Dr. John Parry, MD

Dr. John Parry, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. John Parry, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Madison, MS and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2002 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

149 Fountains Blvd

Madison, MS 39110

Learn about Dr. Parry

Dr. Parry's Experience

Dr. Parry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Parry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parry "After six years as the chief of reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, I set out to open my own practice, Positive Steps Fertility, which helps build families in Mississippi and surrounding areas with the personal, empathetic, successful care I was known for at the university. I am also the inventor of the Parryscope™ technique and approach, a breakthrough for fertility testing that can accurately, gently and quickly understand factors in female fertility with a single office visit. I felt that fertility testing took too long and didn't give clear answers. That we needed something that gave fast results without hurting and still was accurate and safe The root of my interest in women's health can be traced back to when I was at Cornell in the '80s, when my mother faced breast cancer (and she is now a 28 year survivor!). Having been worried and confused back then, I wanted to make sure other families didn't face the same challenges when they got treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Parry "We care deeply about our patients and hope to treat them like family as we help them build a family or address other gynecologic needs."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• New York Medical College
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Parry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parry to family and friends

Dr. Parry's Performance

Dr. Parry is a awesome doctor!!! I highly recommend him. I have had two of the same surgeries that were very scary to me. Consultations with Dr. Parry are always great, he makes sure you understand what’s wrong, plans and goals going forward, and the procedures. Mines were great! I know you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Perry is the best doctor, he did alot for US. I was suffering for 1.5 years but he handled me so good. And today i am 7weeks pregnent. Its like a dream.He is a very supportive and friend doctor I have ever seen and his team Vicky and Britney supported me allot. Me and my husbend were so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Parry & his staff was soo amazing throughout my entire journey thus far, I have not fully recovered but there is a huge difference in my body! I cannot thank him enough for helping me ??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. John Parry id absolutely amazing. We loved him and he was always so caring, as well as the staff. He was very informative and patient and we knew he cared for us and our situation. We felt like a family friend instead of a patient and we would HIGHLY recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I could not have asked for a better doctor! Dr Parry, his nurses, and the staff made us feel comfortable from the first time we walked in the office. We felt as if they were all part of our family. Dr Parry and his nurses truly care about their patients, and they take their time with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0