Family Medicine  |
Dr. John Panozzo, MD
Dr. John Panozzo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orland Park, IL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Panozzo is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital.

16513 106th Ct

Orland Park, IL 60467

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Panozzo

Dr. Panozzo's Experience

Dr. Panozzo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Il College Of Med

Dr. Panozzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Panozzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panozzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panozzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panozzo to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Panozzo's Performance
in Tinley Park, IL |
My family have been a patients of Dr. Panozzo for about 15 years. Between him and his Nurse Practitioner Kathy we have always felt we have been in good hands. They always take the time to listen and are very thorough. Years ago when I went through Breast Cancer he was very attentive and on top of things. We are very luck to have them.
in Palos Heights, IL |
Dr Panazzo is the best. During a serious illness he made appointments with specialist, called on the weekend to follow up. They don't make them like him.. Have complete trust in him.
in Highbridge, WI |
Best Dr we ever had! Very personable and answers all your questions! Wish he were here in Northern WI!
Chicago, IL |
I have been with Dr. Panozzo for over 10 years. He has taken care of my wife, mother in law and parents. He has always been available for my family when we need him. Took care of me when I had my afib issue, and got me the proper care. The best.
John and Kathy are great doctors , never had any issues with them, but I think their receptionist are snippy and rude enough for me to leave a review.
in Orland Park, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Panozzo for years. This man is the most personable, professional doctor in his field. I had quite a few serious health issues as of late in which I put my whole trust in his hands and got me healthy in no time at all. Great sense of humor, (along with his staff) no wait times whatsoever and practical sound advise. Great family man.I have a pleasant wonderful experience with each visit.
in Frankfort, IL |
He was on call for my regular PCP, called with a follow up question when my husband who had been in the ER 2 days prior was not having any relief. He never even responded to the page. Called the answering service to confirm it was sent, and yes it was. Im in the medical field, I get no one likes to be on call on a sunny sunday but no one asked you to be a doctor. step up and do your damn job!
in Tinly park |
I thought I had the right guy then he was to busy to see me so his assistant taken over witch I didn't mind as long as John overseen any conditions that arise well this doc choices to abandon me when a serious health issues came about he used profanity out loud in front of my wife and sent me a letter of abandonment more to come
in Orland Park, IL |
Amazing guy and excellent staff. Thank you for being my families primary physician!
in Orland Park, IL |
I saw him for years. His assistant Kathy suggested ADD medication for menopausal symptoms. She performs costly blood work, Palazzo says no to the ADD meds. He wants anti depressants to treat menopause. I was not comfortable with that. Went home to do research. Called back to again state I do not want to be on anti depressents. Kathy says I am not comfortable putting you on ADD meds and neither is Dr. Panazzo! I NEVER ASKED FOR THEM! It was her suggestion! Panazzo then berates me on the phone
Have you seen Dr. John Panozzo, MD?
Are you Dr. Panozzo?