Dr. John Neill, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Neill

"I have been looking for quite some time for a psychiatrist that would do therapy as well as medication. I feel that my best treatment would be from a doctor that will talk to me about my concerns and he would better be able to know what medications (if needed) would work the best for me. Dr. Neill is that doctor. He listens to me and knows my concerns. He is aware of medical problems and medications I have taken. I have been in therapy with him and my life has greatly improved!"

Read Review

"Dr. Neill is absolutely the BEST at what he does, and he does a lot. Most psychiatrists who do medication management for mental health either aren't the most effective counselors or don't do counseling at all. Dr. Neill is highly skilled and experienced with both. The thing I appreciate most about Dr. Neill is that he makes himself completely available to his patients; you never have the sense that he feels inconvenienced or that he's watching the clock. I highly recommend him!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Neill

Dr. Neill?
Dr. Neill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Neill, MD
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neill, MD?
Absolutely the best Dr in my top 2 I have ever met. In all fields. He blew my mind in his knowledge and compassion. He actually cares about his patients as a whole and is extremely empathetic. He's like the god send you've been looking for, if you are down and no one will help or listen go to him, pay private fee's he's probably under charging. I'm just etatic I found him he really hit home and wanted to understand me and my life from a child to adulthood and is always availible for emergencies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neill, MD?
I hav' n't met him face to face yet , zBit I sure HOPE to !! He Returened a phone call though the HOLIDAYS To me ! Now Who else would have died ns that EXCEPT SOMEONE Who CARES !! I SURE HOPE IT works out that that He CAN be MY NEW DR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Neill?

I am well experienced in the major psychotherapies as well as medication. I have found the use of nutrition, exercise, mindfulness integration into our work is often important.  I find, to be effective, that I must know the person  I am working with, that we collaborate, that we take the time necessary to do this.  I treat people not diagnoses.

• Psychiatry

• Best Teacher/Supervisor, 19 times

• See CV at website johnrneillmd.com,
  • Many interviews etc. See jrneillmd.com, website,

Dr. Neill accepts

Dr. Neill accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Coventry Health Care
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Neill's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Neill's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Delusion
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Issues in Palliative Care
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis