Dr. John Porcaro, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Porcaro

Porcaro Cosmetic Surgery

1941 SE Port St Lucie Blvd Port St Lucie, FL 34952

Dr. John Porcaro, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Port St Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1977 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and dermatology.

Dr. Porcaro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Porcaro

4.0

Dr. Porcaro?
Dr. Porcaro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Porcaro, MD
I do not recommend this clinic after my recent experience. I was welcomed with much kindness and compassion at the initial consult. After spending a great deal on skin care products and procedures, I was not fully satisfied with the results. Instead of a dialogue, Dr Porcaro showed his arrogant, callous side shutting down any further discussion. I Left in tears with no staff members offering to assist. If I can save one person from spending their hard earned money, I will feel satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Nice office and staff. Not a good place for Botox - quality of product is off. Unfortunately the doctor puts too much emphasis on pictures instead of procedures. Wouldn't recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
I my self went to Dr. Porcaro he was very nice and so was his wife , I gave them 15,000.00, After my surgery and I look like a monster. 8 months is a long time , he put me thru mental and physical abuse. I have written my story and gave some out ,but was advised to have someone take a look and make sure I have written the correct wording , as long as it's the truth I can write it. But his Son being an Attorney and he did me so wrong also. I will cover my self , I will keep everyone posted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Dr. Porcaro and his staff are caring and compassionate to your needs. I am always greeted with a warm smile, and rarely have to wait to see the Dr. I have been a patient of Dr. Porcaro's for several years and love the care that I receive. He always takes the time to meet with me, and answers any questions that I have regarding my care. Outstanding practice. I highly recommend them. ST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Dr. Porcaro is an excellent professional, and Careful with the treatment before and after. The staff are very courteous and friendly. The facilities very comfortable and clean. I really recommend Dr. Porcaro for any procedure you want to have. I 'm sure you will be happy The cost is fear for the result you get . I'm happy how my eyes look after Dr. Porcaro did the botox procedure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Dr. Porcaro and his staff welcomes you with exceptional service. I was truely pleased with the work Dr. Porcaro had done. My filler was natural looking! I will indeed continue to recieve more treatments at his facility.... M.B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Great Staff! Dr. Porcaro is Amazing! Professional, great sense of humor, punctual and very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Dr. Porcaro and his staff are excellent. Dr. Porcaro takes the time to understand his patients and address concerns. His employees Elizabeth and Diane are friendly, caring and always looking to accommodate their patients. I could not have asked for a better experience and would recommend Dr. Porcaro 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
Dr. Porcaro is experienced and skilled at Botox injections. He is the only doctor I will ever trust to touch my face ever again. He and his staff are polite, friendly and professional. I have been to see him several times and I am always satisfied with my results. ~DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?
I loved my visit with Dr. Porcaro. The staff was so kind and professional. I didn't have to wait long at all. I went in for a consultation and ended up setting up an appointment and had the surgery done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Porcaro, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Porcaro?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1979
1978
1977

Dr. Porcaro accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Porcaro's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Porcaro's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facelift