Dr. John Park, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 25 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Park was recommended to me by my ophthalmologist as my droopy eye lids was affecting my vision. Since the surgery, I feel my vision is much improved. I found Dr. Park and his staff to be caring and competent and would definitely recommend him.
Author:
I was so fortunate to choose Dr. Park after spending extensive time researching lower eye blepharoplasty. He definitely lives up to his impressive credentials. Dr. Park was amazing from the second I met him and continues to be during post surgery recovery. The results he gave me even just a week out already look beautiful! Dr. Park is known as the top plastic surgeon specializing in eyes and 100% delivers on all counts!
Author:
Having arrived at the stage of life where I contemplated a face lift, I did extensive research on plastic surgeons prior to making a decision.. Having been in the medical field for decades and assuming reviews could be rigged, I was very leery of most reviews. When I saw that Dr Park had nothing but 69 5 star reviews I actually assumed they were falsified in some way. But, Dr Park offered a free consultation, so I thought I'd just go by and prove to myself that no one could really be as good as
Author:
Definitely recommend. I had eye lid lift surgery on both eyes because my droopy lids were impairing my vision (not just cosmetic). It turned out great. I was especially concerned to find a doctor that could work on Asian eyes and not turn out odd looking or uneven. After care instructions clear and had minimal pain or bruising. Thx Dr. Park.
Author:
Dr. Park performed blepharoplasty (lower and upper eyelid) surgery in Oct 2018 and he did not perform good job. One eye became a sleepy eye and other eye, the lower lid was sagging. The size of both my eyes were completely off. He cut me open twice after that, after repeatedly telling him that I am not happy. I am still not completely satisfied. He keeps saying you are fine and it will never be perfect. He also keeps saying that it was the margin of error and nothing can be done.
Author:
I am deeply grateful to Dr. John Park for the surgery he performed to remove a growth on my face. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Park patiently answered all of my questions and gave me confidence that the surgery would go smoothly. Within a week after my surgery, I felt minimal pain and saw barely any trace of the removal due to Dr. Park's excellent surgical technique. Dr. Park is a caring and skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Park to anyone in need of plastic surgery.
Author:
I’m so happy I came across Dr. Park’s website when doing research for plastic surgery – he’s the best! He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, friendly and listens to his patients. Most importantly I felt comfortable and trusted him completely. I met with two other surgeons in the area but knew after our first consultation that he was the surgeon I wanted to go with. I’m 5 weeks post-op and am loving my results. He also responds to questions & concerns in a timely manner. Thank you, Dr. Park!
Author:
Dr Park was referred by my cataract surgeon to correct my upper eyelids, as my vision had been impacted by the drooping skin. He was very straight forward about what the procedure results would be. The result was that my vision was immediately improved, & my eyes looked more open & very natural. I am so pleased I have asked him to do my lower eyelids as well. Dr Park is very personable, competent & caring. He is double board certified, & you can trust him.
Author:
Dr. Park is an excellent surgeon. He explained everything to my satisfaction. Surgery and recovery were painless. The results were as desired and exceeded expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Park.
Author:
I am so happy with Dr. Park's masterful work. I had a melanoma on my cheek and under eyelid. Dr. Park did such meticulous work that not only is the cancer gone, but none of my friends and family can even tell I had facial surgery. I'm as good as new. I recommend Dr. Park unreservedly.
Author:
I was impressed when I read that Dr. John Park is the only surgeon in the country who is double board certified ophthalmology and plastic surgery. Yet he is not only well educated but truly a gifted surgeon, artist and person. He explained my procedure, alleviating concerns that I had. My surgery was quick, painless and recovery was comfortable. The incisions were very small and healed nicely. I am very pleased with the results as I look younger and my vision is so much better. Thank you!
Author:
I met with Dr. Park and found him to be informative and realistic in assuring me and letting me know what my expectations should be after my surgery. I was nervous at first due to the fact that I had 3 surgeries on my right eye for a detached retina. Dr. Park was so professional and caring that these concerns went away. From the first visit to the aftercare, he was interested in my progress and if I was happy with the results and that my eyesight was in tact. I am thankful for my care.
Author:
Simply put, life changing experience. I would recommend Dr.Park to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Park by my oncologist, Dr. Maki Yamamoto, for cosmetic surgery after removal of a squamous cell carcinoma from my right ear. Dr. Park was kind enough to agree to a New Year's Eve surgery date. Currently, my right ear shows no signs of the surgery and looks very much as it did prior to surgery. I was very pleased with Dr. Park's skill and demeanor. He was very kind to me, answering my questions and calming my apprehensions. I have rarely experienced such concern and caring.
Author:
Dr. Park is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. I felt he took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions thoroughly. The surgery was quick and successful. It has only been a week since the surgery, but already it has healed nicely, and the incision is very small. I highly recommend Dr. Park to anyone seeking surgery. He is very skilled and talented at what he does. I am very happy with my results!! Thank you!!