Dr. John P. Naus, MD

Dr. John P. Naus, MD

Psychiatry | Male

John Naus M.D.,P.A. 5017 Heritage Ave Ste 102, Colleyville, TX 76034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We are a multi-practitioner psychiatric practice centered on medication management with talk therapy. Our providers are physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other provider types. We work as an organized group in bringing our patients a caring and personal experience. Each person who becomes our patient is important to us. We believe that our collaboration together allows for a more fulfilling treatment experience for both patient and provider.Read more

Dr. Naus' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Naus' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naus

Dr. Naus accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Naus has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Naus' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naus to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Naus
Dr. Naus' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (64)
in TX |
Dr Naus knows his field. As a medical professional myself, it was abundantly clear at my initial visit that he need only listen to a little history and he was ready to diagnose something new, and thus so far, untreated. However, while he is knowledgable and has a gift for hearing the patient on a level that I was unaware of, he is by no means looking to change current therapy. He seems to walk a firm line right down the middle of aggressiveness of therapy & conservative management.
Fort Worth, TX |
I only met with him once, but I don't know how to review his 'facilities.' I waited over an hour many times. They often forgot I was there. The lady I always saw was suddenly not there anymore without any warning. Every time I went it seemed like they had new hidden fees. There was a $20 or something fee to fill out a paper that said Bad, fair, good on how I've been feeling... that I repeated directly to the person I met with! $20 to repeat myself?? No. I left.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Wonderful & thorough care from Diane Cammarata RN/NP!! I experienced an acute situation and she adjusted my meds and has me feeling much better. The entire office is friendly & willing to help. They never make me feel like I'm bothering them like some MD offices do. Thank you Dr Naus & staff for you extra quality care!!!
I'll nev go back now! Apparently panic attacks,severe anxiety to the point of pucking,uncontrollable anxiety that has worsened over the past six months between job loss,2 family deaths,loss of my best friend,still unemployed,complete new home environment,single parent dealing w/ teenager,& constant fear,worry constitutes LOWERING THE ANXIETY MED THAT I KEEP SAYING DOES NOTHING TO CALM ME DOWN OR GIVE ME ANY relief AT ALL!MAYBE NEXT PANIC attack I'll stroke out!New Practitioner doesn't listen.
in Euless, TX |
I love Dr. Naus I may have had to wait an hour to see him but it was worth the wait. I have been seeing him for over 2 years. I love the location and the staff. The office staff is always going the extra mile for the patients.
in Dallas, TX |
Had a wonderful experience. Office staff returned calls, filled medications in timely matter. Dr. Naus has a great bed side manner and showed compassion for my illness. He has helped me more then any other doctor. I cannot speak enough about him and his sweet staff. So glad I found his office. Thanks to him and his wonderful staff, I will recommend him to anyone that wants help and understanding of their illness.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Naus is very considerate of my issues and he works with me to fix them. His office staff is amazing and I know that they go above and beyond to help me. I don't mind having to call and leave a message because they always call me back by the end of day and are always apologetic if they call me back late in the day. I'm extremely grateful for everything Dr. Naus and his staff have done for me, I don't think i would be alive today if it were not for him.
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Naus has been such an important part of my life; I can credit him with saving my life. I have been to an internal med doctor, a neurologist, and my primary care physician, but none would really even listen to my issues. (I've attributed it to my age -- 55 - and doctors not really caring.) But Dr. Naus treats me with respect and has worked with me over the last three years to find a combination of medications that help with my issues. I feel better today than I have in decades.
in Fort Worth |
His staff is horrible there never made it to see Dr. Naus missed my new patient app due to inclement weather called to reschedule. Front desk person made error when setting new app. Office person Taylor waited until the day before my app after 2 weeks to call to tell me they wouldn't be able to see me after my work waiting to hear how app was for leave purposes given I was suppose to return days later. Spoke to office manager her attitude was just as bad as Taylor basically no apps a month out.
Have you seen Dr. John P. Naus, MD?
Are you Dr. Naus?

Compare Dr. Naus

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Naus' Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 2001

University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

Completed in 2002

University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

Completed in 2005

Dr. Naus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Naus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Naus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Naus

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Naus' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Naus

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Naus' Care Philosophy