Dr. John Miklos, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Miklos

Dr. John Miklos, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina in 1989 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Miklos accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Miklos' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miklos' Top Procedures and Conditions

Cervicitis

Dr. Miklos treats Cervicitis more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Miklos treats this condition more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Miklos performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 56% of his peers

Dr. Miklos performs this procedure more than 56% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abdominal Hysterectomy

• Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wound Repair

ALL WOMEN DESERVE THE VERY BEST SURGEONS IN THE WORLD
We offer the very best surgical treatment for pelvic reconstruction and cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation. Drs. Miklos and Moore’s patients come from large and small town U.S.A. and all around the world.Patients from 50 states & 54 countries

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

5.319148936170213%

Dr. Miklos?
Dr. Miklos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Miklos, MD
Dr. Miklos really took the time to make sure I knew every part of the process with my procedure. I felt confident and comfortable about what the process would entail. He was fantastic, along with his team in the office and I would recommend anyone to go to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
I saw 3 different Urogynecologists in Florida and wasn"t satisfied with the practice itself or the Dr's surgery style. I flew to Atlanta to see Dr Myklos after extensive internet searching for an alternative. Dr. Myklos' staff was superb, and Dr. Myklos himself gave me a thorough exam and explanation including detailed drawings of what would be done and how it differed from the other Dr's I had seen. The staff had to do some extra work in order to get all my tests from my local Dr's but they got it done and now 6 weeks after my surgery I am so glad I made the decision to come to Dr Miklos and have him do my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
When I called and got Ashley she was very informative. She explained how great Dr. Miklos was and got me an appointment quicker than I expected! She made me feel comfortable. I was VERY Impressed with Dr Miklos. He didn't recommend surgery to just take money, he was honest and said I didnt need it. I was very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
My experience with Dr. Miklos and his staff was amazing. He was very informative from my initial consultation, day of procedure, and post-op. I love my results and would totally recommend another potential candidate to consider Dr. Miklos as her surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos was very excellent!! I had labiaplasty done due to my concerns of it covering my vaginal hole during sex. My doctor recommended Dr. Miklos and I am beyond pleased with the results. The whole process went very smoothly from the consultation to the post OP visit. The staff are very warming both at his office and the hospital. If there was a concern, they made sure it was addressed and I was comfortable. I am very pleased with the results and the whole experience was amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos exceeded my expectations and my results were amazing. He is an excellent surgeon and he was thorough in explaining my diagnosis and my options. His staff is warm and welcoming - upscale customer service. There is no else I would trust with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos was extremely nice and helpful! The scheduling process was super easy and fast. With his consultation we were able to determine an extremely invasive surgery could be avoided! Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos really took the time to listen and gets a clear history from his patients. Before deciding to do any unnecessary surgery,which tells me that he is a nobl doctor. I was pleased with his compassion as a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Previous bladder surgery that failed and developed lichen plantus in my vaginia. After numerous doctors and treatments over a period of 3 years I found Dr. Miklos. I spent a year with him working to try and repair my skin so I possibly could have surgery. I was able to have surgery in 1/2019. I had cysticle and vaginia prolapse surgery. Dr Miklos did and exceptional job. The surgery experience was wonderful due to procedure used. I am 100% better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
From start to finish, what I thought would be a scary miserable experience was much better then I thought thanks to the informative Dr Miklos and his staff. I continue to be impressed and satisfied with this experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
I worked with Dr. Miklos for a number of years and I have never met a surgeon more compassionate and knowledgeable. Over the years I saw him go above and beyond for his patients, which is something that healthcare is missing. I would never trust another surgeon with someone that I cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Scheduling my consultation was great. Ashley helped me even when she was at her sons baseball game. Dr. Miklos spent som ch time with me and had a great bedside manner. He answered all my question and I couldn't have felt more comfortable. He was so knowledgeable about everything. Post op Heid was great! She as available via email at anytime and reassured me when I had questions. She is so sweet and perfect. I was very informed about my recovery and felt like I was aware of how things would be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
After extensive research and multiple evaluations, I chose Dr. Miklos for my pelvic organ prolapse surgery. His reputation as a surgeon and researcher made me feel that I would have the best chance for a successful outcome. My experience from exam through the procedure and aftercare were excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
I went to Dr. Miklos after dealing with a symptomatic rectocele since the birth of my daughter in 2012. I actually offended my long time GYN by asking for a pap smear prior to my pre op appt with Dr. Miklos. You see, as a physician assistant and working in OB/GYN for years I know the importance of getting an expert to perform the surgery the correct way the first time. Now 6 wks post op rectocele and vaginal tightening, I could not be more impressed or proud of my results! Thank you so much!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos is extremely knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable with the whole process. He explains things very well and is very honest and upfront regarding expectations about surgery. He went out of his way to call me on Christmas eve to see how I was doing. That was just over the top, in my opinion. he showed how caring he is about his patients. The hospital staff was wonderful, especially the extended recovery. They were very patient and took good care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. MIKLOS HAS BEEN LIFE CHANGING. AFTER HAVING SURGERY 3 TIMES ENDING IN FAILURE, I FOUND THE RIGHT SURGERON. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS THE BEST, ESPECIALLY HEIDI. SHE IS ALWAYS AVAIBALE, RESPONDS VERY QUICKLY. I WOULD DIFFERENTLY RECOMMEND DR. MIKLOS AND HIS STAFF TO ANY LADY THAT NEEDS HELP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
I had the BEST experience and results with my Labiaplasty procedure done by the BEST doctor in the biz, Dr. Miklos. He is a true genius, has a great bed side manner, and the most skilled surgeon. He did an INCREDIBLE job and I could not be happier with the results. He is the true expert in this field. I had a few additional procedures done along with my labiaplasty and everything turned out AMAZING. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants a perfect vag!!!!! My husband is a raving
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
After a lot of research on the internet I found Dr Miklos and I am so grateful I found him; he is kind and compassionate and listened to my concerns and the pain I experienced from having a bladder sling inserted by a dr in my town; he removed the sling and I no longer have any pain or discomfort. He is the best and very professional and caring. Do not hesitate to see him even if you're out of town. He will take good care of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Miklos to family and friends. I spent a fair bit of time thinking about my surgery before making my appointment with Dr. Miklos. I was impressed by my consultation with Dr. Miklos. He spent a lot time explaining in detail every aspect of the surgeries and recovery with myself and my boyfriend. The staff is friendly and professional especially Sarah and Heidi. I am extremely happy with my results so far and I am only 4 weeks out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Miklos, MD?
Dr. Miklos was recommended by another physician for mesh extrusion that I was experiencing. I had been dealing with this issue for years and years. The doctor would only snip pieces of the mesh at a time. I was told it was all in my head or side effects of medication. I came to Dr. Miklos and I finally felt heard. Dr. Miklos took his time and truly listened, he explained everything in detail, all the good and the bad. I would recommend Dr. Miklos to any woman!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Miklos?

Miklos & Moore Urogynecology

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miklos treats patients.