Dr. John Nardandrea Jr, MD

Dr. John Nardandrea Jr, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. John Nardandrea Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Nardandrea Jr is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Nardandrea Jr

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

Dr. Nardandrea Jr's Experience

Dr. Nardandrea Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Daytona Beach Community College
    Other Education | Completed 1978

• Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, 1980
  • Phi Theta Kappa - Junior College Honor Society, 1978

Dr. Nardandrea Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nardandrea Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nardandrea Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Ocala Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Women's Health Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Nardandrea Jr is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Nardandrea Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nardandrea Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Nardandrea Jr's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
If you want a physician who truly cares about your health and gives you time to ask your questions and has a staff that will bend over backwards to help you as well then Dr. John Nardandrea is the physician you are looking for. I so appreciate and trust the care I receive from Dr John and his staff.
in Ocala, FL |
Always Top Notch care and evaluations.
in Dunnellon, FL |
My experience with Dr. Nardandrea is one of trust and understanding along with trying to find the best solutions for my particular medical problems. He listens to my questions and answers thoughtfully, and thoroughly. He has been available even when scheduling urgent appointments. The office environment is clean, and comfortable. The staff is friendly and courteousness. The wait time in the waiting room and exam room minimal. I would recommend him to others.
in Ocala, Fl |
Dr. Nardandrea was my husband and my doctor for several years. He loves to write prescriptions. He began getting increasing hurried and short tempered. After the third time of him yelling at us for my husband refusing to take (because of a severe reaction Dr. N. Himself took him off) a cholesterol med my husband was on he tried scare tactics. There were three totally irrelevant incorrect diagnoses on my husbands list according to specialists. When asked he refused to remove or correct them.
Shared survey with provider, do not have full name of patient to thoroughly review chart.
in Ocala, FL |
When I leave Dr. Nardandrea's office I always feel good about myself, questions regarding my health are answered, and Trish and Dawn are always courteous, understanding and remember me and my health problems. I would and have recommended this practice anytime.
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Nardandrea for several years. We are very pleased with the courteous, professional and friendly staff at the facility. Dr. Nardandrea spends the time needed during our visits to listen to our concerns and provides thorough care. We consider it a pleasure to have Dr. Nardandrea and his staff as our medical providers.
Ocala, FL |
Dr Nardandrea goes above and beyond for his patients.
in Gainesville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nardandrea for the last 27 years. In today's medical market place it is rare to have such a strong relationship with your Doctor. Dr. Nardandrea knows who I am and greats me warmly each visit. He is very thorough in his examinations and always spends ample time to be sure he has everything under control. Best Doctor in Ocala hands down!
Gainesville, FL |
I have had Doctor Nardandrea as my doctor for 25 years. I would recommend him to any one. I believe that the years he has been my doctor is the best indication of how highly I trust and regard him as my physician
Belleview, FL |
Lacks compassion, audacious. My office visits feel like I'm going to court. As a retired health professional myself, I tolerate my visits.
in OCALA FL |
I HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT OR OVER 20 YEARS .DR JORN HAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEALTH AND TAKES EXCELLENT CARE OF ME
in Ocala, FL |
I was one of Dr. Johns first patients in Ocala and he has been my doctor for around 20 yrs. He is a great doctor and I trust him completely. He is very intelligent and thorough while at the same time not ordering a lot of unnecessary tests. When he needed to refer me to a specialist for instance for a colonoscopy he sent me to the same guy that treated him and they also did a great job. He is very caring and takes time to answer all your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Nardandrea.
in Ocklawaha, FL |
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Nardandrea. I feel totally covered medically by his expertise. He knows just when to refer you to a specialist and who the best doctors to go to are. I literally feel like he has not only enhanced my wellbeing, but has saved my life by suggesting tests that I needed. If there is a fan club starting for him, please put me in as a contender for the president of it!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Nardandrea has been my Primary Care Physician for nearly 20 years and I do not hesitate to tell my family and friends how pleased I am with the quality of his care. He carefully reviews previous records/ tests to be certain that he's prepared for my appointments or before beginning a new treatment. Dr. Nardandrea treats me with respect and dignity and takes time to address my questions or concerns. Nurses Dawn and Tricia are considerate and conscientious as is the entire staff at Ocala 1.
in Summerfield, FL |
I have been his patient for over twenty (20) years and I have all the faith in the world in his ability and dedication to his patients>
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Nardandrea is professional, personal and knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in his judgement.
Ocala FL |
Wonderful Doctor and care. Fast in and out time and Trisha was pleasant and effecient. Doctor took the time to answer all my questions.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr John has been my Primary Physician and colleague for the last 20 years and has kept me on track all these time. His strict and straightforward way works very well and the whole office staff is wonderful and has really made each office visit a comforting experience.
in Ocala, FL |
I am always treated with concern and care from the front office personnel, lab techs, nursing staff, and by Dr Nardandrea.
in Ocala FL |
Dr Nardandrea has been my doctor for some 20 years. I trust him and he is easy to talk to.
Summerfield, FL |
Dr. John takes time with his patients. He is knowledgeable and keep s current with new medical issues.
in Summerfield, FL |
Dr. John is a knowledgeable, caring, and personable physician who listens to the patient and is quick to check out legitimate concerns. I have complete confidence in him. Going for a regular checkup is a satisfying and pleasant experience. He has a great sense of humor! William Kenneth Pyles
in The Villages |
Dr John is one of the most compassionate Drs I have known. He takes the time to match the solution to the problem and doesn't over prescribe drugs or tests not needed. His nurse is terrific too!
in Ocala, Fl |
Dr. Nardandrea is an excellent Doctor. He takes the time to listen and really cares.
Have you seen Dr. John Nardandrea Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Nardandrea Jr

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA