Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. John Moore IV, MD
Dr. John Moore IV, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Pinehurst, NC. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Moore IV is affiliated with FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.

5 First Village Dr

Pinehurst, NC 28374

• American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Moore IV

Dr. Moore IV's Experience

Dr. Moore IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Mayo Clinic Rochester
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Ok
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Nm Ctr Joint Replacement
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Moore IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore IV to family and friends
Dr. Moore IV's Performance
Lumberton nc |
Sure I was nervous about the surgury but following what the dr.said has made it so much easier. And healthloop is amazing. You have a question all you have to do is ask and you very shortly have a response
in Sanford, NC |
After my visit with Dr. Moore, I will have my knee surgery. He is kind, explains things in a way that anyone understands and I trust him. He and his staff were wonderful. I am so thankful that I found a surgeon and can not wait to have my surgery!
in Fayetteville, nc |
Dr Moore is terrible when it comes to taking time to answer your questions about your care!! He is NOT interested in listening to you. I went to him for a second opinion about surgery and his recommendation was opposite of what other orthopedic doctor told me so I had a lot of questions that Dr Moore would not take time to listen and answer as he had other patients to see and it appeared my questions were not worthy of his time. I DO NOT recommend him for your orthopedic needs!!!
in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico |
On 22 aug 2016 Dr Moore replaced my right hip. He did an outstanding job. I feel grate, totally satisfied and recuperated. His staff and Dr. Moore personal attention makes the difference. In less than three month I was totally recovered. I'll doit again with him tomorrow if needed. Thanks Dr. Moore. See you soon.
Raleigh, NC |
Dr Moore and the entire team provided excellent care. They were quick to respond to my questions and forms required by my company.
in Hope Mills, NC |
Dr. John Moore impressed me from the very first meeting with him. I have some serious knee issues but Dr. Moore took the time to really study my situation before deciding on surgery. I also appreciate how he took the time to explain to me exactly what he's doing to the point of even going over my X-rays with me. The staff is excellent as well helping to make you feel just a little better through there personable professionalism. Over all a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.
Dr Moore is an exceptional doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He is very engaged with his patients from the start and never gives you the impression that you are just a symptom that needs to be treated. His knowledge and understanding of complex issues is second to none. I feel very fortunate indeed to have Dr Moore as my surgeon, and have already recommended him to friends.
in Lumberton, NC |
My mom and dad at total knee replacement on both their knees at the same. Dr Moore is an excellent doctor he cares for you he takes the time to make sure that your needs are met. I had my left knee replaced this summer 2017. I am relatively young for this procedure but I couldn't walk on my knees anymore and being a public school teacher I have to be able to be there for my kids, and Dr Moore saw what I needed, and help me. Thank you so much to the whole team at Pinehurst surgical.
Clayton, NC |
Dr. Moore is excellent and he really works with his team. He checks in with you electronically and is available to answer questions. He also listens to you.
Rockingham, NC |
I had double knee replacement and have done exceptionally well with it! Very pleased with Dr. Moore and his staff. I was walking the day of surgery and went home after only 48 hours.
in Alsaedi |
Dr. Moore is without a doubt an outstanding surgeon, very caring and great bedside manners. Highly recommended!
in Laurinburg, NC |
Very happy that I found Dr. Moore. He identified a year-plus long misdiagnosis, operated and has me on the road to a reasonably close normal ability of ambulation. Great Job! I am truly thankful.
in Pinehurst, NC |
Dr Moore is very easy to talk to. You feel that he is listening to your concerns at all times.
in Lake Tillery, NC |
Dr. Moore explained everything that was to be done in laymen's terms. He is a very caring individual, always concerned about the patient.I could not have asked for a better physician to perform my knee replacement . He answered all my questions. Michelle and the rest of his staff are wonderful. Thank you, Dr. Moore and Michele.
in Fayetteville, NC |
I would highly recommend DR Moore to anyone with hip issues. He is an excellent Doctor who truly cares about his patients and provides all available options to help you, not just surgical.
in Pinehurst, NC |
It started with a second opinion from Dr. Moore concerning my knee, my primary doctor was in Charlotte I am so glad I chose to have Dr. Moore' do the surgery. I feel I'm so far ahead of the majority of patients that have had this type of knee replacement. The health loop communication platform that they use is phenomenal you get immediate response if you have questions or concerns, his entire team is tremendous.
Pinehurst, NC |
From the beginning of diagnosis until weeks after surgery I have felt secure in knowing that we could be in contact in any moment of need. With Healthloop I did not have to feel limited to time of day. I felt the staff was close at all times. This has eliminated any typical concerns that we used to experience during involved surgeries and recovery like this.
in Lumberton NC |
Dr. Moore replaced both of My knees on Jan. 27. Every thing has been better than I expected. Still in some pain but not as much as I thought I would be. Thanks Doc for a great job!!
in Pinehurst, NC |
Very accessible. Feedback and advice clear. Excellent support/staff.
in West End, NC |
Dr, Moore and his staff were very helpful and and professional at all times during my surgery and were quick in responding to my questions and concerns before and after my surgery.
in Lumberton, NC |
After meeting with other physicians concerning my left knee. All agreed that I needed a total knee replacement (AKR). I went to Dr. Moore for a second opinion and also visited a Flexogenix clinic. Dr. Moore is patient with his patients while they're trying to make the decision for surgery. I've tried to do everything that Dr. John instructed me to do after surgery, for a great recovery. I give Dr. Moore and his team the highest recommendation. They're with you all the way.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you. So glad to hear you are doing so well.
in Sanford, NC |
Highly recommended to me by former hip replacement patients. Found to be friendly, courteous, caring, good listener, to the point, thorough in explanations and answering questions. Very attentive to my wife and family at appointments, pre-surgery and post surgery and hospital stay. Surgery was successful!!
in Lumberton, NC |
Dr. Moore is an excellent physician and I would recommend him to anyone considering knee surgery. He and his staff are highly professional and proficient. Healthloop is an added plus! Very satisfied with all aspects of the service provided.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you. So glad to hear you love Healthloop as much as we do.
in Pinehurst, NC |
Dr. Moore and his team are dedicated to providing wonderful concern and care for patients. I am at 2 weeks of bilateral knee surgery, I have had a contact by email every day and several follow up calls. I would highly recommend Dr. Moore.
in Carthage, NC |
Outstanding from start to finish, I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to any and all my friends for any type of surgery. I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you very much. Ronald Hensley
in Sanford, NC |
Had both my hips replaced. They did a great job. Love Dr Moore and all his staff. Highly recommend!
Sanford, NC |
Dr. Moore and all of his staff that we have dealt with have been extremely caring and professional. I am 87 years old and had a total knee replacement performed by Dr. Moore. I am amazed at how much better the knee feels only 3 weeks after surgery and it continues to get better every day.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we love to hear the wonderful success stories, thank you for sharing.
in Elizabethtown, NC |
Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs to have knee replacement. I am doing GREAT since I had my surgery!!
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we are so happy to hear you are doing great.
in Lumberton, NC |
Dr. Moore is the best, I would recommend to anyone considering knee replacement. His staff is great, they are there for you when you have questions. Healthloop is awesome you can ask questions and get a quick response. I want to thank Dr Moore and his staff for being there for their patients.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and we are so happy to hear you love Healthloop as much as we do.
in Hamlet, NC |
I could not have asked for better care. The Healthloop program that Dr. Moore use is great. I have 24/7 access to Dr. Moore and they answer me back soon.
in Lumberton, NC |
Very efficient and pleasant staff. They communicate well and have a method of follow up that you can use 24/7 which is nice as sometimes it is not during office hours that you have a question or concern.
Thank you for your kind words. So glad you enjoy Health Loop as much as we do. It was our pleasure to assist you.
in Aberdeen NC |
Dr. M has now done both knees. He and his team seem like family. I would recommend him always.
in Sanford, NC |
Dr Moore made the knee replacement experience easier than I expected. He and his staff are very responsive helpful. I highly recommend Dr Moore.
in Ellerbe, NC |
On 8/15/16 Dr Moore performed a total left hip replacement in First Health Moore Reg Hos, in Pinehurst for me. It is 3 weeks later & I am doing great!! Walking with a cane only. Had alot of pain before surgery & hardly any pain after it. Only had to take a few pain pills. No pain now at all. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Very good bedside manner. Entire staff is great & easy to communicate with.
in Elizabethtown NC 28337 |
Dr. Moore exhibited a great deal of professionalism and courtesy while explaining my total knee replacement surgery. His demeanor and sense of humor puts you at ease. When you get to the office, your total time there is approximately an hour...you're in and out in a reasonable time. Dr Moore visits each day that you are hospitalized and stays in touch constantly by email when you return home. I most highly recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.
in Sanford, NC |
Knowledgeable, Professional, Answers all your questions, Tells you everything to expect, and follows up after the procedure.
in Tar Heel, NC |
I think a lot of Dr. Moore he has always been straight with me. He has replaced both my knees and now my hip. The surgery went very well and recovery has been easy. They have always keep in touch with me and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone . My father who is 77 is having knee problems now and I am taking him to Dr. Moore cause I know Dr. Moore will take care of him.
in Lumberton, NC |
He the doctor and the PA told what to expect and that's what has happened so far, I am in my third week after surgery.
in Cameron, NC |
From the physician to all his team, I felt they provided information, concern & professionalism. Me and my family were very impressed. MC
Wonderful!! It's the first time in 11 years my knee has been pain free
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr Moore is a very well knowledgeable doctor on his craft. Very tentative and caring about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Moore to any in need of his services any day any time. Am very grateful to have .Dr. Moore as my physician.
in Laurinburg NC |
Infection control is important. He has a fellowship in pelvic surgery. The only thing I would fault is that whom ever sutures up his incisions should take a few more courses on sub Q suturing. The end result you see is what some people remember. He explained everything I asked. The staff was very nice, in his office and the surgical center. I am walking better and I will eventually have less pain! Thanks!
Pinehurst, NC |
I am comfortable with him and I trust him.
in Lumberton nc |
Excellent surgeon. Very careing with experience. I would never have any other hnee surgeon.
in Red Springs, NC |
He is a great doctor. And all of is staff are great. Thanks to all
in Carthage, NC |
Easily contacted, always seems very concerned with the patient and family, always pleasant
in Fayetteville, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone who needs a caring surgeon for knee replacement. He has a great bedside manner, and makes you feel as if you're the most important case he has when he's talking with you, either in an office appointment or after surgery. He hasn't left any of my questions unanswered, and I've had both knees replaced by Dr. Moore.
in Jackson Springs, NC |
veary veary good!!!!
in Sanford, NC |
Dr Moore is very competent in what he does, I had great faith in him performing my hip surgery. He is personable and explains things clearly. His instructions are clear and heart felt. I have recommended him to others.
in Bunnlevel, NC |
I had osteoarthritis in my knees and was received great care by Dr. John Moore IV for 2 years, until the day came that the injections no longer worked. At that time, Dr. Moore spoke candidly with me about my options, including total knee replacement surgery. I had that surgery on BOTH knees 2 weeks ago. I was warned about the pain involved in healing and physical therapy, but am glad that I had Dr. Moore do the surgery because I am definitely on the road to recovery.
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you.
Have you seen Dr. John Moore IV, MD?

Visit Dr. Moore IV

Dr. Moore IV accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost