Dr. John Moore, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. John Moore, MD
Dr. John Moore, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Candler Hospital and Memorial Health University Medical Center.

Dr. Moore's Experience

See how Dr. Moore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Moore is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Moore has admitting privileges.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Snellville, GA |
Dr John Moore was the most dedicated understanding caring professional and knowledgeable physician as my primary care doctor. I'm a rn who not only had him as my primary care doctor but took care of his patients in the emergency room and that all lived as well as coworkers who I recommended to him who's family member also started going to him. I moved out of town and wished he could have continued to be my physician he'll be hard to replace.Rhonda O'Neil Rn.
Savannah, GA |
DO NOT use this man as your primary care provider! He will not give you any medication for any ailment other than Tylenol with Codeine and his office staff are completely incompetent in sending out referrals.
in Savannah, GA 31411 |
Dr. Moore was recommended to me by my oncologist. I was a private physician nurse for over 13 yrs in a 4 man family practice and knew what I was looking for in a physician and found it in Dr. Moore. When I told him my issue he listened intently, after listening excused himself, and returned with a book pointing out to me the area of my complaint and continued to explain what was going on. I knew right then and there he was the doc for me. I had found my old boss in Dr. Moore. I highly recommend
in Savannah, GA |
Does a great job, has excellent Doctor patient skills
in Savannah, GA |
If you are looking for a doctor that tells everything that he's not willing to do and has a lot of attitude, then you need to look no further. Despite being a new patient, and not wanting to stay with this particular physician, I found myself having to look elsewhere. And believe me, it was the right decision. You have to be comfortable with a physician, and I didn't find that this physician cared much.
in Savannah, GA |
during the office visits he is both engaged and professional. as a senior female, i appreciate that he does not cut me off. he is methodical and thorough and his comments referrals etc have been very helpful. i feel fortunate to find him and would recommend him as top of the line among Savannah MDs.
in Savannah, GA |
I am in a medical situation separated briefly from the care of Dr Moore and so I reflect upon my three years experience with him as my primary doctor. By comparison I can only say Dr Moore has given me excellent medical care and so has his staff. He takes time with me in office visits and has visited me everyday I was in the hospital and his medical advice to me has always been right on. When I move to Savannah 3 years ago I was lucky to find Dr. JOHN MOORE. James Smith
Have you seen Dr. John Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Compare Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moore's Board Certifications

Dr. Moore does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Regional Medical Center At Memphis

Completed in 2005

Regional Medical Center At Memphis

Completed in 2008

Wake Forest University

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moore does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.