Dr. John Nguyen, MD

Dr. John Nguyen, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Born in Saigon, Vietnam, Dr. John Nguyen and his family immigrated to the United States seeking a better life. Dr. John Nguyen attended Westfield High School in Harris County, Texas and excelled academically and in extracurricular activities. He ran track and field, played tennis, and discovered his talent in art. Dr. John Nguyen attended college at Baylor University graduating with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. He attended medical school at The University of Texas Medical School in Houston and soon discovered his love for anatomy and talent for performing technically challenging tasks. He fully completed his General Surgery residency at St. Joseph Medical Center and The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Nguyen is Board Certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Nguyen completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Nguyen is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nguyen’s extensive operative experience and training has fully prepared him to offer his patients the latest surgical choices in Plastic Surgery performed safely and conscientiously. As a plastic surgeon, he believes that surgical and non-surgical enhancements should not alter the qualities that make each patient unique but rather highlight the beauty that exists in each individual. At Sugar Land Plastic Surgery, Dr. Nguyen and his staff work closely with patients to individualize each treatment plan. Additionally, safety and patient education is one of their highest priorities. Dr. Nguyen now serves the local communities in Sugar Land Texas. Contact Dr. Nguyen today. “Hello I’m Dr John Nguyen. I’m a double board certified plastic surgeon. We are located in the heart of Sugar Land. I’m board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and that is the only recognized entity governing plastic surgeons. When you go see a plastic surgeon – that’s what you look for .. are they board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I’m also board certified by the American Board of Surgery and that relates to my general surgery training prior to being a plastic surgeon. In my opinion that’s important because it gives you the background and the basics of how to be a good surgeon. The surgeon’s staff is a very important component of his or her practice and it’s true for me. My staff is comprised of very motivated individuals who collectively have one goal in mind and that is to take great care of our patients, to deliver high-quality care, in a very safe and supportive environment. They are an extension of what I believe a plastic surgeon should be. I’m very proud of our facility. We built this from the ground up. As a young practice I knew what we wanted to do – we wanted to create an environment where we can control your entire experience from the consultation to your preoperative care to your surgery and your postoperative care. We built this practice from the ground up here in Sugar Land and with our clinic design by myself and our design team to meet the needs of our particular patient clientele. It is high-end, it is well conceived and we clearly cut no corners and most patients who come here they are wowed by what they see and I’m real proud of that. On the surgery side Lake Pointe Surgery Center is an ambulatory surgical center. It is licensed by the state, and we did not cut any corners on that side as well. It is not simply in office suite where you do surgery. It is a hospital like facility where every piece of equipment is the same piece of equipment you would find in a hospital. We have our anesthesia team, all of our nursing staff, everyone that works on that side is board certified by the respective entities. I think it’s a really nice environment to have your cosmetic surgery. The combination of the surgeons experience and training, the staff and our facility together as a whole when you look at it together it makes us very unique. ” Dr John Nguyen

Sugar Land Plastic Surgery

16614 Creek Bend Dr

Sugar Land, TX 77478

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

At Sugar Land Plastic Surgery, Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. John T. Nguyen and his staff work closely with patients to individualize each treatment plan. Dr. Nguyen specializes in surgeries of the face, breast and body.Additionally, safety and patient education is one of their highest priorities. Dr. Nguyen now serves the communities in his hometown of Houston and Sugar Land, Texas. Please visit our website at www.mybodysurgeon.com to learn more about Sugar Land Plastic Surgery!

Video

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Surgical Weight Loss
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery

• Top Doc Houston, 2011
  • Top Doc Houston, 2010
  • Channel 2 News - NBC Gynecomastia Surgery, 2010

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
Houston, TX |
His work is just perfection! I am in love with my new body. Dr. John Nguyen gave me my confidence & prebaby body back. I will recommend him to anyone looking to beautify their body.
in New Orleans, La |
Amazing experience from start to finish. Loved the attention to detail the office staff gave. Dr. Nguyen was so easy to talk to and the ladies in the office are so genuinely sweet. Beautiful and comfortable setting. & my body is beautiful!! From New Orleans to Texas, it was worth it!!
Thank you for allowing Dr. Nguyen to be your surgeon of choice. We appreciate you sharing your experience and the kind words. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Have you seen Dr. John Nguyen, MD?

Visit Dr. Nguyen