Dr. John Park, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Carolina Conceptions 2601 Lake Dr Ste 301 Raleigh, NC 27607 Get Directions
Dr. John Park, MD
John K. Park, MD, MSc, earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and Psychology from Washington University in St. Louis. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia and later moved to Atlanta, where he completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Emory University. He was elected to serve as an administrative chief resident and he was the recipient of several awards, including the Excellence in Endoscopy Award from the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the Resident Achievement Award from the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, and First Place in Resident Research Day for his work on endometriosis. After residency, Dr. Park remained at Emory University to complete a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. During his fellowship, he obtained a Master's of Science in Clinical Research through the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Emory University. Upon completion of his fellowship, he joined the faculty at Emory University as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Park is board certified in Ob/Gyn and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and Society of Reproductive Surgeons. Dr. Park's interests include polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, ovulation induction, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and minimally invasive reproductive surgery. Dr. Park has published several peer reviewed manuscripts and textbook chapters in these areas, and he has also presented his work at national scientific and clinical meetings. Dr. Park was named the Top Reproductive Endocrinologist in North Carolina by HealthTap in 2013. He has also been selected by his peers as one of the "Best Doctors in America" every year since 2011. He served for three years on the validation committee of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)-the only national standardized database for reproductive medicine practices.

Dr. Park's Care Philosophy

My approach to infertility is to perform thorough diagnostic testing to determine the obstacles preventing pregnancy. Once found, I can usually offer multiple options of treatment plans and help the patients decide what is best for their situation.

Dr. Park's Experience

See how Dr. Park's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Park

Dr. Park accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Park is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Park has admitting privileges.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Dr. Park Says:

Thank you for taking the time to participate in a Patient Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback is very important to me and is helpful to ensure that we are providing the best experience possible for our patients.  I especially enjoy hearing from former patients who are now parents!

Dr. Park's Performance
Cary, NC |
Incredible approach to patient care! Dr. Park's support, honesty and sincerely caring patient care and communication approach is the best I have ever experienced of any doctor. We were facing many fertility challenges - AMA, low hormone levels, low follicular output, low hormone response. Dr. Park understood the difficulty we faced but he remained supportive and his support meant so much - although I'm sure it was cautiously optimistic at best. We conceieved and had a healthy baby girl in 2012.
Durham, NC |
We had such a positive experience at Carolina Conceptions. Dr. Park and his colleagues and all the staff that work there were so supportive, friendly, and caring. We had a diffficult case and they were very comforting and stayed positive but realistic through our entire experience. We would absolutely refer anyone to them and go there again. We have two healthy boys because of Carolina Conceptions. We are so grateful to them everyday.
Raleigh, NC |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Park and Carolina Conceptions. It was a long, costly, and emotional journey-but all of the staff and all of the Dr's at CC were truly wonderful. I never once felt like I was just another patient. I can't say enough about Dr. Park (intelligent, kind, funny-successful in my IVF). The nurses and staff were all lovely as well.
in Sanford, NC |
During one visit to confirm a miscarriage, there was a happy couple that were holding their ultrasound picture of there baby, directly in line behind me! It was upsetting to me, but I tried to not show it. Apparently, I didn't hide it too well, the front desk staff took me out of line & to check out at different area and somehow timed it to get me on a different elevator than the happy couple. Above and beyond! Dr. Park helped me become a mother the next month! Love the entire staff!
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr. Park was our first introduction to Carolina Conceptions. From our first meeting in his office to the conception of our twins, he was an amazing doctor. We wouldn't have our children without him! We realized about halfway through our time with him that he was the difference between seeing a general practitioner and a specialist - he truly is that specialist and one of the most brilliant doctors we have ever met. Incredible bedside manner, very thorough in explanations and a gentle spirit.
in Fayetteville, NC |
We can not thank Dr. Park enough for our miracle baby! We are so thankful for our sweet baby girl. Thank you Dr. Park and all the staff at Carolina Conceptions! Everyone was wonderful and helped make a stressful situation a very pleasant one.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Park is an amazing doctor. His bedside manner is very calm and compassionate. It's exactly the type of doctor needed for infertility issues. He helped me many through my anxiety. Carolina Conceptions is a wonderful office and because of them I have two beautiful children!
in Clayton, NC |
Dr. Park was so comforting during a journey that is not always joyous. He has given me 3 amazing miracles that I never would have had without him and the staff at Carolina Conceptions. Thank you seems a bit ridiculous, but it's a start.
Apex, NC |
Dr. Park is amazing! He provided me with amazing care, was always available (as we're all of the docs and nurses at CC), and had a calm, caring bedside manner. I highly recommend him!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Park is absolutely the best there is. He is an expert in his field and a great listener. He really has genuine concern for the patients and takes as much as the patient needs to feel comfortable. His bedside manner is professionalism at its highest.
in Raleigh, NC |
I can not say enough about Dr. Park. The providers and staff at Carolina Conxeptions are second to none. I should know I spent a few years with them trying to conceive. They never gave up on me and I now have a beautifully baby. I had multiple medical issues however with each step and each procedure Dr. Park, the nurses and yes the front desk folks were so supportive and caring. Thanks for my miracle baby!!!- ab
Holly Springs, NC |
Dr. Park was great! He took the time (lots of time) to explain everything to us, pro's, con's, etc. He was very supportive (as is the whole staff at Carolina Conceptions), and was always available if we had more questions.
in Raleigh, NC |
Nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Park and this clinic. They really know how to turn a stressful situation into a hopeful one!
Have you seen Dr. John Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?

Compare Dr. Park

Dr. Park says...

Dr. Park is board certified in Ob/Gyn and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and Society of Reproductive Surgeons. Dr. Park's interests include polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, ovulation induction, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and minimally invasive reproductive surgery. Dr. Park has published several peer reviewed manuscripts and textbook chapters in these areas, and he has also presented his work at national scientific and clinical meetings. Dr. Park was named the Top Reproductive Endocrinologist in North Carolina by HealthTap in 2013. He has also been selected by his peers as one of the "Best Doctors in America" every year since 2011.  He served for three years on the validation committee of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)-the only national standardized database for reproductive medicine practices.

Dr. Park's Care Philosophy

My approach to infertility is to perform thorough diagnostic testing to determine the obstacles preventing pregnancy.  Once found, I can usually offer multiple options of treatment plans and help the patients decide what is best for their situation.

Dr. Park says...

Female and male infertility, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, anovulation, diminished ovarian reserve.

IUI, IVF, PGS, PGD, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy

Dr. Park says...

If you had a negative experience, I do hope you share that with me directly so we can rectify the situation and/or make changes in how we do things at Carolina Conceptions for future patients. Please feel free to call me at 919 782 5911 x 121.

Dr. Park's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Park's Board Certifications

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Irregular Periods
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Washington University In St. Louis
  • Other Education
    Emory University Rollins School Of Public Health

Completed in 2006

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pelvic Laparoscopy
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)