Dr. John Paggioli, MD

Dr. John Paggioli, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. John Paggioli, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Norwich, CT. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

190 W Town St Ste 1

Norwich, CT 06360

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Paggioli

Dr. Paggioli's Experience

Dr. Paggioli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/23/2016)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New York
  • Pre-signing Prescriptions (3/15/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Connecticut

• New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • New York University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Paggioli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Paggioli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paggioli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paggioli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paggioli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paggioli to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Paggioli's Performance
in Danielson, CT |
Dr. Paggioli is a great doctor. He's very easy to talk to. He listens to what type of pain I am having and tries to address those issues. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.
in Lyme, CT |
I've been going to see Dr Paggioli for a few years for my back issues. When surgery is not a option for me, he helps to relieve my pain. He has performed different procedures to help my everyday pain, with great results. I highly recommend Dr Paggioli.
in Sterling CT |
Dr Paggioli is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and helps you to find a treatment that helps you to function at the best you can. I highly recommend this doctor
in Waterford, CT, |
Dr. Paggioli and I have a long term relationship - I was a forty-something years old when I was able to get an appointment, chronically and acutely ill at the time . After being treated as a hysterical female by,too many other doctors, I was deeply depressed and was ready to give up , until Dr. Paggioli took over my care . With proper medications and being referred to the proper specialists, I was able to restore some sanity and resume living ! Thank you, Dr. Paggioli,
in Thompson Ct. |
Dr. Paggioli has helped me through out the years having both neck and back surgeries. He listens to his patients needs and explains everything clearly . I would recommend him for any one who is suffering in pain . I have been his patient for over 9 years and I can't say enough about him .
norwich, ct |
i have been seeing dr pag for years, he is a very good dr who listens to what you have to say and offers excellent solutions to whatever is ailing you.
in Mystic, CT |
For more than 10 years, Dr. Paggioli has done more to help me than has the combined collection of physicians I've consulted during that time and beyond. Suffering with increasing and continual chronic pain, as a result of a deteriorating spine, has put my quality of life at risk. With his help, in spite of the popular trend to vilify opioid treatment modalities that have proven effective, he has treated me with respect and compassion, while helping me to remain active, productive, and employed.
Norwich, CT |
I wish all my doctors were like him. He takes the time to listen and gives sound feedback. He explains the processes and procedures and I am confident in my understanding when I leave any of my appointments. The office is clean and brightly remodeled.
in Oakdale |
I have seen Dr Paggioli for many years. He is a very kind, and patient dr who listens to you. He helps you when you need to be on medicine as well as when you need to cut back on them. I recommend him to anyone in chronic pain.
in Griswold, CT |
I love Dr Pag.....very caring guy and listens. I've been using him for years and he does a good job. Does the right thing for patients that's for sure.
in Groton, CT |
Dr. Paggioli is a very well informed and up to date on all procedures. He also recommends options that I may not have thought about. Real easy to talk to. He's not just going through the paces. I believe he cares very much about each and every patient he has. Thank you.
Groton, CT |
Very good and effective doctor. Talks with my other doctors due to my allergies, asthma and diabetes and discusses the best route to take due to many surgeries and many spinal and neck injuries. He explained the need to reduce medications and the benefits of having different shots. He listens and he cares. If I'm in pain and can't come he understands and his thought seems to be about my ability to cope. I'm comfortable talking to him about anything he has to do. I'm happy to have good doctors.
in Uncasville, CT |
As a pain clinic you would think that the waiting room wouldn't be 100 feet away from the reception desk but it is and they make you walk back and forth several times before getting into a room. Once you get into a room you are met with folding chairs,a hospital gurney with no paper sheet & dirty used pillows. I went there after seeing an ortho, a chiro & a PT who all agreed something is wrong with my hip… He told me I must have something wrong with my lower spine & there's nothing he could do.
Pepperell, MA |
He is a very intelligent, compassionate, and thorough doctor. He is the only one who was able to reduce my pain. I have referred friends and family to him.
East Haddam, CT Moodus |
very friendly and caring about how your doing while doing the injection
in Norwich, CT |
Dr Paggioli is a very caring Dr. that takes time to really listen to what is hurting and finding a way to alleviate the problem. I always get a callback within a day if not the same day and work in an appointment.
in Norwich, CT |
I had back injections administered by Dr Paggioli. Excellent! He explained everything as so I could understand. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommended.
in Hartford, CT |
Short visit. Very rude. Continually cancelled appointments. Pushed prescription meds.
Horrible! He rushed through my appointment, and we decided to pick an option for me and his office set up two appointment for some shots.During my first shot, He didn't wait till I was 100% numb. Then he did the shot in a rush. I felt everything! Not okay! I canceled my second shot and now going to a different doctor! Not a people person either! And his office staff are just as rude! Nope I will never go back or tell others to go to him! Just horrible!!
Have you seen Dr. John Paggioli, MD?
Are you Dr. Paggioli?