Dr. John Neff, MD

Dr. John Neff, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  ·
Dr. John Neff, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from St Louis Univ Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

5893 Copley Dr

San Diego, CA 92111

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Neff

See how frequently Dr. Neff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rheumatoid Arthritis
Fibromyalgia
Osteoarthritis of Hip

Dr. Neff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Neff "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Neff does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Neff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Neff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Neff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Neff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Neff

2.7

Dr. Neff?
Dr. Neff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Neff, MD
I saw Dr. Neff for sciatic nerve pain due to a herniated disc. He spent a lot of time explaining the condition and treatment options to me in a way I could understand. He answered all my questions and gave me the power to choose from many different treatment options. He was empathetic, caring...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neff, MD?
I was so surprised to see low stars. I went to see him for me/cfs and he was very nice. Seemed to really care and understand my illness. He answered all the questions and concerns I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neff, MD?
Dr. Neff was very open to answering any question my wife or I had about my condition. He was informative had excellent rapport knowledgeable and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neff, MD?
Absolutely rude, patronizing, belittling, self righteous man. I do not need to hear about how your health issues and X-rays turned out fine to be convinced that you can assure mine will too without you ever examining me. My most recent visit will be my last!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Neff, MD?
Had an appt yesterday with him. Have chronic issues and aslso worked as RN all my life. Never came across such unprofessional, uncaring, judgmental doctor in my life. Came out crying, and never want to see him again. Do not go to him. He seriously lacks human compassion.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Neff?