Dr. John Oas, MD

Dr. John Oas, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. John Oas, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1986 and specializes in neurology.

395 W 12th Ave

Columbus, OH 43210

Learn about Dr. Oas

See how frequently Dr. Oas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Torticollis
Gait Abnormality
Vertigo

Dr. Oas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Oas "My medical care philosphy is an absolute dedication to the highest quality medical care. This means often taking the time necessary to obtain a thorough and detailed history of symptoms and a comprehensive otoneurological examination. I remain convinced that a comprehensive approach to treatment of vestibular disorders using innovative and evidence-based protocols is required to improve outcomes in this specialized area of medicine."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Michigan College Of Engineering
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Nasa Johnson Space Center
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Oas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oas' Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oas to family and friends

Dr. Oas' Performance

I will never return to this doctor! No one should leave a doctor in tears and I did. He treated me like I was a complete idiot I used the word badly and he told me that word was for children. I got so frustrated because I didn't know how to answer anything because everything I said was apparently...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Was referred to Dr. Oas by my family doc for positional vertigo. He performed a comprehensive exam and evaluation and diagnosed the issue. After serveral treatments, the vertigo was eliminated for the first time in years. He had provided his personal cellphone number for me to call if there was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a very negative experience with this doctor. He refused to listen to any qualitative information about my s/s. He told me my reactions to meds were psychological; even the time that a particular med dropped my BP. He had the audacity to say I could've created this reaction! His...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I will never return to this man as he was rude, short, wouldn't let you ask a question or try to explain without cutting you off. I felt like a drill sergeant was seeing me or I was being cross examined by a ruthless attorney. He doesn't explain what he's doing or what he wants you to do but when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Finally, a doctor who understands my motion sickness/vertigo. He spent over an hour questioning me about symptoms and did a thorough neurologic exam. First doctor in 50+ years who gave me some hope that I can get some relief from this problem that has plagued me all of my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2