Dr. John R. Miklos, MD

Dr. John R. Miklos, MD

34 reviews

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 56 years old

Miklos & Moore Urogynecology

Dr. Miklos specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Alpharetta, GA. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Miklos? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Miklos' Experience

See how Dr. Miklos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miklos

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miklos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miklos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miklos to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Miklos
Dr. Miklos' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
I highly recommend Dr. Miklos. After 2 years of pain, and contacting several doctors about removing my bladder mesh sling, none would do the surgery. I finally found a friend who had used Dr. Miklos and suggested I contact him. Now, the mesh is removed and I am on the road to feeling much better! Thank you Dr. Miklos, Dr. Moore and staff!!
in Oxford, PA |
Phenomenal warm, brilliant practitioner and teacher of his specialty. He is a true leader in Urogynecology as well as a humanitarian who provided a long appointment to figure out, diagnose, and plan treatment after 2 other MDs misdiagnosed me with Interstitial Cystitis. Dr. Miklos successfully identified the cause for my 3+ years of debilitating pain, removed the causative bladder sling, and I have been pain free ever since (3 months). Thank you, Dr. Miklos, for restoring my quality of life!
Atlanta, GA |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Miklos. He is a very skilled doctor and specialized surgeon. He thoroughly explained all aspects of my surgery to and was available to answer any questions (before surgerg and during recovery). I have been very happy with my results. His office staff are also excellent. They were extremely helpful before and after surgery.
Atlanta, GA |
Had 4 different procedures done in one surgery in Sept. 2016 (3 of them fully covered by insurance). So far, so good! Fingers crossed the success rate will stick for me. Staff is excellent and responsive. Dr. Miklos is very thorough and felt confident in his care. It is key you have an expert with these complicated procedures. I have uncovered two friends who went to him too and both are happy.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Miklos and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had the neovagina surgery less than a month ago and feel great already. Everything went well and there were no complications at all. He is very knowledgeable, experienced and confident in what he does and that made me feel very comfortable. I wish I had heard about him years ago. He also went out of his way to answer follow up questions and make sure that I was feeling okay after surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Miklos did an outstanding job on my Labia Minora Reduction! I experienced minimal pain with the procedure and the results far exceeded my expectation! I am very thankful I finally decided to move forward with the surgery. Well worth it!
First and foremost, Dr. Miklos and his staff are second to none. Susan V was instrumental in this entire process with setting up a surgical date for my daughter. Dr. Miklos is a very detailed doctor that explained the procedure from start to finish. He answered everyone of our questions and made us feel at ease that the outcome would be just as planned. Nurse Ashely was amazing with my daughter. As a father, I'm pleased with the entire outcome and would highly recommend this practice to others
in Georgia |
Dr. Miklos was awesome. When I decided to have this surgery, I researched & found Dr. Miklos to be highly trained & knowledgeable in his field and I was not disappointed. He took time on my initial consult to find out my wants and needs and took time to explain each procedure thoroughly. Before surgery I was given a packet of preparation procedures & what to expect post surgery. I was encouraged to contact his office with any concerns or questions. Overall, 100% satisfied.
in Alpharetta , GA |
Dr. Miklos has been my hero. He took me on when several others wouldn't. His partners are just the same. I have spent a lot of time with Dr Hawkins as well. She has spent a lot of time helping me through my struggles. They both seem to be committed to remaining my physicians. Can't say enough about getting skill and bedside manner. Total package.
in Cumming, GA |
Having known Dr Micklos's reputation for excellence over the past five years, I had no hesitation in consulting him for my diagnosis., I was not disappointed. From the moment I entered his office, his vast experience became apparent, from the pertinent questions he asked, the gentle examination performed to a complete explanation of my very worrisome symptoms. We discussed non surgical & surgical choices with no verbal pressure. I would recommend Dr Miklos without hesitation.
in Chatsworth Georgia |
I love Dr Miklos and his staff they were so kind and generous. I would highly recommend.
Washington DC |
I was diagnosed with MRKH in the spring of 2012 and within weeks I had a set surgery date for August in Beverly Hills for a neovagina creation. Still confused and scared, Miklos and Moore made the entire process seamless and comfortable. The procedure and recovery went exactly as planned, and I've never had any issues as far as dilation or being sexually active are concerned. I can't say enough about the entire staff- they truly know how to make a tough situation comfortable. Thank you!
in Hanford, CA |
I was a 68 year old female desperately searching for a doctor that would hear me. After multiple surgeries from complications of a mesh sling, I was left with a extremely shortened vagina, and severe pain attempting intercourse. Dr. Miklos was able to correct my problems surgically and now I have a normal loving relationship. Don't hesitate ladies!
in Tallahassee, FL |
I have had many surgeries due to mesh with a few different doctors and Dr. Miklos is by far the best. From his office staff, nursing staff, his personality and knowledge, I am just blown away. I could hardly walk 5 weeks ago before my surgery and here I am able to walk better then I have in years. Forever grateful!
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr.Miklos completely changed my life! His staff was wonderful and very professional. He did everything I could have asked for and more. I would highly recommend Dr.Miklos to anyone diagnosed with MRKH! The Davydov procedure is life changing.
Tampa, FL |
One of the best doctors I have ever met. Attentive and extremely knowledgeable. After being so self conscious for years with the look of my labia I finally found Dr. Miklos. There was almost no pain after surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results!!!!
in Richmond Hill, GA |
I have absolutely no complaints like complaints about my experience with Dr. Miklos and the staff! Everyone was super friendly and open and really made me comfortable if in had any questions or concerns. They completely understood how difficult a major surgery can be and we're no nothing but patient and kind!
in TX |
-Being told (from my doctor in Texas) that everything looked FINE and that the complications and symptoms I was experiencing from a mesh sling and a posterior transvaginal mesh implant were ALL in my HEAD, had become hard to accept. He suggested that I go see a psychologist. I was not convinced. That's when I decided to do some research; I googled mesh complications and symptoms and came across Dr. Miklos and Moore Urogynecology website.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Miklos and his staff are incredible. At 42, I had an endometrial cancer diagnosis resulting in surgery, chemo and radiation which left me with a significantly shortened vagina. I found and contacted Dr. Miklos’ office about his vaginal lengthening procedure but initially was not a candidate because of the radiation. After having hyperbaric oxygen treatments to heal my tissue, I was then qualified for the procedure, and my results have truly been life-changing. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Miklos is very attentive to surgical details that make a difference for best results.
in Fairbanks alaska |
Fabulous doctor took alot of pain away!!!
Have you seen Dr. John R. Miklos, MD?

Compare Dr. Miklos

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Miklos & Moore Urogynecology

Dr. Miklos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Miklos has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miklos' Board Certifications

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1989

Hahnemann U
    Good Samaritan Hospital

Dr. Miklos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miklos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery