Dr. John R. Moore IV, MD

Dr. John R. Moore IV, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 48 years old

Dr. Moore IV specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Pinehurst, NC. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Moore IV? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moore IV's Experience

See how Dr. Moore IV's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moore IV

Dr. Moore IV accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Moore IV has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Moore IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore IV to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Moore IV
Dr. Moore IV's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (51)
in Sanford, NC |
Had both my hips replaced. They did a great job. Love Dr Moore and all his staff. Highly recommend!
Sanford, NC |
Dr. Moore and all of his staff that we have dealt with have been extremely caring and professional. I am 87 years old and had a total knee replacement performed by Dr. Moore. I am amazed at how much better the knee feels only 3 weeks after surgery and it continues to get better every day.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we love to hear the wonderful success stories, thank you for sharing.
in Elizabethtown, NC |
Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs to have knee replacement. I am doing GREAT since I had my surgery!!
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we are so happy to hear you are doing great.
in Lumberton, NC |
Dr. Moore is the best, I would recommend to anyone considering knee replacement. His staff is great, they are there for you when you have questions. Healthloop is awesome you can ask questions and get a quick response. I want to thank Dr Moore and his staff for being there for their patients.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we are so happy to hear you love Healthloop as much as we do.
in Hamlet, NC |
I could not have asked for better care. The Healthloop program that Dr. Moore use is great. I have 24/7 access to Dr. Moore and they answer me back soon.
in Lumberton, NC |
Very efficient and pleasant staff. They communicate well and have a method of follow up that you can use 24/7 which is nice as sometimes it is not during office hours that you have a question or concern.
Thank you for your kind words. So glad you enjoy Health Loop as much as we do. It was our pleasure to assist you.
in Aberdeen NC |
Dr. M has now done both knees. He and his team seem like family. I would recommend him always.
in Sanford, NC |
Dr Moore made the knee replacement experience easier than I expected. He and his staff are very responsive helpful. I highly recommend Dr Moore.
in Ellerbe, NC |
On 8/15/16 Dr Moore performed a total left hip replacement in First Health Moore Reg Hos, in Pinehurst for me. It is 3 weeks later & I am doing great!! Walking with a cane only. Had alot of pain before surgery & hardly any pain after it. Only had to take a few pain pills. No pain now at all. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Very good bedside manner. Entire staff is great & easy to communicate with.
in Elizabethtown NC 28337 |
Dr. Moore exhibited a great deal of professionalism and courtesy while explaining my total knee replacement surgery. His demeanor and sense of humor puts you at ease. When you get to the office, your total time there is approximately an hour...you're in and out in a reasonable time. Dr Moore visits each day that you are hospitalized and stays in touch constantly by email when you return home. I most highly recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.
in Sanford, NC |
Knowledgeable, Professional, Answers all your questions, Tells you everything to expect, and follows up after the procedure.
in Tar Heel, NC |
I think a lot of Dr. Moore he has always been straight with me. He has replaced both my knees and now my hip. The surgery went very well and recovery has been easy. They have always keep in touch with me and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone . My father who is 77 is having knee problems now and I am taking him to Dr. Moore cause I know Dr. Moore will take care of him.
in Lumberton, NC |
He the doctor and the PA told what to expect and that's what has happened so far, I am in my third week after surgery.
in Cameron, NC |
From the physician to all his team, I felt they provided information, concern & professionalism. Me and my family were very impressed. MC
in Pinehurst, NC |
Wonderful!! It's the first time in 11 years my knee has been pain free
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr Moore is a very well knowledgeable doctor on his craft. Very tentative and caring about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Moore to any in need of his services any day any time. Am very grateful to have .Dr. Moore as my physician.
in Laurinburg NC |
Infection control is important. He has a fellowship in pelvic surgery. The only thing I would fault is that whom ever sutures up his incisions should take a few more courses on sub Q suturing. The end result you see is what some people remember. He explained everything I asked. The staff was very nice, in his office and the surgical center. I am walking better and I will eventually have less pain! Thanks!
Pinehurst, NC |
I am comfortable with him and I trust him.
in Lumberton nc |
Excellent surgeon. Very careing with experience. I would never have any other hnee surgeon.
in Red Springs, NC |
He is a great doctor. And all of is staff are great. Thanks to all
in Carthage, NC |
Easily contacted, always seems very concerned with the patient and family, always pleasant
in Fayetteville, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone who needs a caring surgeon for knee replacement. He has a great bedside manner, and makes you feel as if you're the most important case he has when he's talking with you, either in an office appointment or after surgery. He hasn't left any of my questions unanswered, and I've had both knees replaced by Dr. Moore.
in Jackson Springs, NC |
veary veary good!!!!
in Sanford, NC |
Dr Moore is very competent in what he does, I had great faith in him performing my hip surgery. He is personable and explains things clearly. His instructions are clear and heart felt. I have recommended him to others.
in Bunnlevel, NC |
I had osteoarthritis in my knees and was received great care by Dr. John Moore IV for 2 years, until the day came that the injections no longer worked. At that time, Dr. Moore spoke candidly with me about my options, including total knee replacement surgery. I had that surgery on BOTH knees 2 weeks ago. I was warned about the pain involved in healing and physical therapy, but am glad that I had Dr. Moore do the surgery because I am definitely on the road to recovery.
in Red Springs, NC |
Yes I would and have recommended him to family and friends. He is an excellent doctor.
in Vass, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Moore for anyone considering knee replacement. Working with Dr. Moore and his staff was a great experience. The surgery went well and the results were better than expected.
in Carthage, NC |
Dr. Moore was the third opinion I received for my total knee replacement. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Moore because of his positive experience. I chose Dr. Moore because of the time he and his PA spent with me explaining the entire process of my knee including what had been already done and why it was time to have the replacement. Dr, Moore's PA is extremely confident and professional in her career. I felt like I was talking to someone who cared for me as a person not just a patient.
in West End, NC |
He only shares the level of information needed by the patient and does not try to be over-complex.
in NC |
Excellent ortho. Listens to your input. Gives you options. Injected my knee without discomfort. Would recommend him highly! Very personal. If I have problem I going to see him again. Great staff!
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr Moore was amazing and took the needed time with my son to make him comfortable and not afraid. The office staff us so friendly.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you.
Have you seen Dr. John R. Moore IV, MD?

Compare Dr. Moore IV

Dr. Moore IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Moore IV has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moore IV's Board Certifications

University Ok

Completed in 2000

NM Ctr Joint Replacement

Completed in 2001

Dr. Moore IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment