Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. John Parry, MD
Dr. John Parry, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Flowood, MS. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Parry is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center.

Univ Mississippi OB/GYN

2925 Layfair Dr

Flowood, MS 39232

Learn about Dr. Parry

We care deeply about our patients and hope to treat them like family as we help them build a family or address other gynecologic needs.

Dr. Parry's Experience

Dr. Parry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Tufts
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Tufts
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Parry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parry to family and friends
Dr. Parry's Performance
in Jasper, AL |
Dr.Parry & his staff was soo amazing throughout my entire journey thus far, I have not fully recovered but there is a huge difference in my body! I cannot thank him enough for helping me ??
in Brookhaven, MS |
Dr. John Parry id absolutely amazing. We loved him and he was always so caring, as well as the staff. He was very informative and patient and we knew he cared for us and our situation. We felt like a family friend instead of a patient and we would HIGHLY recommend him.
in MS |
My husband and I could not have asked for a better doctor! Dr Parry, his nurses, and the staff made us feel comfortable from the first time we walked in the office. We felt as if they were all part of our family. Dr Parry and his nurses truly care about their patients, and they take their time with you and answer all questions. We are very thankful for Dr Parry because he helped us get pregnant! We highly recommend him to anyone who is struggling with fertility. You won't regret seeing him!!
in ms |
I'm 41yrs old my FSH of 25 I scheduled an appointment I was called back immediately had not even completed my paperwork met 2 of his Nurses whom were extremely nice and caring then I met Dr.Perry who I must say was very organized polite with great bedside manners, He was very honest about my chances yet very optimistic about Txment which gave me hope to my surprise we did an U/S to look at my anatomy which turned out good news for me, He came highly recommended I'm very satisfied with his care
in Ridgeland, MS |
I can never thank Dr. Parry and his staff enough! They became our family during this process and it made it so much easier. Amazing is the best word to describe my experience and I would HIGHLY recommend him. The best part is that as I type this I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first child. :-)
in Cleveland MS |
My experience with Dr Parry was amazing, to say the least. He is very caring attentive and thorough. I did not believe doctors like him existed anymore. Although I traveled more than 2 hours for care, I would do it over and over again. His availability to my husband and me was unparallel. I cannot say enough great things about him. If I had to describe him in one word, it would be heaven sent.
Jackson, MS |
Dr. Parry has been such a blessing! I had never had surgery previously, and was quite apprehensive. Each time, his expertise and bedside manner was unparalleled. He ensured that all of my questions were answered thoroughly, and that I was prepared for what to expect before, during, and after each procedure. The sensitive nature of this work dictates a certain demeanor, and he and his entire staff always go above and beyond with care, sincerity, dedication, and professionalism!
Have you seen Dr. John Parry, MD?
Are you Dr. Parry?

See our Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

Visit Dr. Parry