Dr. John Pickel Jr, MD

Dr. John Pickel Jr, MD

Gynecology | Male

At Omega OB-GYN Associates, we partner with you to create a complete course of care that will guide you through the many phases of health care you will encounter during your life.

Dr. John Pickel Jr, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Pickel Jr is affiliated with Medical City Arlington.

Dr. Pickel Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Pickel Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pickel Jr

Dr. Pickel Jr accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pickel Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pickel Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pickel Jr to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Pickel Jr's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
This is the worst doctor I have ever experienced. He is rude, poor manners, does not address the issues of the patient, writes scrips that are more harmful to the patient. Will NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN OR REFER HIM TO MY WORST ENEMY!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN, IF U WANT TO LIVE AND BE IN GOOD HEALTH!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
If I could rate a negative star I would. Doctor performed surgery of only 1 fibroid removal(only had 1 large fibroid) and 2 months later after my surgery I had a CT Scan and I have a 2.5cm fibroid in the same location so apparently fibroid wasn't totally removed when it was to fully be removed??something to think about because I definitely don't want to go through another surgery from a Doctor not doing his job correctly. The pain and agony!!
Ft Worth, TX |
Terrible Experience, didn't even take the time to listen and didn't care about my visit to the ER he gave me wrong information about my condition. Said that it was common to have rupture cysts in the ovary that every woman has them every month. NOT TRUE.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Horrible Dr. Treated me like I was an idiot. He dismissed me and made me feel so bad. I even cried. I will never go back to him and would not recommend anyone to. Horrible!! Horrible!!
I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone! I wouldn't even give him 1 star. My 21 year old daughter went to see him and he was rude, crude and totally inconsiderate! I might add, so was his nurse. Idk how this doctor has any clients at all. I will definitely be telling EVERYONE one I know to NOT go to this man! Complete waste of money! I am appalled at his behavior towards her but then again from seeing all these other poor reviews, I see he treats most of patients this way!! HORRIBLE!
in Ft Worth, TX |
If I could put negative stars I would. There's a reason Dr Pickle has so many terrible reviews. He seemed to not care about my problems or concerns what so ever. Talked to me like I was stupid. Checked me 30 seconds without warning and also started before a nurse was present. Asked for a blood test and anything else I can do to check for possible infection or dieases and didn't do it. Actually made me cry during the appointment which has never happened. Wouldn't recommend to anyone EVER. Awful
in Mansfield, TX |
Dr. John Pickel is highly educated, years of experience, and a straight up physician. I like that about him. As I feel those qualities are most appreciated.
in Grand Prairie |
Absolutely horrible. He's rude short unprofessional and doesn't care about his patients. I was a new pt and will NEVER go back to his office again. I don't understand how he has patients and is still in practice. I am a medical professional myself and wouldn't let him deliver my dogs puppies let alone a baby. He didn't listen to my issues. He kept trying to push OCPs that I didn't need. He cracked inappropriate jokes. And didn't look into my history before misdiagnosising me. Horrible!!!!!
in Arlington, TX |
I wouldn't recommend him. His bedside manner is deplorable at best. Rude, cold, short, pushes surgerys.
Have you seen Dr. John Pickel Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Pickel Jr?

Compare Dr. Pickel Jr

}

Dr. Pickel Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pickel Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Pickel Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pickel Jr's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Parkland Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1979

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Pickel Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pickel Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage