Dr. John Pittman, MD

Dr. John Pittman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

At Redmond Medical Group East, our philosophy of care represents more than a viewpoint- it’s a commitment.  Every member of our team strives to provide compassionate, insightful and quality care in a professional and respectful manner.  Our goal is to partner with our patients and families through all aspects of their healthcare.  In doing so, we hope to provide ongoing education, direction and support while respecting their time, personal preferences, finances and religious beliefs.  We hold ourselves accountable in our pursuit of excellence as we endeavor to lead by example through our personal efforts and through our relationship with Redmond Regional Medical Center.

Dr. John Pittman is board-certified in internal medicine and has been in practice for over twenty-five years. After completing his medical degree at Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Dr. Pittman completed both his internship and internal medicine residency at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. Dr. Pittman serves on the core faculty in ambulatory medicine for graduate medical education at Redmond. He is the site director for Redmond’s Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Redmond Medical Group East clinic. Previously, Dr. Pittman served in the role of Assistant Professor of Medicine in the department of Internal Medicine at both the Medical University of South Carolina and the Emory University School of Medicine.

Dr. Pittman's Experience

See how Dr. Pittman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pittman

Dr. Pittman accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pittman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pittman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pittman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Pittman's Performance
in Rome, GA 30161 |
>>Dr. John Pittman, M.D., Is A Very Understanding Doctor, Whom Really Cares About His Patients Health Problems. Upon My First Visit, Dr. John Pittman, M.D., "Satisfied" and "Exceeded", "My Expectations" "Dr. John Pittman, M.D." and "Staff" "I Want To Sincerely", "Thank All Of You"!!!! "Scale", 1-10..... 10 Being The Highest Great Rateing", "I Give Dr. John Pittman, M.D.", and "Staff".....(10)+. ??????????
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Pittman is knowledgeable and easy to speak with. I have never felt rushed during my appointments. His staff is friendly and helpful, too. I definately recommend him and his office.
in Rome, GA |
A good listener! Appears to value your assessment of your current condition. Believes in labwork and subsequent reports. Reminds me of family doctor I grew up with! Very definitely recommend for all ages.
Rome, GA |
Excellent PCP
in Dalton, GA 30720 |
All members of the staff as well as Dr. Pittman were very professional in my most recent visit to his office. The lab technician was especially gentle as this is definitely not my favorite part of any medical experience. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for a doctor who is not only knowledgeable about your condition, but also willing to explain and answer questions in a way that we (you) can understand.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Pittman is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He has been my doctor for several years. He always answers all my questions and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor.
Listens,answers questions,very knowledgeable
in Rome, GA |
I called his office and got an appointment that same day.He explained the steps clearly what the next steps were in treating my illness. I received a call the next day with the results of my test results and told what my next options were.
in Greenville, SC |
Excellent doctor and staff.
in Rome, GA |
A very compassionate group of healthcare professionals who desire a positive experience for their patients. I would recommend this group highly to anyone looking for adult primary care.
Rome, GA |
Dr. Pittman is very thorough with tests and follow-ups.
in Rome, GA |
Excellent experience. Wait was not long, staff was courteous, friendly and thorough. Dr. Pittman gives one confidence with his demeanor, knowledge and professionalism. Would definitely recommend his practice to anyone looking for medical care.
in Rome,Ga |
Appreciate
My husband and I can always depend on Dr. Pittman to answer our questions and explain things in terms that we understand. His staff is cordial and we have rarely had to wait to get in to see him. If you are looking for a new doctor, we recommend Dr. Pittman.
in Tallapoosa, GA |
As a new patient, Dr. Pittman took a lot of time going over my previous health history and current issues. He showed genuine concern for learning all about me and made several immediate suggestions of things I could do to improve my health.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Pittman has been taking care of my healthcare needs for several years and I am very pleased with he and all the staff. Very through and responsive. Questions answered promptly and in language that I understand
Have you seen Dr. John Pittman, MD?
Are you Dr. Pittman?

Compare Dr. Pittman

Dr. Pittman says...

Dr. Pittman serves on the core faculty in ambulatory medicine for graduate medical education at Redmond. He is the site director for Redmond’s Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Redmond Medical Group East clinic.  Previously, Dr. Pittman served in the role of Assistant Professor of Medicine in the department of Internal Medicine at both the Medical University of South Carolina and the Emory University School of Medicine.

Dr. Pittman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pittman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Pittman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pittman's Board Certifications

Emory University Hospital

Completed in 1994

Presbyterian College

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Pittman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pittman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Audiometry