Dr. John O'Brien Jr, MD

Dr. John O'Brien Jr, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

I take a "hands on" approach and try to educate my patients as much as possible about all of their options while also providing them with realistic expectations. I provide the best care to every patient as I look forward to helping patients meet their individual aesthetic goals and dreams. I offer personalized consultations and procedures to all of my patients. I take a holistic approach and everyone should start with proper skin & body care. One's lifestyle and health is most important.

Dr. John O'Brien Jr, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in St Petersburg, FL. He has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. O'Brien Jr is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital, Palms of Pasadena Hospital, Bayfront Medical Center and St. Petersburg General Hospital.

Dr. O'Brien Jr's Experience

See how Dr. O'Brien Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. O'Brien Jr

Dr. O'Brien Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. O'Brien Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. O'Brien Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Brien Jr to family and friends
Dr. O'Brien Jr's Performance
St Petersburg, FL |
After many years of, I should, I want, I wish, I finally said I WILL get a tummy tuck. Several referrals later I went to see Dr. O'Brien and I was very pleased with the warm, professional welcome I received. Instantly I felt confident that I was in excellent and caring hands. Dr. OBrien's surgery was faultlessly smooth, my recovery was closely monitored by him and his staff, my scar is minimal and I can't stop looking in the mirror at the NEW ME. I am now confident.and proud of my new body.
St Petersburg |
I had a very disappointing experience with Dr. Obrien, and I feel that now there is nothing I can do now. After over 15 years looking forward to a breadt revision, Dr. Obrien performed my surgery and I wasn't happy with the results. I was told by Dr. Obrien that he would review his surgery for just the price of anesthesia and OR fees. After a few months, he did not keep his word and wanted to charge me full rice for another surgery stating he did a great job, even though I'm the one not happy.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. O'Brien...I left my consultation with him with all of my questions answered about the procedure I was contemplating. His staff is exceptional...I am extremely happy with my results... S. Hanson St. Petersburg
in St. Petersburg, Fl |
I am so blessed to have found Dr. O'Brien!!!! I actually found him first online and then once I started asking friends if they heard of him -- everyone gushed with compliments. I had been thinking about breast aug for YEARS and Dr. John fit me right in, at the price that beat others, and he is an AMAZING Doctor! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my natural looking boobs! I love his staff, his professionalism and personableness. I am so grateful I finally did it and he was my doc. Go for it!!! :)
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. O'Brien and staff are fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and explains things perfectly, and a very skilled surgeon.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
Dr. O'Brien takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very knowledgeable in the field of plastic surgery. He takes the time to explain the process and really cares about his patient's. I would recommend him and have to many people who are looking for a great surgeon.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr O'Brien is very much a professional with a confident approach that he can find realistic solutions to meet a person's desires and goals. He is intuitive to the needs of his clients and takes the time to explain the entire process. Dr O'Brien and all staff members seem to truly care about their patients and are driven to achieve the best results for everyone that is fortunate to have Dr O'Brien as their Doctor. Dr O'Brien's sincerity, integrity, honesty and skill level is beyond question
Have you seen Dr. John O'Brien Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. O'Brien Jr?

Compare Dr. O'Brien Jr

Dr. O'Brien Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. O'Brien Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. O'Brien Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. O'Brien Jr's Board Certifications

• Eyelid Disorders
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Injuries

St Joseph Hospital Med Center

Completed in 1994

SUNY Buffalo Affil Hospital

Completed in 1992

Dr. O'Brien Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery