Dr. John Port, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Port

Internal Medicine Associates Of Chesterfield

611 Watkins Centre Pkwy Ste 250 Midlothian, VA 23114

Dr. John Port, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Midlothian, VA. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med and specializes in internal medicine, preventive medicine, and more.

Dr. Port accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Port has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(804) 423-8470Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Port treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Port's conditions and procedures:

• Physical Examination

Welcome to Internal Medicine Associates of Chesterfield. It is our sincere desire to give you the best healthcare possible. We specialize in compassionate family medicine and provide primary care through all stages of adult life.

• Geriatric Medicine

4.5

Dr. Port?
Dr. Port's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Port, MD
Dr. Port is the best internal medicine physician I have ever had. He listens and is both courteous and professional. He knows when to refer to a specialist and follows up on the referrals. I have not had any problems getting in for an appointment. In addition, his nurse, Inez, is a gem. This is a wonderful practice and Dr. Port is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
The most caring and attentive physician I've ever had in my 68 years. Looks you directly in the eyes and really listens. Grateful to know him and have him as my primary care physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
Dr Port is a very nice man. However, both my husband and I feel that he is being pressured by the Bon Secour Network to take on as many patients as possible. As a result there is never enough time for him to see any patient that calls in who is truly ill and needs a doctors care. Too many times we have been shuffled off to the emergency room or told to wait for another day. It seems to us that doctors are supposed to treat the sick. His practice appears to only want well patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
Dr. Port is the best thing to happen to medical profession. I have never had a doctor that listens and takes time with his patients. He is my doctor for life! I trust him with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
He used to be an excellent Dr. Now he seems rushed and irritatable. Has started making rude comments and to top it off he and one of his colleagues straight out lied to me about the contents of a radiology report. I will never make the mistake of going to see him again. I now have a better Dr and am finally getting proper treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
I have been very pleased with Dr. Port. At first visit he took time to get to know me, my history, my concerns. Months later, when I had a medical issue, he proved to be knowlegabke and helpful. The office is well run and the staff members are helpful And seem competent. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Port. He’s basically more of an Urgent Care level doctor. He’s okay for the basics and nothing to write home about. I saw him once and immediately changed to a female doctor in the practice. I just didn’t feel thatI I would be getting any great quality level of care with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
He is simply the best. Treats everyone from my 45 year old son to my 91 year old mom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
Dr. Port asks great questions and is a good listener. Overall, a very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
Dr. John Port is everything a doctor should be. He is knowledgeable, patient, mannerly, friendly and proactive in caring for his patients. He is also very honest in communicating with what ailments that you are experiencing, their cause, their treatment, their cure and their prevention in the future. It is evident by his deportment that he puts his patient's needs first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
Listens well, never makes me real rushed, noticed an issue that neither of my specialist physicians spotted. Gentle and compassionate. Grateful for a doctor who takes excellent care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?
He is knowledgeable, caring,takes time,demonstrates patience,and responds to all medical needs immediately whether in the office or call. I am grateful to be his patient and trust his medical judgment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Port, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Port?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Port treats patients.