Dr. John Parry, MD

Dr. John Parry, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. John Parry, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Madison, MS. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

140 Fountains Blvd Ste C

Madison, MS 39110

Learn about Dr. Parry

Dr. Parry's Experience

Dr. Parry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Parry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parry "After six years as the chief of reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, I set out to open my own practice, Positive Steps Fertility, which helps build families in Mississippi and surrounding areas with the personal, empathetic, successful care I was known for at the university. I am also the inventor of the Parryscope™ technique and approach, a breakthrough for fertility testing that can accurately, gently and quickly understand factors in female fertility with a single office visit. I felt that fertility testing took too long and didn't give clear answers. That we needed something that gave fast results without hurting and still was accurate and safe The root of my interest in women's health can be traced back to when I was at Cornell in the '80s, when my mother faced breast cancer (and she is now a 28 year survivor!). Having been worried and confused back then, I wanted to make sure other families didn't face the same challenges when they got treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Parry "We care deeply about our patients and hope to treat them like family as we help them build a family or address other gynecologic needs."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

• Donor Egg Collection
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• New York Medical College
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Parry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parry to family and friends
Dr. Parry's Performance
in Jackson, MS |
Dr. Perry is the best doctor, he did alot for US. I was suffering for 1.5 years but he handled me so good. And today i am 7weeks pregnent. Its like a dream.He is a very supportive and friend doctor I have ever seen and his team Vicky and Britney supported me allot. Me and my husbend were so depressed but now with the help of Dr. Perry and his team we did it. We Love you Dr. Perry and you team. Thank you so much.
in Jasper, AL |
Dr.Parry & his staff was soo amazing throughout my entire journey thus far, I have not fully recovered but there is a huge difference in my body! I cannot thank him enough for helping me ??
in Brookhaven, MS |
Dr. John Parry id absolutely amazing. We loved him and he was always so caring, as well as the staff. He was very informative and patient and we knew he cared for us and our situation. We felt like a family friend instead of a patient and we would HIGHLY recommend him.
in MS |
My husband and I could not have asked for a better doctor! Dr Parry, his nurses, and the staff made us feel comfortable from the first time we walked in the office. We felt as if they were all part of our family. Dr Parry and his nurses truly care about their patients, and they take their time with you and answer all questions. We are very thankful for Dr Parry because he helped us get pregnant! We highly recommend him to anyone who is struggling with fertility. You won't regret seeing him!!
in ms |
I'm 41yrs old my FSH of 25 I scheduled an appointment I was called back immediately had not even completed my paperwork met 2 of his Nurses whom were extremely nice and caring then I met Dr.Perry who I must say was very organized polite with great bedside manners, He was very honest about my chances yet very optimistic about Txment which gave me hope to my surprise we did an U/S to look at my anatomy which turned out good news for me, He came highly recommended I'm very satisfied with his care
in Ridgeland, MS |
I can never thank Dr. Parry and his staff enough! They became our family during this process and it made it so much easier. Amazing is the best word to describe my experience and I would HIGHLY recommend him. The best part is that as I type this I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first child. :-)
in Cleveland MS |
My experience with Dr Parry was amazing, to say the least. He is very caring attentive and thorough. I did not believe doctors like him existed anymore. Although I traveled more than 2 hours for care, I would do it over and over again. His availability to my husband and me was unparallel. I cannot say enough great things about him. If I had to describe him in one word, it would be heaven sent.
Jackson, MS |
Dr. Parry has been such a blessing! I had never had surgery previously, and was quite apprehensive. Each time, his expertise and bedside manner was unparalleled. He ensured that all of my questions were answered thoroughly, and that I was prepared for what to expect before, during, and after each procedure. The sensitive nature of this work dictates a certain demeanor, and he and his entire staff always go above and beyond with care, sincerity, dedication, and professionalism!
Have you seen Dr. John Parry, MD?
Are you Dr. Parry?

See our Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

Visit Dr. Parry