Dr. John Park, MD

Dr. Park
Telehealth services available

Carolina Conceptions

2601 Lake Dr Ste 301 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. John Park, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Raleigh, NC and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Park to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

See similar Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in Raleigh

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Park accepts

Dr. Park accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pelvic Laparoscopy
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Park

Dr. Park?
It is clear that Dr. Park is an expert in his field. He answered all of my questions and provided encouragement when I needed it the most. He has excellent communication skills and bedside manner, sensed even through a computer screen on a telehealth visit. I highly recommend him!
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Calming influence and very clear with medical information and next steps. He's very good at his job while also having an excellent bedside manner (not a given with many physicians). Would highly recommend him!
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr Park I met for the first time yesterday hes heaven sent patient great listener I wish I met him along time ago I'm looking forward to working with him and starting this journey of starting a family I really want to have a child and I feel in my heart hes the doctor to get me there Thank you Dr Park cant wait to speak again soon May God Bless U
Shanta Saylor – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Very helpful and calming! Answered all my questions and explained everything very clearly
Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Infertility is such a difficult journey to walk, but Dr. Park was so kind and supportive throughout every step of the process. He very clearly explained every single step of our treatment plan and was incredibly patient. We were always able to schedule an appointment very quickly, and there was never a long wait at his offices. We couldn't recommend Dr. Park more highly!
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Easy to contact via email. Good overall experience with Carolina Conceptions.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park and his team helped us realize the dream of having a baby, and did so with the utmost compassion and expertise. We wholeheartedly and enthusiastically would recommend Carolina Conceptions and Dr. Park to any individual or couple hoping to conceive a child.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable and personable. During our first visit, he listened and was very responsive. He puts you at ease and breaks down the information in a non-overwhelming and understandable manner. In what could have been a very uncomfortable procedure, he was quick and again was great at explaining the process.
Anne in Fuquay-Varina, NC – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park was wonderful. He was so knowledgeable and explained everything in a way that was super easy to understand. I felt 100% comfortable, confident and put at ease with him. I had heard great things from my referral, yet he still managed to exceed expectations.
Beth in Raleigh , NC – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
My husband and I just welcomed two beautiful and healthy baby girl twins into the world on August 1st. We can not thank Dr. Park enough. We had a long and hard road to get our baby girls and Dr. Park was there with us every step of the way. He listened to our concerns, offered advice, supported us in every way, and set us up on the right path. When something didn't work, he was willing to look "outside the box" and problem solve/figure out other things we could do. He is the best!
Laney in Raleigh , NC – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr Park is very thorough. I called on him a lot of times on several issues and he would explain it very well to me what was going on. He did my retrevial and my FET as well and monitored me a lot until I graduated from the program. He never made me felt like I was overreacting on anything. Very greatful for the call backs at the odd times Dr. Park.
Jane Ankrah in Cary, NC – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about my experience working with Dr. Park. After many years of failed infertility treatment, with numerous other clinics and doctors, and facing AMA, Dr. Park was the one doctor who successfully got us pregnant and now we have a beautiful baby boy. The best decision I ever made was to pursue treatment with him. Dr. Park is a miracle worker. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially to those couples that have challenging or complex cases.
Eileen D in Raleigh, NC – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park was wonderful throughout this whole experience! He took all the time with me that I needed and was very supportive and informative during a very emotional time. I highly recommend Dr. Park and Carolina Conceptions.
Susan Daubenmire in Cornelius, NC – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park was knowledgeable, patient and kind during all our office visits and procedures. He was always prompt in responding to any questions/concerns we had even if its a weekend.
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park was wonderful. He took his time to answer all our our questions/concerns and desire for clarification.
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park is extremely knowledgeable. He is sensitive the patients' needs and concerns. I always felt comfortable during the meetings or procedures.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Dr. Park is extremely knowledgeable and kind. He was a wonderful doctor throughout our entire IVF journey. We are now currently pregnant with a baby boy!
Nov 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
I consider myself very fortunate with Dr. Park being my individual physician, he is really what The Doctor should be like, an epitome of professionalism and kindness, a doctor you trust, undisputably - very knowledgeable and with the most delicate bedside manner I've ever known. I also want to mention my coordinator Ms. Ellie Downs, she is responsive and responsible, she took away all my worries, my mind was at ease, I trusted Dr. Park and Ellie and a miracle happen. I am forever grateful.
Lucy B in Southern Pines – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
Incredible approach to patient care! Dr. Park's support, honesty and sincerely caring patient care and communication approach is the best I have ever experienced of any doctor. We were facing many fertility challenges - AMA, low hormone levels, low follicular output, low hormone response. Dr. Park understood the difficulty we faced but he remained supportive and his support meant so much - although I'm sure it was cautiously optimistic at best. We conceieved and had a healthy baby girl in 2012.
Cary, NC – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?
We had such a positive experience at Carolina Conceptions. Dr. Park and his colleagues and all the staff that work there were so supportive, friendly, and caring. We had a diffficult case and they were very comforting and stayed positive but realistic through our entire experience. We would absolutely refer anyone to them and go there again. We have two healthy boys because of Carolina Conceptions. We are so grateful to them everyday.
Durham, NC – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Park, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Park?

My approach to infertility is to perform thorough diagnostic testing to determine the obstacles preventing pregnancy.  Once found, I can usually offer multiple options of treatment plans and help the patients decide what is best for their situation.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility