game. Dr. Randazzo examined my shoulder, reviewed the xrays with me and explained all the treatment options. I chose surgery to repair the damage. The procedure was new and the staff at PBSM made sure the insurance company received all the correct information to process the surgery and follow up treatment. A few years later I suffered another injury and called the office. Dr. Randazzo saw me right away and reviewed the X-rays which showed that I had shattered my collarbone in multiple pieces. He explained all the treatment options, gave his recommendation, but left the final decision up to me. I chose surgery and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The staff at PBSM is caring and dependable. If I have another ortho problem, Dr. Randazzo will be my first choice for treatment. He is a skilled surgeon and treats his patients very well.
Eduardo Garces – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo is an outstanding surgeon/doctor. He did an amazing job on my hand and elbow surgery which he did on 8/8/19 that has guven me the feeling back in my had. He help me get the needed surgery by being on my side and going up against workmens comp to get the needed procedure. I would like to thank Dr Randozza and his staff for always being pleasant and kind to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Randazzo for your orthopedic needs.
Mary Triplett – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr.Randazzo and his staff are awesome! I broke my ankle in half and he screwed it back together for me. I am more than pleased with the results. He was very helpful and informative throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Randazzo and team!
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I had a benign tumor removed and throughout the procedure Dr. Randazzo explainedthe procedure. All over an excellent experience.
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo is amazing. I have been treating with him since 2015. He is very personable and take the time to listen to his patients. He is an excellent surgeon. I am very pleased with the results of my ankle surgery.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I couldn’t be more pleased with the results provided by Dr. Randazzo and the Staff at Palm Beach Sports Medicine. The trama of having a Fractured Patella was quickly relieved by the Caring Attitude of both Dr. Randazzo and his Staff. Because of Dr. Randazzo’s Expertise my post-op recovery was Excellent. I would Highly Recommend Dr. Randazzo!
John Goehring in West Palm Beach , FL – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I have complete confidence in Dr. Randazzo. He has always taken the time to explain all the options for treatments. I'm confident in his decisions and my PRP treatments are working to provide me with more mobility and less pain.
Cathy in Loxahatchee, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo is an amazing and caring physician and anybody that has been to him knows exactly what I am talking about. He not only listens to you, but actually "hears" what you are saying. He is compassionate and explains things in a manner that you can understand. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon/doctor that explains and treats you with respect. His staff is just as wonderful and helpful.
Jupiter/Tequesta, FL – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo operated on my knee after I tore my meniscus at work. After months of him and his staff fighting my workers comp my surgery was accepted. I had surgery in August and now it’s a month later and my knee is practically where it used to be. I am so impressed by Dr. Randazzo and the services I was provided!
Sarah Collier in West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo and his staff took great care of me when I came in with my injury. I was quickly scheduled for surgery and had this great team throughout my recovery period. I am happily back at work and grateful for the wonderful care I received from Dr. Randazzo and staff!!
M. Olson in Jupiter, FL – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
On March 20, 2018, Dr. Randazzo performed knee surgery on me @ Jupiter Medical Center. I could not be more pleased with the results I am doing things now that I haven't been able to do for some time. I would highly recommend Dr. Randazzo to family and friends. I, as well, would definitely use him again.
Jim Solarski in Jupiter, FL – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I’ve worked in the medical field along time and seen plenty of specialists over the years for my knees and I have to say that Dr. Randazzo is very pleasant and I was very pleased with seeing him for the 1st time I was a bit nervous not knowing what was wrong with my ankle and he made me feel very comfortable and at ease all was well. Palm beach sports medicine as a practice is fantastic anyone who needs a orthopedic surgeon this is the place! I would highly recommend to family and friends!!
Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo and his staff at Palm Beach Sports Medicine are amazing. They are very accommodating, knowledgeable and kind. I injured my knee and called them to set up an appointment to get checked out. Took their in-house MRI, super convenient I must add, after meeting with Dr. Randazzo. Concluded my ACL tore and then he walked me through every step to provide me an ACL Reconstruction. 5 months down and I feel great. I'm glad that Dr. Randazzo was my Orthopedic Surgeon.
MICHAEL D. in West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I went to Doctor Randazzo for a ruptured distal bicep, I had to have it reattached and Dr. Randazzo was great, I could not have ask for a better surgeon, I have never had to wait a minute over the appointment time, His staff was very friendly and professional, The surgery went perfectly and my arm is back to full strength. He communicates with you on a level that's easy to understand. I just can't say enough. I would recommend him to and of my friends or family without reservation
C Brown in W.P.B. Florida – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
I fractured my right hip when I tripped and fell. I could not have met a more kind, caring and compassionate physician than Dr. Randazzo. He takes the time to explain things as well as listens to patients concerns. The nurses marveled at the neat and and carefully closed incision on my body..In every aspect Dr. Randazzo exemplifies a highly skilled and caring physician. The office staff was helpful and friendly. I would recommend Dr. R to all my family and friends. He's awesome!
Lynn L. in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?
Dr. Randazzo was very knowledgeable and attentive to all my concerns. Clear, concise explanations of procedures and expectations. Wonderful bedside manner, spending time to listen to my concerns and offer a solution to those concerns. Office staff equally helpful and attentive. Highly recommend Dr. Randazzo and his practice.
S. Wagner in Jupiter, FL – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Randazzo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Randazzo?

• Sports Medicine